Memeball

Can we get some balls up in here?

I actually know a guy who went to court for fucking his dogs. It was a tacked on charge because he was also caught breaking into people's houses in the middle of the night and filming them sleep. Needless to say, he was an Aboriginal and got off with a slap on the wrist.

The rule of law doesn't apply if you're an Indian (feather, not dot)
Source: Working as a lawyer in an area full of them.

In Canada they actually have a separate court system, where they have healing circles and mediation instead of sentences. It's why their communities are full of child molesters and people who rip up copper wiring and sell it. They're even more self destructive than Niggers. But at least they're less violent. (Probably because they're all manlets.)

There was a story from a while ago where some drugged out Indian was trying to rob a guy and the guy shot him.
The local natives got really butthurt and waned to put the white guy on trial in one of their courts. Which of course, they wouldn't be able to because his action was 100% legal.

They're basically just the pets of North Americans at this point. And Native Women are a free fuck - you could literally go up to any of them and just say, "Hey want to bang." And they'd do it. It's messed up.

Yeah but then you'd get every STD imaginable.

Also some native women try to trick paleskins into impregnating them in order to get that sweet child support money.

I wasn't saying it was a good thing to do lol it's disgusting they're all prostitutes

Where do you work? New Mexico?

I work in the Rocky Mountain range. I know that's vague, but I work in multiple states and I don't wanna give away too much data.

I don't know what the situation is like in Canada. All I can say is, if a client ever asked me for advice relating to sex, I'd flat out say "Don't fuck an Indian."

>meme flag
>trying this hard
SHLOMO NO SHLOMING!

The flag is literally irrelevant you'd still find a reason to bitch about Jews

Why are you triggered? Is it because that pic is the truth?

Does anyone have the compilation of all Q's posts?
attention pic

when your government doesnt realize that bleach is a base and not an acid and bans it anyway... (i know, i know, having a base in your eyes is WAY worse than having an acid in your eyes, but still, it struck me as odd)

>when boomers try to use an imageboard

>literally gen Z
you know the Q map is a thing right? lurk more
>inb4 b&

(((European)))

kek

Actually...A lot of feminists and lefties are super triggered over changing a child's sex and are against it.

Sure thing faggot... just wait for the day hell breaks loose

How did I do?

>literal nazis
>influence spreading like wildfire
>250 threads about some blonde fucking a nigger made in 24 hours

Oh hey I remeber this mem
>increased the post quality of the entire board
...only for a while
See both the catalog & archive, this is now a female eceleb hate board. /feh/ if you will.

It's a leftypol raid. That's the price of anonymous, online free speech but they will leave eventualy.

Here is template 2

f

x

Howd i do?

Kek

that was hard to read
here's a better one
>tfw the left is so shit at memeing you have to make self-deprecating memes for them to use