Apologize white people

Apologize white people

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/angry-lavar-ball-yanks-son-out-of-ucla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking dumb niggers, btfo!

Sorry for not picking my own cotton

truepundit.com/angry-lavar-ball-yanks-son-out-of-ucla/

>LiAngelo Ball will no longer be on the UCLA basketball team and, in fact, he will not be a student at UCLA … because his father, LaVar Ball, is removing him from the institution … TMZ Sports has learned.

>As you know, LiAngelo was indefinitely suspended from the team after he stole from several stores during a trip to China. LiAngelo was placed on house arrest but was sprung after Trump and others went to bat for him.

>We’re told LaVar believes the suspension was unfair, especially since the charges were dropped. LaVar’s people tell TMZ the famous dad thinks, “There’s no need to break down a kid’s spirit for making a mistake.”

LiAngelo Ball’s final UCLA career stats: 0 minutes, 1 steal

imagine letting your dad make your life decisions

>how dare they keep you out of jail
>no more college for you little nigger get a glock and start robbin

How are these "people" so fucking dumb

What a waste, they didnt even say how many games he was suspended for. Ucla is is like the fast track to a six figure starting nba job

Fuck that retard and his ugly mongrel children.

Kek

>Nigs ruining their children.

Yet its still our fault.

Gosh. Its so surprising he raised a thieving nigger

>I am so mad, I am going to deny my son a college education!
>That will show whitey!

Niggers gonna nig

Classic example of black people holding themselves down.

With basketball gone he could have focused on his studies

Kek agrees

This, ball was a idiot but he was set and trump bailed him now he will be another bitter no job who is hated by his neighborhood for flying too close to success

The father was just saving the family name from being embarrassed twice internationally by his son: 1) for stealing and getting caught and now 2) his son flunking out of college.

>Mfw he has to play basketball in China for a year

Good for him. Spoiled nog actually has a rare good nigger father who not only stayed around but also acts like a father too.

Of we had more niggers actually trying to hold to family values they wouldn't be bad.

He wasnt even kicked off the team just suspended

Lavar Ball lost a 3 point shooting contest to Ice cube

theres nothing left to defend

you cant drop classes this late in the semester.

sometimes the Black dads should respect the tradition of their people and stop getting involved in their cubs lives

lmao.
I hope Lavar will fade into obscurity now. Shame about his son, but at least this blowhard will be hopefully forgotten.

he threw his own son's future away, for his pride, that has no fuckin merit. Wtf is this dumbass

>mfw he steals again and this time Trump doesn't bail him out

Sounds like he cares more about his own ego then he does his sons future.

The father is either very dumb, or on drugs from that interview i saw on CNN.

This, his boy is failing.

>Blames everything but himself and his thieving son

It must be pretty embarrassing when your kid shows the world you failed as a father.

kek

I'm mostly shocked that a nigger is actually doing something for his child at all. But it'd behoove him to, at least publicly, take a 'tough love' approach. Imagine if he'd stepped up and said

>"My son messed up and embarrassed himself, his family, and his nation. He did something childish and stupid, and the President had to bail him out. Nobody forgets a lesson like that, but there are still consequences to be faced, and he will accept them with maturity.
>His behavior is unacceptable. I know it. He knows it. And now the whole world knows it. We'd like to thank the President and the gracious hosts in China who were very kind to release my son. This will never happen again.

A couple sentences. That's all it would have taken. People would be like 'yeah, dumb nigger kid did a dumb nigger thing', and moved on.

>his son's future
well to be fair, his son was already off the team, so he had no more future at UCLA. It's not like the kid could have passed his courses.

as if we needed further confirmation that his father is a deadbeat who doesn't want the best for his child
i guess i expected too much of a nigger

das it mayne

no

actually, I happen to agree with the nigger. Family honour, albeit negroids do lack as much, proves itself far more important than the welfare of his son.

Romans used to execute their children for committing such a disgrace, and I see an opportune time to bring the practice back.

let's be real, he wasn't there to learn anything and was probably just passing (with some greasing of teacher's palms from the admins/coach). If he's not going to be playing negroball he best just leave before he makes a bigger fool of himself.

Chances are he was going to be expelled and the dad decided to pull him out before that happened. He could possibly get into another school.

I'm sorry Trump got your son out of China.
#IMPEACH45

>Commits a crime and embarrasses the university
>"MY BOI A GUD BOY!"

Exactly, this nigger wasn't there for academics.
>no basketball = no reason to be there.
Was he on scholarship ? If he was, that was likely gone anyway.

lmao good luck with your NBA career. I'm sure every GM in the league would just love to have your dad there at every game, practice, and presser pissing off the fans, trashing everyone that isn't him, and generally disrupting everything you are trying to accomplish as a team.

If this kid was smart he'd tell his dad to quit taking credit for the accomplishments of his sons and just stfu forever. I almost wonder if there isn't some weird psychological mechanism at work here where he is subconciously trying to sabatoge the kid's career because he never accomplished as much as they have. He had to go to europe to make a professional hand-egg team. That's like being the best golfer in africa.

I'm sorry blacks were not immediately shipped back to Africa and sold following emancipation

Why?