twitter.com/OntarioPD/status/937815736273088512

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker
youtube.com/watch?v=ftO0mDbX6LI
youtube.com/watch?v=32rtKP_WV-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for the kitty.

You mean the police did it?

Did the police find his info on where he lived and his social media?

This is bullshit, it's a fucking cat. Man was created to rule over the animals.

I like the part where he ran but was then tackled.

beaners aren't men

Ontario is about to cities west from here.

Good news never comes out from around here.

Why then should I care what non-humans do to other animals?

Good kitty

Le edgey

animal abusers should be charged as capital murder and put on death row

you're next, faggot! just for saying shit like that you devalued your life to that of a cockroach

I hope he gets beat up in jail

thats what they get for hurting dusty

>he got tackled
Take that cat hurter

Yes, we will rule over you. Disgusting chink.

thanks anons who did this
cats say thanks too

you just said that man was created to rule over the animals

They're going to throw him off a ledge right? No kitty deserves to be tossed like that, and fair is fair.

I'm gonna save you a lot of time. Something is wrong your brain, you have autism/asbergers. The question you just asked is absolutely retarded to actual humans.

The question is, how the fuck don't you care? Autist boy?

If man is at the top of the food chain it doesn't mean that we have to be dicks, nigger.

To clarify things for you aspie brain. You should care because the suffering of innocent life should feel as bad as the worst physical pain to you. This is the normal human response.

This is what makes us human. When a human has no humanity, are they really human? Well, are you?

i like how the cops took the credit for the investigation.

i mean, it's better that way but we didn't have to tell them.

we should solve a real cold case. anyone want to take a crack at the East Area Rapist?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_Night_Stalker

t. shitskin

no white person thinks this way

Copper here.
Thank you, lovable fags. The easier you make our jobs for us the more likely we are to do it.

supposedly this guy was attending community meetings about himself and I doubt they'll ever catch him because he stopped doing it

Whoa, so many PETAcucks on Sup Forums.

>You should care because the suffering of innocent life should feel as bad as the worst physical pain to you
Who says cats are innocent? I've had a fair amount of strays pass through my yard. They are fucking brutal to mice. Last week my own cat clawed a dying mouse a dozen or so times. They would eat you without a second thought if you were small enough. Nothing is innocent.

>This is the normal human response.
No, it's the bullshit nu-male one that generations of (((Disney))) anthropomorphic animals have created. People in generations past had healthy attitudes toward the animals. Cruelty for cruelty's sake is obviously bad, but worshipping animals as beings with rights is a harmful trend that mirrors the equalitarian movement's impact elsewhere.

Where's the video?

post your name and address; you should be banned from owning animals

Shitskins don't live a pampered existence. They deal with a less sheltered reality, not the cuddly egalitarian dream of the nu-testament post-West.

Not a fan, but my dad and uncle did teach me to use the 'cat'apult move if they were fucking shit up. Place your foot under the cat's belly, then lift it off the ground as hard as you can. Not a full kick mind you, just a technique to deal with swarming barn cats.

When a ruler mistreats those he rules is he seen as fit and right? No, he is rebelled against because he is cruel and moronic. In the soul of destruction only exists the vile nigger mentality and stupidity. To have the intelligence to create and then waste it on destruction over petty insecurity for your right of rulership negates that right immediately. Just as a god doesn't piss or shit, a ruler is not an insecure punk.

You're a gay retard

shitskins lack empathy, entirely. this translates to wantonly and freely attacking and injuring/killing animals

if they're willing to attack and kill animals that have done nothing to them, particularly animals expressly bred to be docile pets, they are indicating a lack of empathy that would allow them to murder humans and children

exactly what we don't want in our cities or countries

You call it "a pampered existence"
White people, such as me, call it "civilization". Barbarians wouldn't understand; you need to go.

>due to his juvenile status, his name and additional information will not be released
How convenient

I express a healthy, reasonable opinion that most people held 60 years ago and your first thought is to wish violence and oppression against me? I never said kicking cats should be encouraged, and doing so indicates a probable deficiency of character. But the 'suffering' of the cat doesn't particularly concern me on a moral level. I attempt to treat my cat well and provide for her out of habit and courtesy, but they exist on a different level of being. They are incapable of reciprocating feelings beyond a very basic level, and any strong attachment to them is just sentimental bullshit that is irrational and harmful.

Now, with dogs we might have a stronger case. But even still, I don't think a person should have the full weight of the State brought down upon them for 'animal abuse'.

t.shitskin 56%er

>spot the school shooter
serial killers usually start out with small animals.
only human garbage pick on things that can't fight back for fun.

>I express a healthy, reasonable opinion that most people held 60 years ago
You're claiming that animal abuse was just considered wholesome family fun 60 years ago? Your extra chromosomes are showing.

>beantard commits crime
>beantard goes to jail
>WTF DIS BULLSHIET MAYNE FUCK CATS YOO

A cat is worth more than some retard beaner, juvenile delinquent in SoCal.
You have to go back.

Funny because I get on best with animals of all the people I know. It irks the shit out of me when people talk to them in a baby voice and treat them as nothing more than wells for affection. I treat them like animals and they respect me for it. I would wrestle with my dogs and cats, shout at them and assert dominance and they would always follow me over my sisters who did nothing but treat them as breathing carebears.

I live in a rural area and feral cats are a pest and should be killed but the guy who did this it looked like a house cat that was outside no feral cat will let you pick it up and throw it I think he deserves a good sentence

Kinda fucked up they found the kitty kicker before the nigger kickers.

Justice for kittah

Bump

>our first thought is to wish violence and oppression against me?
you need to go back to school and learn to read, nigger

We know this cock suckers name?

and the filthy fucking shitskins come out of the woodworks

>anons getting riled up about cats
>anons saying "kitty"

When did Sup Forums become fag central?

No, people didn't spaz out over some kid roughing up a cat. They would discipline him appropriately. My grandpa knew a kid who would take neighborhood strays, anesthetize them and perform surgeries on them because he wanted to be a doctor. They thought he was a little odd but they didn't flip out over MUH ANIMAL CRUELTY.

White men shoot and kill animals from hundreds of yards away for sport thousands of times every day and you care about beaners beaning once in a blue moon?

This

>Where's the video?
youtube.com/watch?v=ftO0mDbX6LI

wrong

Yep. There's been plenty of couples I've known where the dog follows the one of the married people around and not the other. Or even a child might be the true 'owner'. They have a nature that must be understood.

Post skin color or fuck off to your deep sea cavern, 2%

Cat survived but broken leg and internal injuries. People shouldn't throw animals.
youtube.com/watch?v=32rtKP_WV-Q

Fuck you shit for brains.
Do you not realize kids adults that abuse animals is directly related to human abuse?! Use your imagination.
A ca, dog or animals cant defend them self from humans. Its up to us to protect them.
I grew up hunting since i was a kid. This is completely different.

t. subhuman
white people love animals

Lol your canadian obama justin flooded them all in and took all our beaners saying usa wus racist n shieeeet. Dont give him back. KEEP THEM ALL

then what about the abusers who keep their animal indoors all day and force feed them gmo crap until they are fat and lazy, and keep them on leashes like slaves? #allpetsareabused

>"White men shoot and kill animals from hundreds of yards away for sport thousands of times every day and you care about beaners beaning once in a blue moon?"

White men do it in a civilized way you fucking shitskin. We have hunting laws and seasons. We also protect any wildlife and their habitat. Western Nations are the only one's who enacted the first animal rights laws (NS Germany) to protect animals.
We also shoot them and kill them without any pain, they die before they feel anything. The shitskin in the video threw the kat to cause it pain which is a fucking inhumane and subhuman thing to do, once again another shitskin trait to have no empathy.
Also God commands us to treat animals good since he made them to accompany us in this mortal life.
Proverbs 12:10
>"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

now kys shitskin

>Mexican telling me to post skin color

Do you not realize that SJWs, furries, equalitarianism and every apathetic virtue is nurtured by animal rights worship?

Found him.

It's you.

Curb stomping should fit the animal cruelty crime.

They follow you because theyre afraid of being beaten not because youre actually loved or respected. If you were drowning theyd wag . Lmao

hue hue hue le edgster le lmao le eksdee le derpy trolly herpy derp so cool

>Man was created to rule over the animals
You're a fucking idiot.
Curb, back of head, stomp.

Nobody would be talking about this if it were a Raven or Mouse. I personally perfer cats over dogs. But the fact that we care about them as a society says something about us more than anything. The people saying that animal abuse reflects badly is true, but only with respect to human norms and nature. All ancient cultures worshipped or respected their main prey and the civilized ones had all their meat killed ceremonially at a temple. Human empathy is deep and a characteristic of our species. We find ants soulless on the other extreme of a social creature.

justice for cat and punishment for beaner, feels good

>b-but its just a stupid cat

lol go troll in Sup Forums

How is it 'justice'? The cat neither seeks nor desires it. It only seeks to avoid pain.

a few hours a night, it'll be their bedtime soon so we'll get a break

>took all our beaners
You wish, faggot. There are 20 million more spics in the US than there are people in canada. total. (same with niggers)
Literally Mordor.

>Anyone who doesn't follow the same slave virtues that I do should be curb stomped!
Get a hold of yourself Cucknada. Violence never solves anything, didn't Disney teach you that along with interspecies justice?

which is why we have them as literal pets.

hunters from almost all cultures would pay respect to dead animals, and only kill for food.

only actual socio/psychopaths enjoy the torture of any living being, particularly a mammal like a cat, which actually has emotional capacity.

even the bible clearly lines out the expected treatment of animals. you're not Christian if you think dominion over animals means throwing them in the fucking street for a laugh.

guarantee you're a kike

Justice for us cat lovers that got heart broken seeing the video

Fuck off. I rule over you. You better watch your step.

just to clarify, people with autism/aspergers have a difficult time showing emotion, but it's most definitely there.

the term you're looking for is psychopath, or sociopath.

I guarantee a lot of Sup Forums users have Aspergers- and all of them think the story is fucked up

You realize you are a sociopath, right?

Dude, real life isn't animaniacs. Animals don't give two shits about crypto-SJWs who crusade on their behalf. Trying to force the belief harder doesn't make it so.

"Do not rule over them ruthlessly"

>I got triggered by a scary video
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>mom, someone was doing something I didn't like in a video I voluntarily watched, call daddy government to get them to stop

What video was it? What did I miss.
Are we reddit now?

if you don't understand the difference than you should neck yourself

>I cannot come up with an intelligent respons!
>reeeeeee
>i will initiate an ad hominem attack!

>saw a video of someone breaking the law
>reeeeeeeeeeeee
>track down poster of video, including name, address and give to police

you're really bitching about people actually stopping crime? fuck off you miserable fucking jew. off yourself.

kill yourself nigger. you're not edgy or amusing.

How do you take the leap from "do not rule over them ruthlessly" to "animal abuse is literally hitler, you're a psychopath if you think people shouldn't get too concerned about animals?" that many in this thread do?

No, but you are a psychopath if you genuinely enjoy the sadistic torture of living beings.

If you don't care enough about it fine, I don't care either. But to equate the two is disingenuous.

right now we're peta, but the crazy vegan cult might be the only group who travel in swarms more than leftists, and they don't have any sympathetic allies who aren't part of it, so you can just ignore them and/or post pictures of burgers to get them to sperg out

Yeah it's hilarious. Even the most 'redpilled' people are brainwashed as hell by kike propaganda. People turn into complete SJWs when you say animals are something less than holy.

THERE BETTER BE PORK IN THAT PIC MUHUMMAD YOU FUCK

read a book nigger

I don't enjoy watching animals being tortured, no. I'm being called a psychopath just because I'm a wrongthinker.

I dont particularly care for animals either, but to actually enjoy their pain is just not normal, at all.

then that's fucking stupid innit?

This+100%

>meme flag
>anti cop
>support cruelty against animals
would you happen to be some kind of leftist or former leftist?

Yeah, I'm aware of Hitler's vegetarianism and Nazi animal rights. When I was first looking into racial anthropology years and years ago there were actually a few proto-tumblr girls on forums who worshipped them because they were so enlightened and progressive on the animal question. It was funny seeing people who were "holohoax didnt happen but it should have" types be so sentimental about animals that would eat them without a care.