If a white woman has a coalburning past, can she be accepted into your fold if she believes in the red pill?

If a white woman has a coalburning past, can she be accepted into your fold if she believes in the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAtpPNKnybA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lauren Southern isn’t even “redpilled”. She is inferior to her sister in every way imaginable.

You can see it in her eyes.

This thread isn't about Lauren Southern per se, but she is a good example of what I am trying to depict.

Pic related.

>Coal burner
>Redpilled

Pick one. And as a matter of fact never again use the term redpilled, you killed it, Lauren.

the white race is dead thanks to traitor whores like this and you rice steaming beta weebs

youtube.com/watch?v=cAtpPNKnybA

No. Lauren Southern would fuck anything to keep the e-bucks coming in

no

bitchez luv hoops too nigga

a coalburner has to have white children to become valid again. if she has a mixed child she has clearly failed the race.

Give me one example of a coalburner who became a fervent redpiller.

>save the white race
>pic of a fucking panda

Mega Man 11 got announced why are you virgins still talking about a coalburning slut?

Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed with this girl several neckbears have the need make several threads a day how they hate or love her?

I am open to reform, unless she has a niglet or is tainted with some other disease.

How many white children does this coal burning slut have? Zero. How many white kids do any of these E-Thots have? Zero. Not a single one of these E-Thots has a single child. Stop wasting time on them.

>Ari, these right wing YouTube whores are starting to make our precious goy women aware
>Oy vey! They start by watching these YouTube whores and before you know it they can see through the zogvision!
>Don't worry David, just spam pictures of the coal burning one! That'll get em all riled up.
>Once we have some mean looking tweets, mh bloggers will do the rest. By next week 20 sites will have stories about those evil, sexist right wingers
>The goy women will be back listening to Lil Xanax and swiping on tinder in a month!

Reminder that E-celebs help redpill normies, who eventually will be converted. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Be aware of the subversion. This post is a shill.

>Ohhhh nooo we are down to the last 700 million of our race! We're doomed!

>"Don't worry guys,he's not a Muslim!"
>"He's half black!"

What was she thinking?
Does she really not know her "fanbase" is deeply racist?

I mean,not to insult anyone,but she could have said that the guy was Portugese,South Italian or even Greek,and we'd buy it,and probably accept it-hell he's European after all.

But she really thought dating half black would land better on her followers than Muslim,and I find it fucking hilarious.

Where is the evidence that she is a coalburner? Since you feel the need to constantly make this thread

>Why is Sup Forums so fucking obsessed
Viral marketing
Thirsty betas

If she's been blacked she can't ever come back.

>Lauren "I'll tickle your bellend if it's full of melanin" Southern
>Lauren "I won't take your bone, unless your name is Tyrone" Southern
>Lauren "Pretend I'm alt-right but fuck niggers at night" Southern
>Lauren "Hitler was wrong, and I like black dong" Southern
>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern
>Lauren "shut it down, I like 'em brown" Southern
>Lauren "I say its OK to be White, but my boyfriend is black as night" Southern
>Lauren "white knights to my aide, black guys give me aids" Southern
>Lauren "controlled opposition? my favorite position!" Southern
>Lauren "Flush my genes down the drain with this dude from Bahrain" Southern
>Lauren "You keep your Lambos, I'd rather ride Sambos" Southern
>Lauren "My sister is hotter, can't let jamal spot her" Southern
>Lauren "If your country lacks sanitation, come to me for procreation" Southern
>Lauren "Daddy didn't give me enough hugs, now I fuck thugs" Southern
>Lauren "pay the toll while I burn the coal" Southern
>Lauren "Giving head to Ahmed" Southern

Seriously guys how many loads of nigger semen did she take in her mouth, vagina, and asshole? I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't believe this.

The guy does not look black at all.Looks Pak or Indian.

>Lauren "Settle down, is he brown?" Southern

the pictures of her and her nigger boyfriend...

the tweet where she admits he's a nigger...

She replied on twitter he is half irish, half black in attempt to "btfo" all the anons saying she fucked muslims but it backfired

Looks like a gypsie

He's Brown. There's a thread explaining Lauren Southern's background on reddit. It's titled "I know someone who went to school with Lauren Southern."