Trump Smacks Agenda 21

So I'm getting this feeling that Trump is deliberately sabotaging Agenda 21 which is clearly a state sponsored dehumanizing program which is more about centralizing land to the government encouraging people to move to the cities providing the incentive to build mega cities. There was never any part of sustainable farming to Agenda 21 hence it is not at all about sustainable development. I also get the feeling that Trumps recent Bears Eagle and Grand Staircase has something significant to do with Federal Land Management. The California fires were on federally managed land that was seized long ago. Could there be something brewing in Utah that we arn't being told about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zmAmxkTdElo
youtube.com/watch?v=AS4FUtpZ6vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turns out there is lots of oil and gas underneath those lands, I would rather we use it than keep having to depend on hostile nations for energy.

It's 2030 now, leaf. Trump is Cyrus and Putin is the King from the North. This doesn't end well.

Wow. My grandfather once said this, not specific people, but the Countries. Could you elaborate? When you say Putin is King of the North, are you referring to gog & magog?

The leading up to it. I hear talk of them formulating a New World Order, as opposed to the Old World Order. Some think that the Old World Order is the order that George H. W. Bush talked about. Either way, it doesn't end well for people who refuse to deny the anointment. Also, people fail to question what Israel is.

I agree. But im lost at failing to question what Israel really is. Do you mean the Country, a tribe, a remnant, or the start of the beginning of the end?

Also, the nwo you are hearing talk about is basically THE nwo, as oppossed to what secret societies originally had in store as a nwo?

Photos incoming

Thank you

Supposedly a different type of one. They'll expose prior corruption to gain undeniable support, like Trump is doing. Putin refused any Russian-American adoption because of all of the trafficking.

Yeah, I think that Trump will do what he can to sabotage the crtpto-Marxist Agenda 21. The problem is that they were really, insidious with implementation. They did the hard work of starting with local, county, and state governments to push their agenda.

I will give the commies credit for being as persistent, patient, and crafty.

>I will give the commies credit for being as persistent, patient, and crafty.

*I will give the commies credit for being persistent, patient, and crafty.

I’ve been starting to believe that as well. I’m sure that ideas about a NWO have always been in planning and pushed to implement, but deep down believe that ultimately those plans were not going to be what constitutes the one world government. It seems more likely, that it’ll will come from sources least likely to pose a threat.

reminder that North Bay fires were started by lasers youtu.be/zmAmxkTdElo

Now you've got it. It's always from left-field.

I should clarify, will come from sources that are believed to be allies, and It will be welcomed with applause and celebration because it goes against all of the corruption and evil that was working to implement their plans before.

wrong video?

so it is here's that video youtube.com/watch?v=AS4FUtpZ6vA

Yes, It would be difficult to coincide the Ezekial 38 war of Gog and Magog with the plans we’ve been seeing implented over the decades. Im curious to see how Israel will be able to make/bring peace with their enemy countries/the middle east and rebuild the temple.

They'll collapse the Dome of the Rock with their archeological digs, and the outrage will give them justification to kick all of the Muslims out, peacefully or violently.

They'll never make peace with their enemies. They need their enemies to advance the plan.

>Through deception, we shall create war.