What sort of protest would shock people? people looked at charlottesville with total apathy or even amusement...

what sort of protest would shock people? people looked at charlottesville with total apathy or even amusement. even mass murder can barely rouse people. would self-immolation jolt the nation out of it's ennui or has the constant stream of horrors coming out of the media completely desensitized us?

fuck off (((Richard Spencer)))

Going into a synagogue with an M4 and performing a special action

Write a manifesto, Scream “lock her up,” and then Light yourself on fire at the next Trump rally.

Shit will terrify everyone and your message will be on the front page of every newspaper

im almost considering it, user. im a NEET so it's not like i have much to live for anyways.

White men don't go to work day.

One day where white men stop wage cucking for one day. If we could get just 10% of police officers, doctors, power company workers, etc... to not go to work people would start thinking twice about shitting on whites.

A literal suicide bomber or someone with a VBIED perhaps would do the trick. First thing that would happen, would be all the liberals claiming it wasn't a Muslim and how we're all Islamophobic for thinking so. Then all the liberals would come out with stupid hashtags like "not all Muslims" right before Muslim apologists from the local mosque don't apologize and politely remind everyone that it's not all Muslims, while at the same time NOT condemning this sort of behavior.

kek publicly mocking safe spaces like that is actually pretty good desu

exactly, it'd just be business as usual. what can we do that actually makes people pay attention?

If you got even 5% of working whites, men specifically, to boycott work for one day as a means of flexing collective group power, that would cause a major shit storm. Imagine police officers not showing up to work for one day, delivery truck drivers not delivering the goods, the power going out in an area and workers don't show up.
if it could be organized you could get maybe .1% the first year and each consecutive year that number would increase as people became less afraid. It would cause a major shit show.

Nobody's shocked by you because whiny, entitled white people isn't shocking, it's laughable. Fat desk jockeys with walmart tiki torches descending on a statue, are you fucking kidding me? What the actual fuck did you idiots think that was going to look like, some Hollywood-produced flick about Nazi Germany? kek.

There's nothing you can protest to shock people because you're known as whiny bitches now because a black man showed up in some films and kissed a white girl once. Anything you're against is almost by definition a good thing, like it or not. The few points you actually are right about will be overlooked because you couldn't keep the larpers under control. Fuckin' seriously.

You should be ashamed.

mass self-immolation ritual

who hurt you, user? not every right-wing poster on this board has the same opinions. generalizations and assumptions are dangerous.
but i agree. the tiki torch march thing was retarded. the reason the nazi marches in the 20s were so effective is because they beat anyone who didnt salute them as they marched by to a bloody pulp. a bunch of jackoffs in polos marching with tiki torches certainly isnt gonna scare anyone.

>what sort of protest would shock people the most

This has been solved for a long time

this
only trump can get it done. watch as these shitskins automatically submit

immolation of symbols at night is probably the GOAT display of power/motivation

Capitalism, materialism, multiculturalism, and egalitarianism are going to be eradicated. It's a simple fact. Every historical development that manifests is leading to this final conclusion. Whether it is mass migration, feminism, climate change, massive wealth inequality, every thing is leading to a global radical ethno nationalist revolution.

And you are doing your part. Please keep agitating against whites. Thank you.

cross burnings are boring and only scare isolated blacks.

How about the "Black people cleaning up their own shit community" protest

that pure horror aesthetic was genius

none of this answered the question

this, but featuring young white women. society subconsciously values white female life the highest

Not a protest, but an idea for a false flag. Create a video where hasidic jew castrates an African nigger/slave in what looks like Libya. I think if someone made a fake one, even obviously fake, the Africans would chimpot.

>who hurt you?
I'm a tranny so a whole lot of people. I realize you're not all the same (but there is a huge overlap), but I was talking about the perceptions that your groups tend to give off. You're viewed horribly, and in many cases you (generic) fed right into it. It's almost Sisyphean.

I'm not agitating against whites, I'm 'white' (but not white identitarian). There are greater forces at work here than just your armies and hatred and weapons. There will be a change all right, but I don't think it will be as violent as you may dream of, and it absolutely will not be ethno-based.

This. The storm-fags are what could potentially lose us the culture war.

That and LGBT hate. Like it or not, you're attacking children, and that includes the children of those who would otherwise be conservative. Limiting freedom is the LAST thing that tradition once stood for; managing to switch the understanding of freedom to 'tradition = no freedom' is one of the greatest evils your enemy has ever perpetrated.