Are niggers really that bad? What don't you like about them?

Are niggers really that bad? What don't you like about them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I
youtube.com/watch?v=o7n9I8bCtkg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrWfhyZLmyQRzAPro-gOCrFtOKLX1PpDX
youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related

1. Stupid. Niggers are just not smart people. An intelligent nigger is a "slow" white person. A "slow" nigger is just plain retarded.

2. Violence. Explosive and unreasonable violence. Sometimes for no reason. Just had a nigger Marine in Japan get sentences for beating, stabbing and raping a Okinawan. I mean really? 100 lbs heavier male, training in close quarters combat, beat some 5 foot nothing woman with a pipe, then stabbed her....then raper her to death and likely her death and cooling body. The fuck?

3. The smell. Nigger can wash their bodies or hair because they ash up and get the fro. So week unwashed human.

Is this shooped? wtf.

Was born in Jackson MS. The heartland of Nigger.

It would turn anyone into a raging nazi.

I just dont like blacked or cuckhold shit out their poisoning everyones minds about how much more manly and desirable the black man is when its complete and utter bullshit. Other than that i got nothing against black people.

They just don't act like humans, so loud and obnoxious. All of them.

If you ignore the murders, and the rapes, and the theft, and the drugs, and the prostitution, and the loss of property value, and the destruction of public schools, and the single parent families who suck up tax money they really aren't that bad.

Stop being a bigot.

The lack of modesty.

The lack of gratitude.

The lack of self-control.

The lack of industriousness.

The ducking bad attitudes.

Fuck you autocorrect

Nigger lover

You blew the whole thing by not referencing the DUI graph to zero. Otherwise, well-done.

Who's the qt?
Black me.

I do not like the fact that your pic constitutes "female" among the nigger population. Seriously its so close to a male gorilla how the fuck do niggers get hard for that?

That's a jewish trick

I'd say not all are bad but looking at statistics and thinking about all the black people I've interacted with in my life its safe to say from my personal experience they're cunts. I'd just be fucking stupid to just stand here and say "they shoot rainbows out their asses" when I live in a 80ish% white area and yet few of the black people I've met have either stolen from me or have tried to.

Today one cut me in line.

This is nothing user. Wait until you see her nudes.

Exploitable and Extortable White Guilt = Fuck you Whitey, I do what I want!

When you don't have to work for a living because of handouts, you become quite the spoiled fuck, we all know this with rich kids raised by rich families.

Whites are literally the best and worst thing to happen to niggers. In order to fix this, we need to phase out welfare and social disability dependency as much as possible, create a job program for them that doesn't need a high school diploma or GED

>the only things you can do below GED's are slave labor
Aaaaaanddd we've cum full circle!

90% of the race takes no initiate to better itself.

-consistently deflects blame to others for its problems. While others do this too, no one more so than blacks. The thought of personal responsibility for actions is a non existent concept to them
>Highest crime rate by race despite being a minority still representing more than half the crime. Includes rape, murder (2 things that cannot be excused by their starting place in life) drug charges, domestic violence, assault, weapon trafficking, gang activity and other shit.
-Are protected like an endangered species despite all this
>Get all the benefits and advantages in the world despite all this
-Still beg and groan and whine for more freebies
>No fucking attempt WHATSOEVER AS A RACE to move forward
-They intentionally go FAR out of their way to NOT BE educated, and will ruin any institution they're a part of. despite the fact that they've been given free opportunities to educate themselves
>Blames events from 200 something years ago for their problems today, despite the fact that they've never been slaves in their lives. Despite just 50 years ago being much better off by comparison when adjusted for the actual times. Families were together, degeneracy hadn't taken complete hold. Yknow why? Because they hadn't developed a culture yet. They only had us for influence and were better for it.

Even if they wanted to use the slavery card. There's far too many facts against them that they cant turn on us. 1 such example is that the muslim slave trade was far more cruel, and far more detrimental to their race, killing hundreds of thousands of blacks africans.

Another example thats been brought up repeatedly. Other races, especially white people, have been slaves in the past too. They seem to think they're special snowflakes in this fact. In far greater numbers sometimes entirely and only depending on the area of the world you look at. The amount of slaves western countries were small in comparison.

>What don't you like about them?

I unironically don't dislike niggers, although that probably wouldn't be the case if i had to live next to them.

The only two niggers that i saw up close irl are on the local handegg team (SS who had most int in a season in our league and meh-tier RB). Just as the God intended.

>I unironically don't dislike niggers

Unless you've really had to spend time around them your opinion is kind of invalid. You simply do not know the depths of coonery. You haven't stared into the heart of darkness.

I've come to realize why the south is racist towards blacks a few months ago. It's because they live around them the most and actually have to put up with their shit whereas 85ish percent white suburbs stand there and just repeat "you need to be more understanding". Lincoln wanted to ship the slaves back overseas, fuck what a dream that would have been.

My hometown of Memphis would be incredible without them. Great food, nice river, awesome downtown, wonderful hard working southern whites who have a lot of pride in the city.

All of that is completely overshadowed by niggers. As a whole they don't work, trash every home and neighborhood they inhabit, steal anything that isn't tied down and murder each other (and sadly other whites) for things as petty as a pair of shoes or a few dollars cash.

I fucking hate the infestation that is the nigger.

When i see such creatures i always wonder what them sexlifes looks like?

Rid "she" ever cuddled with a man? She ever been dominated in bed? And if yes, then how did it look like?

Or maybe she is an active lesbian and like to dominate hairy white girls.

Questions, questions.

Isn't this photoshopped? oh mah god

>i always wonder what them sexlifes looks like
y-you mean you haven't seen her nudes?

I sometimes wish more liberals would move down south so they experience first hand why we hate niggers. There should be fucking on-foot, safari tours through Atlanta.

>Unless you've really had to spend time around them your opinion is kind of invalid.

I don't think it is, i think it's just illustrates a very simple fact that nigger isn't a problem in itself, but a nigger pack is.

I mean, would you "dislike" a dog (don't miss the point here, not comparing a dog to a nigger) if a pack of wild strays, neglected or even trained to attack humans, bothered you? They don't know any fucking better. It makes sense not to live next to them, if situation calls for it putting them down makes sense, but "dislike"? Nah, seems like wasted effort.

Look at the pic, that's not human, that's a stupid violent animal.

I work as a supervisor at a spirits bottling plant. Our regular full time employees are mostly white and Hispanic. Almost all our temps we get sent are black and they are mostly lazy and stupid to the point you gotta wonder how they remember to breathe.

This is why I hate niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8PYozPB-8I

No. Look at any black area that is strongly christian or has actual family values. It's failed liberal policies undermining black communities and families that cause the problems today.

Doesn't help that median black IQ is almost a full standard deviation below whites. But desu that can be compensated for by a strong family unit encouraging participation in society. Instead we see failed policies in our cities just fucking shit up horribly.

DESU I don't think race relations are over going to heal, but fucking hell I wish.

Don't. Those still give me Vietnam flashbacks.

WE

WUZ

ARTISTS

I dislike the Sean Kings and the Jews that empower them. That is not a wasted effort.

There are 37,144,530 blacks in the U.S. 10% of the population is unemployed, that's approximately 3.7 Million people. Unless you live in a gated community, you're going to meet A LOT of unemployed blacks in your life time.

>Dreams of making it big in the NBA or being a Rap Star.

>Rushes as fast as they can into our prison system

Wow! It looks so life-like!

Well, THAT, isn't. But the questions wasn't disliking fags and juden, it was disliking niggers.

Remember kids, if you dislike niggers it's likely, due to your own insecurities, that you equate niggers with people, to some extent at least. Don't be silly.

>10%
Yeah no. 100% fake news. It's at least 60%. Maybe they're counting drug dealing, fighting the system and nig noggin as jobs now.

She's cute

Sauce?

That face got me hard.

Ugly nigress bitch. I wouldn't piss on this beast.

Their inability obey the law in any given setting.

>reposting the same thing with a minor edit so it can sound "funnier"

Why are all majority black places shitholes, is it all the white mans fault for their struggles... is their a place whites have had no influence on where they actually thrived?

It gets us all on occasion. Seems to always get nigger though. Doesn't come up as an option to click the whole word, but never marked as misspelled.

If it wasn't for that annie afro and all that 5 head, this might actually be attractive

Niggers break in to steal, and if they find an elderly defenseless women, they will beat her and rape her.
youtube.com/watch?v=o7n9I8bCtkg

It's an epidemic.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrWfhyZLmyQRzAPro-gOCrFtOKLX1PpDX

Eat shit nigger.

Niggers will stick "muh dik" into anything. Out of jail, homosexuality is rare among street niggers (real ones, not suburban wannabes). In jail, ALL niggers are faggots. ALL. Plus they all reek of nigger ass smell. It is detestable really.

youtu.be/43gm3CJePn0

I dont hate them.

Is that Jason Pierre-Paul?

I just saw this on my IG explore page. Took everything I had not to rip on it.

Weed. You have to breathe to smoke weed.

>Are niggers really that bad? What don't you like about them?
Nigger criminals are hyperviolent and commit cruel acts beyond those inherent to committing the theft/robbery.

They shoot people AFTER robbing them, they murder the people they carjacked because they can't drive a car with a manual tranny, and constant animal cruelty/killings.

It's not crime. People of all races do crimes EVERYWHERE. It's savage purposeless cruelty rooted in a deep disregard for human life. That's the problem with niggers.

Leslie Jones is the true leader of the alt-right.

Miles Davis and Glozell Green are good niggers

Some blacks understand their race sucks shit and their culture sucks shit. And they do what they can to expatriate and mimic whites.

I have some patience with that.

If I was a betting man, I’d bet $5 that Jesus is sending the rest to Hell.

Some nogs as nogs in their “nog element” are interesting and entertaining, but they’ve got so damn many bad ones it doesn’t really make up for it.

Hating them kind of comes with age and experience. Without even trying, I have had more personal experiences with niggers that nobody should have had to put up with.

Ever have a black boss due to apefirmative action policies? I’ve had waaaaaay too many. Best one was the nigger at a construction management company that deleted 4 months worth of everyone’s work.

Later I heard an Anglin interview where he talked about tech companies saying they were going to hire more blacks and he says, “You put these blacks in front of a computer, what are they going to do??? They just don’t have the IQ for this kind of work.”

Yeah, you don’t saaaaay...

They're a needless drain on my country's resources because they cant fucking run their own
Because rather than explore space, fund science or some shit the west spends time & resources on these useless fucks
Because it's blatantly obvious now that blacks are at least as racist as whites.

>You put these blacks in front of a computer, what are they going to do???

WORLSTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

No.

A good example is Haiti which has had little white influence since 1804. It's a carribean paradise that has been under complete nigger rule for over 200 years and has become the biggest shithole in the Western Hemisphere and one of the most dangerous shitty places on Earth.

Fucking nigger got it too easy. Should've hung him by his damn neck.

Just a side note some user found this sweet fossilized rock.