Anyone ever been to this festival??? It's entirely white culture...

Anyone ever been to this festival??? It's entirely white culture, I hope the jews aren't taking over in the administrative sectors. Every Jew I knew at this place couldnt harmonize with it. They couldn't be counted on do anything right, irresponsible fuckups who couldnt handle the enviroment. Always asking for shit. Prima donnas.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733447/Silicon-Valley-tech-elites-ruining-Burning-Man-festival-luxury-camps-hired-help-private-chefs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews hate nature.

Isn't Burning Man a satanic ritual? I only like the festival for all the skydiving since I am a skydiver.

>white culture
I would not call it that at all. Been there, it was fun, literally 90% of people were high/stoned/etc. off their asses, and at night you could hear people having sex. Really dirty, nasty place, but fun.

That structure is aesthetic as fuck.

I’d love to see cities designed this way. (Maybe make the central area a bit smaller, but leave it as a park or public space).

It might be to some or to the organizers but I promise you, 85% of the people there aren't satanists.

it's pagan shit

this stuff is all over northern california
>fortune tellers
>gaia worshipers
>pagan mystics
....etc.

You get a bit of this in the white areas on the northeast too, Styxhexenhammer is on offshoot of that culture.
This is celtic white culture

faggot festival for try hards, old dudes who've taken on a 'hippie' persona as one last roll of the get that fresh pussy dice, lefties, drug addicts and celebs who want to look 'cool'.

Fuck off with this gay fucking shit

I dont know. Its held a few weeks after bohemian grove. They both burn an effigy. The energy is about going to a place that doesnt sustain life, is stupid harsh, and build/show your art. You bring your own water and food, build your shit, then take it all down a week later, leaving no trace. It is fun as hell, and there are tons of drugs to be done. But a degenerate cant handle all the shit that goes on and endure the enviroment, and stay on your game. They dont use money. No money except for ice. The use of no money was one of the cool things, but that could start changing due to...merchants.

The women used to be cool, now they're all sluts.

Not really, no. They dont do that. Its mostly about art. Awesome giant structures of art non commodified.

By and large its hedonism disguised as "look at me I'm so enlightened"

Theres little to no introspective episodes going on here and if there are its isolated. Its a gigantic drug fest for something like ($400 a head?) that is admittedly a shit ton of fun. Though I've never been to burning man myself I was at a smaller festival grounds a few times.

Psychedelics are powerful tools that will break, destroy and remake you into something else. O you can just fuck some shitassed uppermiddle hippy in the desert for 3 days.

schwagstock was way better, honestly burning man sucks because of the playa.

by all means check it out if you get the chance, but dont take it half that seriously

do come prepared though

you had me at shitassed.

>y like the fe

never been, no desire

Fuck off Hippie

you're a fool or a shill. (((burning man))) is a complete CIA psyop. It's filled with (((them))) larping as New Agers, but it's really Kabballah. Paganism appropriated by kikes. 1/2 the people there are pedophiles and the other half are undercover DEA agents. The music is good, but that too is probably made by Israelis.

(((burning man))) aka hedo fest. lol fuck this weimar level degeneracy

mother of all jams

>degenerate hippy drug/fuck fest
>white culture

Yeah no

/shill thread. just like the festival

>white culture
maybe to an American, to everyone else it's just a giant pool of degeneracy

It's filled with hippies doing drugs and having random orgies. Good place to get a few STDs I guess.

Yeah I was getting the feeling it could be a major Psyop. 70,000 people isolated in the middle of a lake bed. Music is all electro. Programming beats. STDs and poor hygiene. 3 hours to the nearest hospital...no one sleeps.

There will never be a 100% "white" anything, niggers want what whites have, any where there are whites, there will be niggers .

is it true that admission is $1500?

Is that pic a Jewish ritual??? Burningman could be some satanistic thing, unbeknowst to everyone. Or def a psyop.

Ive seen 3 blacks out of 70,000+. I dont think they would put in all the work to do this event. You cant buy anything there.

my father went to burning man. He said there were probably a lot of drugs around but no one was doing them in the open

This festival disgusted me before I even knew the word "degeneracy". If this is what you see as white culture, I am sure you are not white.

Absolutely not, it's about $400 and you can attend for 11 days. Which isn't bad in terms of other festivals.

420, people scalp alot though. You have to build/bring your own stuff. No food or water for sale.

Pure degeneracy. It's jewish hedonism with a veneer of "authenticity".

>white culture
>degenerate redneck festival
>shitty desert

>Burning man
>White
Are you a time traveller? Burning man is shit now

Degenerate, yes. All over. White? You wont see ANY minorities. Ages 25-55 on avg.

>redneck
not at burning man, it's expensive

Yeah you'll see When he became culturally relevant is when Sup Forums had an issue with him. You'll see it out on the open the first couple days but from Wednesday onwards there's a ton of narcs. Nevada doesn't fuck around with its narcotics laws.

>Burning stuff at a festival is Jewish
Kill yourself for not knowing your own culture blind white man

>Redneck is a negative word
>Literally 90% of poles are redneck if you were to hold them to the standards and not the Reconstruction propaganda the Jews invented to try and keep the south demoralized

Burning Man doesn't have to be expensive if you're crafty or into survivalist you're shit. You'll see rednecks there doing their thing drinking natty ice the whole week with meth in between. Definitely in the minority though.

Fucking degenerate hippy faggot.

>Yes goy come take the acid and sacrifice to the devi- i mean burning man!

That festival is filled with lefty cuck faggots. Wtf are you on about?

*thinking*

The caricature of what hippies think pagans did 2000 years ago is hardly white culture. This is a regression, not an advance.

OP and anons, I actually have been going to this for the past 4 years. Ask me anything

Stop being a degenerate.

t. Ex Degenerate

>neo-woodstock
>good

Woodstock was like the pinnacle of the downfall of American culture that happened in the 60's.
Other things set it up but hippies are what really triggered the freefall.

It's a really white event. Even the minorities there would be considered white washed by there communities. A lot of Europeans too.

>welcome to our peaceful fest of love go- I mean maaan
>far out right?
>that'll be $3500, mann

Menopause.

>tfw the massive agoraphobia hits

>Isn't Burning Man a satanic ritual?
Yes.

Last time I went there was a museum about cultural appropriation which explained how the whole concept is bullshit. It's not as lefty as most here think, but it has been changing since Silicon Valley types started coming. But that's a drop in the bucket really.

How often did you clean your asshole and how thorough? It will never be 'fresh'

Stop lying like a kike, how are you under the impression that it costs that much to go?

We build solar showers but honestly baby wipes are the standard out there

While I've gone here for just the skydiving, I've never actually stuck around although some of the chicks were somewhat decent looking without clothes on.

How easy is it to get pussy?

She definetly fucked 5+ guys that week.

Baby wipes. I swear at every festival after about the third day all pussy tastes like baby wipes.

>eating the pussy of some girl at one of these festivals after 3 days of taking dick

Its actually pretty fucking easy. the real thing is to wear a condoms. Female slut degeneracy at its finest.

I was frying pretty hard and i was rolling on molly and drunk. A chick in my camp knocks on my camper door and TLDR blatantly says "I want you to fuck me" And I did.

Put the used wipes in your neighbors tent. Gross stuff.

Extremely easy. They have fucking orgy tents. Pussy is there if you want it.

I'm pretty much a massive degenerate.

This.

The Orgy Dome is real. It gets wierd in there

There are no niggers for white girls to fuck there, the girls fuck anything. Not wifey material.

How much are the tickets then, faggot?

Really want to go, never been to one outside of Europe. Are there options to work there instead of buying a ticket?

Yes. You gotta be highly capable. Construction skills.

this

Actually there is A Brit camp called Ooligan Alley, Carl Cox.played a set with them I think. Carl Cox is one of the most chill dudes ive met. Super nice guy

420 base.

It's pretty much a bunch of people you'd never want to fuck with a few hot freaks in there. Thunderdome is where the real fun is.

(((They))) already took it over and use it as an opportunity to spread STDs and miscegenation fantasies among young white women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2733447/Silicon-Valley-tech-elites-ruining-Burning-Man-festival-luxury-camps-hired-help-private-chefs.html

I work in construction and have worked at over a hundred festivals in the UK and Europe. Will seriously consider it for next year. Is an RV essential? Do any people camp?

like zoo weird? as in zoophilia?

>Photoshop in a nigger

where is the thunderdome also checc'd for aryan digits

How hard is it to Google shit? You need help wiping your ass too?

>entirely white culture

May or may not be true. Still fucking disgusting.

You should ostracize anyone who willingly participates in it.

Nice, Carl Cox is a ledgend. Got to see him play in Croatia followed by Frankie Knuckles

Who cares what a bunch of fake pagans do? Besides. I think my ancestors actually did this. Apparently one was a Druid.

this place looks degenerate as all hell, a temporary gomorrah where you have gay sex with strangers and burn an idol

its threads like these where it becomes clear that half of pol has no real conviction in their beliefs and is just as degenerate as everyone else, albeit angrier and more racist

muslims please target burning man

Can you find anyone with a non lefty opinion?

Do you fear getting pilloried if so? Like literally with stones and shit I mean. Since you know, lawless lefty mob.

Lots of white chicks to fuck...never to date tho

was he mysterious?

Yes. It's literally Bohemian Grove-lite

Around the 4 o'clock area on the playa. You can start signing up for fights around 6 or 7

I totally want to flood muslims into that place, get'em fucked up on tons of psychadelics and alcohol, so they could set these women and soyboys straight...

It's the most degenerate thing imaginable - people literally have orgies and sex in front of other people and then don't shower, then go do it again later that day or the next day. Most of the people there are on LSD, mushrooms, or whatever. Hope you enjoy stank pussy that's been fucked by 20 different dudes without so much as a wash.

>Anyone ever been to this festival???
Yes.
>It's entirely white culture
no

Burning man is a CIA-MKULTRA nightmare show.

Easy there nigger. Yeah most of people go are lib shits. All of camp nicknamed me Trump because I dont hide that I voted for him. Its actually a lot of fucking fun if you like the outdoors and not a total beta loser.

Easy pussy, chill people, good drugs. Its my literal break of the entire year where i can be my self.

YFW I run a camp of 70 plus people every year

Yeah, its gotta be more multi-culti so everyone there can get back to its roots instead of narcissistic debauchery. Muslims and niggers would accelerate it. All the sluts would straighten up.

This is you: Nobody cares that you voted for Trump, you're a degenerate social liberal who belongs on reddit

It got SJW real quick. It wasnt really about drugs and sex...theres a camp thats called 'white guilt' who does outreach shit off playa

no wow wtf user, paying $300+ to sit in desert with pretentious old weird sweaty dude + smelly chick with comboherpes who thinks she's programming the next solution to world hunger...all while shitty house blasts in background and fratbros parade around in goggles never ever

I went back before it became corporate in the early 90s. It was basically just a bunch of hippies who gave zero shits and wanted to cut loose and have fun. Lots of backyard artists and music. It was basically just a giant tailgate party in the middle of the desert.

My dad and I dressed up as WW1 era military couriers and roared around everywhere on our motorcycles. Was a total blast. Now its been privatized and its basically just an excuse for bored millinials to take drugs and pretend rolling around in the dirt and taking shitty acid is somehow a replacement for real spirituality.

Theres even $10,000 a night air conditioned luxury sites for the ultra-rich to lounge around in surrounded by armed security. Whole thing is totally fake nowdays.