Right Wing Women

>be me, lefty
>join a few lefty discords, and other online lefty groups
>decide to destroy the alt-right
>pretend to be alt-right online to cause division
>go after e-celeb women to fracture and discourage the group
>you morons fall for it because you're dumb
>knowing i can tell you exactly what we're doing and will continue to do and you'll still fall for it because you're dumb

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

people don't care what you have to say because your skin is brown :)

Nah we'll be just fine sage report hide.

web.archive.org/web/20150907003430/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGDUQmV3TcI

>Lauren
>right wing

Actually I'm huwiter than you.

>Lauren "Pretend I'm alt-right but fuck niggers at night" Southern

Nice larp and no.

>Lauren "Fleecing the NEETS while fucking Pajeets" Southern

Women going after and emotionally destroying other women out of jealousy.
How original. A woman's greatest fear is someone prettier that gets more attention.

If anyone willingly buys whatever these e celeb cunts are serving then you deserve to get poisoned. Although I don’t care for Roosh he was right about e celeb thots

She fucks antique farming equipment

Okay so I will not be dumb anymore if I cunter the shilling by supporting Lauren, right? yaayyy!!

>Lauren "Bootyshorts invite all sorts" Southern

>Lauren "At least he wasn't muslim" Southern

nah

First of all, why are these threads being deleted?

Second of all good, whores like this are the cancer of society. Get a real fucking job you stupid bitch. Also lol @ dating a half breed that "voted for trump" give me a fucking break. Hopefully this ends her "career" and she goes back to being a worthless roastie

thank you for exposing the shills
cant believe you actually have to pretend to be one
imagine needing to hit people over the head with a sledgehammer this hard to make them understand

you think you are doing that, but actually you are just being a cuckold

>it's another e-celeb thread

Hi Lauren, how's the ride on the dick carousel?

>Lauren "My sister is hotter, can't let jamal spot her" Southern

Not this coal burner again

>lauren "mohammed's 4th trad wife" southern

Jess > Lauren

sage

holy fuck my sides

We genuinely want them gone, please continue your campaign.

Do you read Steve Sailer? He said the same thing, but made it about female reporters somehow.

Always remember that Soros donated $18 Billion to his foundation.

Money well spent I have to commend him on his success

You're stupid. It's obvious that useful individual bits of information are what's important and not the personality behind them. Subscribe all you want to e-celebs, but there's no point in "keeping" them just because they say one or two good things. If you take everything you read on Sup Forums at face value then you're doing a mistake since a consensus is nigh impossible, and not everyone is serious about the opinions they post.

HAHAHAHAHA. It's working beautifully. Also I'm half Jewish. Call me a Jew and it runs off me like water. We own you. This is why Jews always win and there's nothing you can do about it. Retards. HAHAHAHAHA

Where's the Finn?

>Lauren "flush my genes down the drown with a dude from Bahrain" Southern

When you let one jew-hating communist mixed breed tween control your boards for three days you know you're shit. She's almost done as well as we have.

Finnknight took quite a beating earlier today, wouldn't be surprised if he drops Southern for Lauren Rose.

FOR THE LOVE OF ARISTOPHANES...

>WOMEN DON'T BELONG IN POLITICS
WOMEN DON'T BELONG IN POLITICS

Too bad that you're all fuck ugly, can't get women unless you blackmail them into sex, and will inevitably be wiped off the face of the earth by bearded sand apes in the near future.

Delet this

>false-flagging this hard for patreonbux

the thots are getting desperate lads

Lauren got blacked?

He'll be along.

I love the logic of these threads though. "Hello lefty here the alt right has syphilis. We want to cure syphilis and they're playing right into our hands by helping us cure their syphilis! XD"

>can't get women unless you blackmail them into sex

So we're basically like you but with the intellectual means to at least extort women for sex, HAHAHA. Now go do my bidding, little goyim.

We don't want to cure you. We want to control you...wait, we already do.

>lectures about family
Has no family

>lectures about values
K.

>lectures about morals/family

Literally admits to burning coal

I've wrote a poem about it:
Lauren's okay
stop being gay

Riddle me this, let's pretend for a moment that Jews aren't worth 1/3 of a regular human, in the event that Jews eventually do "win" the world for themselves, how long will you weasels last before you start fighting with each other and start killing each other as well.

I wish she'd have kids. One less rightwing talking head filling morons up with nonsense.

We'll fight by proxy, aka you schmucks. We'll resolve disagreements by having you slaughter each other. We call it goy chess, lol.

You're doing it right now, lol. Now back to e-thots.

This.

Damn. Of course I missed it

She doesnt have kids. But somehow manages to lecture everyone else about family values and kids. Meanwhile admitting to even burn the coal.

K.

Like none of you have never banged a black chick (or dude) or latina. Come to think of it, you probably never have. Or any other race.

this, the main person that was tweeting about this was a mixed race nazbol woman

Make some jew babies with me, Lauren, just to piss these turds off.

Bump this thread enough and I'll post screen shots of various lefty discords discussing doing exactly what we're doing to prove it. But you have to earn it. Not that it'll matter. You'll still purity spiral, lol.

Shh. It's really Sup Forums that's doing it, lol.

>lectures about family
Has no family

>hen pecks about values and stuff
Has no man or anything

>muh european nationalism
Admits to burning the coal

Exactly. These damn e-thots. Carry on, lol.

exactly and all the beta alt right men are muh ladying her hard

bullshit, you're just a right winger pretending to be a lefty claiming these things, it's a psy op within a psy op in order to make people hate your shitty ecelebs less. Fuck off cunt

>implying you are doing it alone
is that you moarpheus

sorry in order to make people NOT hate your shitty ecelebs

How do I know you're not one of us. A left winger pretending to be a right winger pretending to criticize a right winger larping as a left winger? You fuckers are so confused, haha.

heres a redpill.

No one gives a shit about alt right personas and its all you niggers circle jerking each other.

I don't understand. We've known about the pictures of Lauren for months maybe years. A roastie posts it on twitter and suddenly every thread is about it. Why do you take the bait?

fuck off with your eceleb faggotry nigger

I don't even think she's one of us and the alt-retards are falling for it so hard. She's just some dumb bitch commie (I'm a lefty but I still hate Stalinists). She pretends to be white, though she's half at best. I still want to buy her a beer though, when she's old enough in 7 or so years.

Here she is getting tendies for it

Her sister is literally 10x hotter. I wish shills would talk about her instead. Fuck.

Nice try lefty, but roastie genocide is the number one priority within the Alt Right. The number two priority is kicking out all normies.

Because they're easily controlled morons. You can say it openly. They still trip over themselves to do what you want.

I find it ironic that anyone who uses discord would call anyone else dumb.

But shine on, you crazy retard.

>a few redpilled anons ask not to see any more roastie coalburning kike threads
>LULZ TEH ALT-RIHGT IZ DESTROYED!!1!!!1ONE!!!11!
Murdoch-chan is our waifu now.
Fuck with the brown, get outta town bitch!
You're dead to us now.

We already knew that and you retards can't seem to get we don't care. You're pissing into an ocean of piss, shit, and vomit.

It's a good place to organize, despite the name.

This is a coordinated take down financed by Laura Loomer.

You have been warned.

It's been painfully obvious, which is why I've been reported every faggy eceleb thread. But what are you sliding?

>three days of threads dedicated to it
>don't care

Okay.

>by laura loomer
>the same attack that stopped her from getting popularity

SAGE

Hey guys, Lauren here!! White guys, please, don't learn how to attract other women because it is not traditional. I am going to get gangbanged by masculine black men. Dont go out, stay at home, and give me your money.

Every single picture of them has him pushing her away. Kind of sad to think about.

It would make sense, since Lauren has been humiliating her the past couple months. I'm sure Ezra had a fundraiser and everything

Loomer's a fellow Jew I wouldn't mind seeing shoah'd.

There are a ton of things that are good for that. You chose the privacy-raping one, and you're pretending to be intelligent for doing so?

>knowing i can tell you exactly what we're doing and will continue to do and you'll still fall for it because you're dumb
That's what I've been saying to you retarded leftist shills.
You never listen. I've been telling you for months that Lauren Southern isn't ''one of us'' or some kind of a sacred cow. No one likes her here.
You're going after the wrong target. I've been telling you this for months and you never listen. You're fucking idiots. I could give you a list of people who you should be attacking to cause actual division, and you would never listen because you're retarded.
You make threads about Lauren Southern 24/7 and it literally makes zero sense.
Imagine if I started raiding /leftypol/ by going ''haha, look at that, Bill Maher is actually a fucking white male and not a jew haha, lol he isn't even a communist hahah and he has sex with straight white women haha.'' You'd think I was out of my fucking mind.

No one fucking cares about Lauren Southern except you.

>*sips nigger cum*

we dont like coalburners or jews, big deal. this is nothing

>durr we destroyed ur movement

lauren southern is a fucking nobody, shes not even american lol

"We" as in the casuals in here. The raiders care. That's why they've been raiding for three days you retarded sperg. Check your reading comprehension before LARPing as le intelligent mastermind you cringy faggot.

Bill Maher is a well known oil driller

Oh look another e-celeb thread ,sage.

Unfortunately LS sister has intentionally died gray hair. In other words shes a special snow flake liberal.

It's been much longer than three days, dumb dumb.

how stupid are you?

That makes it even hotter.

No, shes just a coalburning whore who got called out.

And youre just a loser who works at Starbucks and lives with your parents.

Youve done absolutely fuck all, youre a loser just like your entire Leftie movement.

they seem to have forgot that she didnt get most of her audience from being a 'far right nazi' or whatever she was in with the skeptic crowd for ages. thats how she knows sargon etc.

>Sup Forums cares about e-celebs in 2017

HAHAHAHA im actually embarrassed for you guys if you spent all that effort to get us to hate someone who we dont give a fuck about. absolutely pathetic