Shia LaBeouf openly doxxes people

>shia LaBeouf openly doxxes people
>receives no punishment
Why is it ok for the left to dox people?
twitter.com/thecampaignbook/status/937698190832422912

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r5kq-DcxiY
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/11-15.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because apparently it counts as self-defense as he has a case for some sort of gang-stalking against him, that HWNDU prank went too far and now they are backing him up on this one. Basically user, that is why you have to make sure to always pose as the victim, offer your cheek, and then you offer your cheek your second time just to make sure you can "act in self defense".

youtube.com/watch?v=-r5kq-DcxiY

SHIA DOXES THE GLORIOUS ANONS WHO STOLE THE FALG

It should be up to the proper authorities to release personal information not a private citizen. As far as I am concerned he should be charged alongside those who stole his gay flag.

Report the tweet and all Luke the cuck's threats. The guy should file a civil suit, that is if he didn't do it.

>It should be up to the proper authorities to release personal information
I know, but again apparently he has a case "for an act of self defense", most likely the jury will decide so the coin is still flipping in the air.

>the left
You mean Jews. He's a rich hollywood Jew who is "above the law" due to being part of "the tribe", maybe getting a slap on the wrist and a fee or comm service.

Reminder his kike father is a rapist.

because its nazis being doxxed

easy

Except that Shia should've dropped this HWNDU shit after the prank. The fact that he only insisted on it was what made it so funny to troll him. Besides, what Sup Forums did wasn't harmful. What he is doing is.

I bet his lawyer(s) told him to build a case on gang-stalking and claim to have been "mentally abused" or whatever, I have worked as a prosecutor assistant and have seen cases built like this; you make sure to pose as the victim and even if you do something above the law you are justified "by context". The jury will have the last word, either case he has nothing to lose at this point.

This pisses me off so much. Though I think they should’ve been more careful regarding what they were saying.

Shia is white tho

>dear pol why do I get no replies? Is it because I'm a faggot with long hair that doesn't read the bible or what

>nu-Sup Forums whining about somebody doxing people
Hypocrites, all of you. They got doxed because the dumb bitch bragged about it. Shia won a round. 2 if you count the fact the flags never coming down in France. Don't get butt hurt and start in with some righteous indignation on Sup Forums of all places.

>calls peple with long hair a faggot
>worships jesus

biblehub.com/1_corinthians/11-15.htm
You are a literal nigger who has never read the bible, you fucking piece of shit faggot But I won't judge because I love EVERYONE even faggots!

paul was a fag

Keep fucking boys then still not judging I love EVERYONE, even you!

I feel like people just learned the word dox and want to say it to people.

You see, doxxing was interesting back when Facebook didn't simply give you almost all the info about someone. When linked in wasn't known to all.

Doxxing isn't really a thing anymore. You're just faggots repeating a word I think

>I LUV EBERY2
won't make jesus love you more thann me, a literal nigger who cums inside little bois and slaps your mother

did the frogs ever get that latest flag?

Shia is scared of kek

They can easily put together a lawsuit against Shia for slander. None of these allocations have been proven in a court of law.

nope. just checked. still there. fucking french.

i shut the cuckshed project down in Helsinki for a few minutes.

they called security and the cops on me, but neither did anything.

(((white)))

They figured out who they were then posted their names/pictures/workplaces. Not only that but they clearly worked at it for a long time or it would have been revealed by now. Girls probably gonna lose her job. It's basically doxing because now anyone can look them up and have reason to.

This is what happens when you give up your anonymity while doing lulzy shit. They deserve whatever every happens to them. It does kinda suck that Shia scored a victory here, but he did.

how do you go from posting every 20 seconds to sitting on your dick for 4 minutes

im watching good morning call
plus i had to stop and laugh for about a minute