Seiyuu Thread

Tokyo Encounter guests for the next episode are out.
Yuuki Aoi and Taketatsu Ayana.
Two episodes in February, and an extra one in March.

at-x.com/encount/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ru1wsu83HY
youtube.com/watch?v=j-LnVzne5SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0lVCkky4yTI
youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI
youtube.com/watch?v=dH_bkcStuyk 
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hell no

It was gonna happen sooner or later.

>TE with Yuuki Aoi again
This is gonna be fun.

>seiyuu thread

I know that Aoi is on good terms with those two and they send each other text messages on occasion, but no idea about Ayana.

>Aoi on TE
You could almost make a drinking game around it.

could you pieces of shit please stop making these threads with 3d humans? I don't want to see 3d when I'm on Sup Forums and I especially don't want to associate my 2d characters with their fugly 3d actors. better yet why don't you just fuck off to /jp/ where the other idolfag subhumans have their containment threads?

2017 is already a great year.

>Aoi and Ayacchi
Nice. Subs never ever though.

but wakamoto is best waifu

>Kaori Fukuhara appeared at a new year's event at the shrine from LS
I don't understand this industry

I fucking hate the way Japanese women dress.

Literally old hag clothes.

Subs when?

That's my fetish.

Absolute pleb detected.

Saitama will celebrate LS every year forever.

Those kigs are pretty hot.

Talking about Lucky Star.
youtube.com/watch?v=5ru1wsu83HY

That's the part that baffles me. A background shot from the OP is an official tourist attraction, but it took me a fair amount of research to figure out if the manga is still even running.

>Yuuki Aoi
Whose going to be physically assaulted this time?

>Aoi again.
What the fuck.

I want to see Saori/Hosoya.

I know. Geez, it's almost like if Aoi was good friends with both Nakamura and Sugita.

Sugita does wanthim on it but Hosoya is probably too shy but he will be going on Anigera again.

Was this the best part of TE?

Nice. I hope Naobou is guest one day.
For now I'm still waiting for the 2nd episode with Komatsu to get subbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-LnVzne5SQ

Sugita run over by taxi.

Aoi's toenails' shape is beautiful.

She is goddess.

>tfw will never enjoy seiyuu feet

Seiyuu face rankings

>sawashiro
>e

>exc
excluded? what is that for?
Fujii is good. Rika is okay. Can't tell who that is. Minase doesn't belong.

How come NANA is not in the Yui Horie group?

>Inori and Kana "fetal alcohol syndrome" Hanazawa on S
You could stop reading right then and there.

>Ayaneru B
>Y.Aoi D

Minase Inori is literally the most perfect girl ever.

I take the Sony stealth marketing thing is real.

I want to cum inside Yuuki Aoi.

Why does she voice so many maids?

Extra common.

I don't think this is about faces.

But she's so cute.

>extra common
What lucky bastards see common faces like Fujii often?

>Itou Miku that high
The best, I've also come to recently realize she looks like Hillary Duff

It's pretty obvious it is because most of E are trash.

Why is there a photo of pot stickers labeled Izumi Kitta?

My wife.

Okay she's got 2 confirmed roles for Spring. We're getting somewhere guys. She will return this year I can feel it.

Intredasting. Just noticed the rookie playing the MC of Gabriel DropOut was child flashback brother in Umaru, the previous show Oota directed.

Pillow confirmed.

What do think her next big role should be? A Gundamu of some sort?

She was already in Gundam. Her next role should be a career reviver.

I thought she would have gotten more roles after voicing Kashima since it was a very different voice than her usual roles.

Nup, her roles still stay consistent. In that she keeps voicing background characters. 2016 saw her be a main in 2 shows so that was good. But now we've hit 2017 and so far she was in Fuuka as a background character.

I think she does more live-action shows now. Like she's in Scream Queens along with Sawashiro and Maaya Sakamoto

You'd think that Danganronpa would revive her career, but nope.

Speaking of Izumi I don't understand why she doesn't get more roles. I thought WataMote (the manga at least) and Tomoko were mildly popular in Japan.

I want Eguchi back for another set because goddamn his giggling worked really well with Sugita and Nakamura.

C is for cute user

Everyone with Bushiroad agents seems to act mostly in Bushiroad productions. It's a blessing and a curse. Milky Holmes and Feathers are supposed to be in BanG Dream this season.

Aoi is a pirate!

isn't this just some random jap's ranking? nice to see my favourite high on there despite not having any anime roles though

Ayaneru is my seiyuufu.

Oh hell yes. Aoi, Sakurai, and Miyano are my favorite episodes. But by bringing Ayana along, can they geek out as much?

You ever get that photo book where she was wearing fabulous clothes and going out on a date with you?

If you're talking about BLT Voice Girls 25 then yes and I actually got 3 copies. Had some REALLY good pictures of her which were relatively rare since she didn't appear in many magazines although she seems to be getting quite a few more magazine appearances as of late.

There's a new magazine coming out with this picture that I'm looking forward to at the moment too. I really do wish Ayaneru got an actual photobook though.

Ayacchi can be just as geek if not moreso.

youtube.com/watch?v=0lVCkky4yTI
youtube.com/watch?v=a4z4O_NGHlI

youtube.com/watch?v=dH_bkcStuyk 

>tfw you like seiyuu from a movie, she is a live actress and unlikely to take any role soon.
What kind of hell is this?

Grating tits though.

>No one translates Tokyo Encounter anymore
Why live?

The kind that pulls you into watching jdorama.

Plebs can't handle her distinct beauty. Would marry, but she has to stop being part of that terrible band.

>Hifumi's reflection

Send help.

>she didn't appear in many magazines although she seems to be getting quite a few more magazine appearances as of late.
Because she is not actually an idol seiyuu, but her fans wants to see her as such.

>so far she was in Fuuka
It seems thanks to her agency I'm Enter brought so many seiyuu from their agency in that show with Hayamin voicing one of the heroines

Aoi bringing Saori Hayami to the show when? I want to see Sugita's reaction.

I wonder if Ayaneru showed them off during those show things since her character had big ones.

Oh sweet. Seems like I can expect great things.

But that's different user. I prefer her anime voice.

To have hope that it might get translated one day. And then suffer when it doesn't

>there's a difference
W-what