If your ancestors come from east of the elbe you're a slav untermensch

imo east germany should have never been "reunified" after being so thoroughly mixed with inferior slavic blood. the only part that isn't high alpine or slave admixture now is the northwest.... which won't last once the next generation or two thoroughly mixes with all the migrants. germany is the next 56% face country

I'm Slavic but I look Aryan. Am I untermensch?

>meme flag

i would say that depends on your skull shape

spain is a meme

Global rule #3.

What's your definition of a perfect skull shape? I want some dimensions.

i wouldn't say there's a "perfect" skull shape, but if you want to look up nordic skull shape specifically you can get a good idea of what to look for

>spain is a meme
but they are west of the elbe

>elbe
that's fucking retarded, take a look at where the elbe is thats an insane conjecture

and p far south of the rhine

east of elbe = slav, south of rhine = brown, etc

You're a fucking retard and a shill

even if slavs are technically "aryan", they aren't nordic

East Germany is Best Germany. They are more conservative than the cucks from the West part and probably the only hope left for that country. Also there is nothing wrong with Slavs you D&C (((TRS))) kike shill nigger.

Nordics didnt do shit so its ok

>prussians
>saxons
>slavs

The Rhine? Like the frozen river that thousands of refugees and barbarians were trying to cross to get into western civilization, and then when they did, they ruined it and it collapsed. That Rhine?

Kys kike divide and conquer

Digits confirm it.

>prussians
>saxons
>slavs

obviously the eastern half of germany used to be nordic as recently as 100 years ago -- 1600 years ago even poland wasn't slavified

>bulgarian
>calling anyone else a kike

>Slav StaƄczyk
top kek
user knows his shit

>memeflag

show your flag kike

Western Europe is R1b correct?

Yes, Ancestral Eurasians.