EVERYONE GET IN HERE FOR THE BASIC GESTALT

This man pretty much hits the nail on the head for what's about to happen. Give it a watch, I know it's long but it's worth it. youtube.com/watch?v=EzIWhjNmRB4

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

Is such a thing EVEN POSSIBLE? Yes, yes it is.
Meme magic is real.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if we archive that

>businessinsider com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
unvis.it/businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

Based nord.

>pierced ear
why would I want to listen to this fag?

Because what he says is true and important you fucking Neanderthal

he sounds like one of those fake service cringe fools

Holy shit.

how can trump expose the jew as his jew son in law does the jew dance
their brash nepotism is one of the most offensive things about them yet trump is doing it himself

Either you're retarded or a shill. Pick one. Kushner isn't working with the ZOG.

netanyahu was his sleepover/babysitter butt buddy

>huge thing will happen
please call again after it happens

why wouldnt he be working with zog
you expect a kike to throw away a lifetime of easy money and power?
youre expecting morals and principled behavior from a goddamn jew?
where am I?

Interdasting

JIDF please, not today.

what has kushner ever done that made u think hes not zog
i want to believe

and this

truepundit.com/kushner-holding-talks-with-saudi-prince/

President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner is engaged in negotiations with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman focused on creating a Palestinian state or territory.

According to a Bloomberg report, the talks are centered on creating a state or territory backed by Saudi Arabia and other countries.

Trump has vowed to broker a peace deal between Israelis and Palestinians – a task that has eluded presidents with more experience in the region – and has designated Kushner as the point person on the effort.

But Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is reportedly worried by the talks between Kushner and the crown prince.

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out.

Nothing to my knowledge. But the seemingly jewish efforts against him should be noted.

what jewish efforts against him?

not gonna bother responding to truepundit links.

Bannon is a huge zionist and kikebart has been slandering Kushner and Ivanka for 11 months

That's even worse, it means he's more with the globalist Jewry than the nationalist Jews

they are one in the same faggot.

fine i'll watch your dumb video

k, keep me posted

I WANT TO BELIEEEVE

Hey, I time-traveled to this coming Wednesday and took extensive notes. And--
>it's fucking nothing

From what I've seen they seen to hate eachother. Ever notice how the want to delegitimize Israel?
Who runs the commies?

Goddam

Ok so who the fuck is this guy anyways? What knowledge or authority does he have? Why the fuck does he have so many views?

What the fuck are you doing linking this bullshit fag, as it does nothing but hinder the efforts due to its unprofessionalism

He doesn't have any authority, and I posted the video as a SUPPLEMENT to this thread.

sorry dude but it kind of detracts from it. it lessens any sense of seriousness or legitimacy of your message. otherwise, good thread. top drawer!

I've been saying since the election that this is the way this shit is going to play out. (((They))) keep hammering away, and if they fuck with Trump these guys are going to be right there ready to to start squeezing triggers.

That's a crazy quote, wonder which 'ally' he's referring too.

Are they finally getting keked?

>kushner will fuck over israel
Wtf

protip. Every single Jew working on the peace treaty are orthodox Jews who don't believe a physical Israel should even exist.

>crazy old NJ jew rants about the deep state and makes not-so-veiled threats to the government

Why don't they want an Israeli? Don't they want to enslave the goy?

nope.

they probably think kushner is the antichrist

I've always found it odd that the overwhelming media Jews are apparently against the Kushner & Breitbart Jew.

Breitbart is against kushner too. Why do you thin Bannon got fired. He's a giant zionist.

What about Breitbart before he died?

Hahaha can't wait to tell lefties who bitch about them.