Huma Abedin lied to FBI

The now ex-FBI agent who sent anti-Trump text messages and helped Hillary escape felony charges, interviewed Huma Abedin where she lied about her knowledge of Clinton's email server.

Why wasn't Huma charged with lying to the FBI?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6NrmG
archive.is/gVkpg
archive.is/B5hHu
wikifeet.com/Huma_Abedin
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Insurance files

Follow Huma
Q

It's funny when liberals say "Trump did this Trump did that!!!" But then Bill and Hillary also did it and nothing happened. They were so crooked that anyone can do anything and get off now. If I ever get a speeding ticket and the judge asks "were you speeding" I'm going to say "at this point, what difference does it make" while making Hillarys karate choppy hand gestures.

>huma

What a life this girl is living - think of all the weird shit she's seen and knows about.

Hillary even lied to the FBI

archive.is/6NrmG

>She lied when she said she had "turned over everything I was obligated to turn over"

>FBI "discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not among the group of 30,000 e-mails returned by Secretary Clinton to state in 2014"

---

>She lied when she said there was "no classified material" in her private emails ... that there was nothing "classified at the time" ... and that there was nothing "marked classified" in her private emails

>all of which the FBI director said were untrue

> That gif
I want to relive 2016.

More Clinton lies to the FBI

archive.is/gVkpg

>Comey: Several Statements by Clinton Were False

>Clinton was wrong when she said she never sent or received classified information over the server. "Our investigation found ... 110 [emails with then-classified information] that she either received or sent," he said.

>According to Comey, Clinton was also wrong when she claimed nothing marked "classified" was sent to or from her private account.

That pic gets me hard everytime.

Even more Clinton lies to the FBI

archive.is/B5hHu

>GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?
>COMEY: That’s not true.

>GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said, “I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material.” Was that true?
>COMEY: There was classified material emailed.

She should be arrested. Preaching to the choir. But will she be? The issue of whether she will be arrested could be one of the defining moments in our constitutional republic. Is there rule of law or does political power control?

Flynn was charged with 1 count of lying

So far Comey the cuck, testified that "several statements by Clinton were false"

I can count at least 4 times that we know she lied to the FBI. Why isn't she being charged with lying to the FBI?

Flynn turned himself in.

AFTER being charged with lying to the FBI

Hillary didn't turn herself in because she was never charged for her lies

Yeah, as Trump said, it's totally unfair.
Sessions has said multiple times that he will not go after cases on political motives.
So, if you want something done, it will have to be another area.

I did not intend to speed, your honor. No competent prosecutor would bring this to court. Prior precedent dictates this case be immediately dismissed as well as granting me and anyone associated with me immunity. Thank you, and good day.

It's not even political motives. It's enforcing justice and restoring the faith of the American people back in our justice system

what a hottie

I might even double finger snap after that.

He argues that sending American politicians to prison is bad for international affairs.

Post feet

She's no longer a politician. She's a regular citizen now

He's a fuck eared elf who needs to go home and retire

Why did Sessions cuck out and let Assistant AG Nosenstein waste so much time and money by appointing Mueller?

this has been debunked

Bitch can’t even macarena.

>regular citizen
In her mind she's Madame President

she spent 8 years in the executive office and 16 if you count being first lady.
It never just goes away.

correct, but Sessions was one of the founders of the "Trump campaign". It's hard for Trump to dismiss him so easily. I imagine Trump has other cards he's playing at the moment.

I'd like to say he's playing chess, but I'm not certain. During the last hearing, Sessions said he would not authorize an investigation into Uranium one, Clinton, Lynch, etc.

If I had to guess, I'd say he's a neocon, and hoping for the status quo to the remain the same. I imagine he bit off more than he can chew with Trump's agenda; and Sessions is just trying to keep things quiet so he can "do his job".

lol imagine being Huma

only an undergrad degree, no experience other than being Hillary's purse, even your upscale New York apartment is entirely paid by a Hillary supporter

then your husband who Hillary told you to dump, endlessly sends the gayest selfies to any woman who asks on Twitter, eventually sends a selfie with your own son to some underage girl, gets arrested

could have literally been the right hand woman to the most powerful woman in the world, but lost it all due to your retarded husband

and Hillary blames you

LOL

>hillary lost because of weiner
no, it was a coincidence.
Comey turned out to be a rat jew.

CUTE

Hello Mossad.

>Sessions was one of the founders of the "Trump campaign"
Clarify this statement. Trump came down the escalator alone

you take that back

The best part of this pic is cropped out wtf

Steve Bannon claims that he hooked Sessions and Trump up when Trump really became serious.
Sessions already had a movement rolling and his seat was up in Alabama.

Sessions was the first Senator to endorse Trump. He was among the first major political figures to endorse him as well.

I honestly think he's in league with the kikes somehow although I can't prove it. He did give his Assistant AG free reign with the independent counsel though so maybe that's something? I think neocon is spot on. I wonder if he could throw a wrench in shit

she lost for plenty of reasons, but she still publicly blamed the reopening of her email investigation which was sparked by Weiner

Gotcha. Thanks for the qrd

Thanks, but it was more of a speedy summary than a quick run down.

Sessions was also teamed up with Bannon and Steven Miller going back a few years.

Well, she's a lying bitch that made up excuses. She was out of touch with America.
Trump won because he knew his audience.

He should be hung for treason then. And the whole lot of them desu

Nate (((Silver))) gets the itchy rope.

Has she been seen since she failed to appear at that book signing last week?

Okay, Huma is cute, I'll give you that. But I'm really confused about her. Is she a cannibal like Hillary? Anthony Weiner doesn't seem to be a cannibal but rather your typical generate pedophile who was blackmailed... How much did Huma know? She's so cute, I don't want to believe she's a cannibal.

No one posting huma feet in huma thread. Wtf

wikifeet.com/Huma_Abedin

Trump did pretty good at getting the Streisand effect to uplift him, and at generating enough controversy that he could sidestep out of based on the vagueness of anything he had said prior to election. These were all good movies, but really, the Democratic party did most of the work for him by putting someone widely considered unelectable. Even moreso than libtards view Trump, apparently!

This is serious shit. It needs to be addressed along with the rest or these messes.

Agreed. If enough of us are loud enough, the MSM will have to bring light to it and it'll force more people to question this, possibly leading to someone going down on the Clinton side

The Democrats and liberals scream and yell and they get their way. Us on the right, just sit here idly arguing with each other.

Enough is enough

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

Because she conveniently wasn't under oath when she was interviewed. I'm sure that was an oversight and not a completely intentional tactic used to weasel out of whatever criticism may come later.

And if you mention that the Clintons, the Bushes, or Obama did the same things before, they'll say "OH GET OVER IT THEY'RE NOT IN OFFICE ANYMORE TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER"

she acts like she's a groomed sex slave. she's from Saudi Arabia so it wouldn't surprise me

Liberals:

>Don't mention Hillary, she lost
>Keeps mentioning Hillary's popular vote