2018 Michigan Senate Race

This thread is for the discussion of John James' 2018 grassroots campaign for Michigan senator. He will be running against democratic incumbent, Debbie Stabenow.

Other urls found in this thread:

johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/24/kid-rock-not-running-for-us-senate.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/10/24/god-bless-not-sen-kid-rock-a-true-statesman/
usatoday.com/story/life/music/2017/10/24/kid-rock-no-im-not-running-for-u-s-senate/793708001/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOOWNHRPC4
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/10/24/god-bless-not-sen-kid-rock-a-true-statesman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John James is a husband, father, combat veteran and businessman. He is a pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, pro-business conservative who has demonstrated energetic leadership, clarity of vision and a passion for service from the battlefield to the boardroom. John James is a proven servant-leader who will represent all Michiganders and help unify Washington.

Use of John James’ military rank, job titles, and photographs in uniform does not imply endorsement by the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.At 17, John made the decision to serve his country. After graduating from West Point in 2004, he became a Ranger-qualified aviation officer. John went on to serve with distinction in Operation Iraqi Freedom where he earned a Combat Action Badge (CAB) and two Air Medals, among other awards, while logging 753.8 flight hours in theater leading two Apache platoons.

After eight years of service to the nation, John James was honorably discharged and returned to Michigan to work in the family business: James Group International. Currently its President, James has led the company from $35 million to $137 million in revenue while creating 100 additional jobs in Michigan and around the country since 2012.

In addition to his Bachelor of Science from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, John has earned a Master of Supply Chain Management and Information Systems from Penn State University and a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Michigan. John is also a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt.

John, and his wife Elizabeth reside in Farmington Hills, Michigan, and have two extremely energetic and sweet boys, ages 2 and 4. The James’ love spending time with their parents and family members who reside on both sides of the State. They enjoy the Michigan outdoors year-round and are active members of Brightmoor Christian Church in Novi, Michigan.

Bio courtesy of johnjamesforsenate.com/meet-john/

And just in case someone brings it up. No, Kid Rock is not running. He claimed it was a publicity stunt.
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/24/kid-rock-not-running-for-us-senate.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/10/24/god-bless-not-sen-kid-rock-a-true-statesman/
usatoday.com/story/life/music/2017/10/24/kid-rock-no-im-not-running-for-u-s-senate/793708001/

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOOWNHRPC4

Is he saying he wants to apache patrol the mexican border?

Archived that

>washingtonpost com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/10/24/god-bless-not-sen-kid-rock-a-true-statesman
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2017/10/24/god-bless-not-sen-kid-rock-a-true-statesman

I think he's referring to his military experience in Iraq, but I'd support apache patrols.

>totally not a bot

Damn, talk about taking the white pill, brother. Spending time outdoors, lol.

I unironically support him.

Based black man alert

A compelling and interesting precedent. Would get kind of tricky with say Colorado laws where a certain Schedule 1 substance is protected. It's given sanctuary as it were.

He has my support

Breddy gud

I actually think this guy could do immeasurable good for the country. He would prove to moderate shitlibs that conservatives aren't racists. And he could redpillm so many blacks.

Never mind, canceled. Stay in your lane fucking civ nat nigger

That's racist.

I'd vote for him if I lived in MI, but I don't think he'll win against Debbie the cunt.

He must be part white already for his kids be that whites.
He got BLEACHED

B-based black man ?

cant wait for him to lose to Kid Rock

BASED BLACKMAN

roastie whore got the top negro, and they are happily rearing nigglets on the farm

yep there it is fuck miscegenation

most niggers are part bleached doesnt change that hes spreading his baboon genes and fuck the those who spawned him and fuck that bitch for spawning with him

Democrat op shops a black eye in this pic and it is all over

i've had my fill of black people tbqh

t. saginaw

but he's freakin BASED, jackass...

Unironically though, I would sure as fuck prefer him to Debbie Stabenow

>nigger

NEXT!

Just deal with the fact white women love the BBC

Whatever thos mulatto kids are whiter looking than thr mestizo goblins that post here.
I'd rather have bleached ameriniggers than spics desu

pick

your

battles

You're not going to be able to get everything that you want in a single fucking day.

Based, i dont care, Anons, we need to get behind this guy, so what if his tan is little dark, he is Not one of the Saginaw brothers. If you are from Mi and know the Hag Stabin know the career politition stupid corrupt bitch, she has to go like 10 years ago. I'm sure Kid R will get behind the Vet!
Let the memes begin!

>battle picked most assuredly
If he had even a mulatto wife, I would unironically support le based black man.

Black politicians are statistically much higher risk of being corrupt

Still better than his opponent

based black man

no kid rock? well fuck that. I was looking forward to senator kid rock
I wanna be a cowboy bayyyybeeee

Were not talking stanley steamer from flint or Quamee behind bars detroit murder hooker never charged for!
The guy doesnt have hood I Q? His gene lines are on our side, unless you too fukin stupid too be able to read his background credentials.
Go away Debbie you cunt! And stop shilling!

I'm writing in Kid Rock anyway.

Don’t be stupid. Every vote cast in a senate/congressional election in the age of Trump counts.

i'm writing in ICP

I'm writing in Mike Ilitch Sr