Australia thread, knock off time edition

assault, firearm related crimes, violent crime and fraud is becoming a real problem now, like never before in australia.
self defense implements (even non lethal options such as pepper spray, stun guns and FUCKING RAPE WHISTLES) are still banned here.

the police will not even investigate 'minor' crimes such as assault or robbery besides taking a statement and referring you to 'victims of crime compensation' to pick up your hush money.

americans could not understand this feeling of helplessness knowing that the statistics prove you will most likely be targeted sooner or later, and there is nothing you can do about it, no way you can prepare, nothing...
all you can do is pray that you aren't too badly raped, or that the ex child soldiers standing over your bed at 3am with a machete decide to show mercy and let you live.
on the rare occasion that the police actually catch someone, they are usually released on bail within hours and charges are eventually dropped or reduced heavily with the help of a world class lawyer funded by an unknown anonymous source.

australia has allowed criminals to commit heinous acts with no consequences, cases of murder and rape are hidden from the public on a daily basis, victims have been harassed and threatened to keep quiet while criminals get away with LITERAL MURDER.

a cabal of pedophile satanists runs every facet of the victorian judicial system, this is worse than pizzagate and every british mudslime rape scandal as it is occurring unchecked on a daily basis in supposedly one of the most liveable cities in the world.

meanwhile harmless youth hobbies and gadgets are becoming more restricted day by day, the option of turning to drugs and crime for youth is more viable and makes more sense than ever before.

just a few things that are either banned or heavily restricted and strictly enforced here, feel free to add to the list:
>electric bicycles, scooters and gopeds
>ALL self defense implements
>airsoft and paintball
>modified and restored vehicles
>ALL vehicles with more than 6 cylinders on P plates (you can drive several sports cars including a porsche 911 or lotus elise, but not a 50 year old farm truck until you are in your mid 20s)
>laser pointers
>drones
>nerf guns
>'stab proof' clothing (thought that wasn't considered an illegal 'self defense implement?' nope)
>all fireworks (basically anything more than a sparkler)

What the fuck, is the situation really that bad there?
>no stab proof clothing
Are you shitting me? Really? How can it be "dangerous" to wear stab proof clothing?

the knife could break and the blade could accidentally cut your attacker.
could you live with that on your conscience?

>Are you shitting me? Really? How can it be "dangerous" to wear stab proof clothing?

Your country legally banned protective wear too, mongrel.
No idea why but probably because the jews think that if you have the cash to buy something like that, you probably planning to do something bad that require protection.

What? No they didn't ban it here, everyone can buy a stab proof vest.

>no need guns
>G'day m8, have you got a permit for that nerf gun?

Meant to say nerf, not need

Yeah all this is banned but the cops do fuckall about it. The one good thing about the police in Australia is that they're lazy as fuck. You can practically get away with anything as long as you don't speed.

Just got fired lads. Finish up just before Christmas. They were friendly about it.

Still sucks. Wanna neck myself, but not depressed enough tbqh.

Fuck off ya dud the real auspol is here

Yeah, it's weird, because these laws (same as in New York actually) are meant to make it so police can take you down if needs be. But cops don't stab people. Bullet Proof Vest is one thing, but stab proof...

>ALL vehicles with more than 6 cylinders on P plates (you can drive several sports cars including a porsche 911 or lotus elise, but not a 50 year old farm truck until you are in your mid 20s)

What shitheap state do you live in that doesn't use power:weight for P platers?

Fuck I hate Kikes lads

How the fuck is not having a nerf gun gonna help the police take you down?

Like I said, it's fucking stupid. Australian laws (and enforcement) are absolutely retarded. Similar to the U.K., but imagine if the U.K. couldn't actually enforce any of the laws it makes up.

People have no idea how much shit they do is illegal every day here, because no one ever arrests anyone for it.

like clockwork the shill shows up to divert attention from the real redpills.
this thread was posted 10 minutes before yours.

Bumping for Aussies

bump

thanks M8.

>pepe is back
kek have been praised!

What

>see green penis
>ok then

Remember to put out the bins cunts!

Bumping with sniper

Bumperino for Australino

>be island state literally formed as a penal colony
>have problems with crime

Imagine my shock

lmao so i see you took my advice about the paragraphs, now try capital letters and punctuation.

I never understood the African immigration. Poms, okay, they think of us as the peaceful retirement zone of their empire. Asians, don't like it but makes sense I guess, they live right next door. But niggies? What do they have to offer us that we couldn't get from elsewhere? Are all black Africans in this country simply recipients of humanitarian migration?

>muh cultural enrichment
>muh intelligent nogs
These are the reasons to bring them to you.

>capital letters
>punctuation
this is Sup Forums newfag.

why is that dinosaur behaving like a frog

During the first Sudanese civil war we got the middle and upper class Sudaniggers looking for a new home back in the 70s.
Then with the second Sudanese war we got tricked into taking the dregs of the aftermath of the first war because it was 'the humane thing to do'. Now we're stuck with both.
Ironically it seems like first generation sudanese aren't so much a problem. Their kids are fucked though.

That's a frog, a frog with an enormous dick

bump

>a cabal of pedophile satanists runs every facet of the victorian judicial system
Tell us more

Lmfao you mean chainmail?
>mfw even self defence is considered an offence. Fuck this gay country,

How to defend yourself from a home invasion in Australia without going to jail:
Step 1: Kill your attackers quickly and quietly with a compound bow.
Step 2: Dismember the bodies and feed them to your dog.

it has happened before.
i wasn't prepared.
next time they will not even find the remains.

lads whats the best store in melb to get a nifekay?

i got a hitler youth knife replica from highpoint.
but i use a ka-bar from ebay now.

>next time they will not even find the remains
Good man. The less the government knows, the better.

There are layers and contexts to society OP youre alot more free than you think.

Everyone bleeds and everyone shits.

You maybe need to study how the taliban circumvented the traditional policing and military structure of the west.

Its about what you can prove dummy

The only reason Australian cities get voted into those lists, is people here do a fantastic job of ignoring everything those goes on around them.

The idea that this country is free is a joke.

>taliban circumvented the traditional policing and military structure of the west.
i ain't reading that shit, your'e gonna need to elaborate in greentext.

I have a medium sized wood axe sitting by my front door, a bastard sword I built myself (am metal worker) jammed into my bedhead and several knifes around my house in case of home invasion. all my mates have similar options at hand in their own homes and 2 of them have had occasion to use them. my local paper reports 1-2 home invasion incidents most weeks. I myself have had to beat down on niggers on several occasion because they posed a direct threat to myself or others and most of my friends have been in similar situations.

Don't ever let them take your guns lads. you will be fighting with clubs and edge weapons before you can blink.

>tfw I get away with that too

I cant be fucked mate got work tomorrow

Its about what you can prove in the courts. Thinl non attributability, night missions and plausible deniability. Death letters knifed to doors promising death to dissenters, that sort of thing.

Loom into and ask veterans why they have ptsd and it should become clear

ITS ABOUT WHAT YOU OR YOUR ENEMIES CAN PROVE BY FACT IN COURT EITHER DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL

i refuse to spoonfeed you further bro good luck on your elucidation