What do you think about this statement?

What do you think about this statement?

It made me think that OP is a big ol' faggot.

It's true.

Red White and blue: I.e. the European Ethnostate founded by europeans.

America was a mistake

Racial division is a Jew divide and conquer tactic.

So... red or no red?

Good goy.

unironically your picture is pretty true

If we can move from white nationalism and black nationalism into white separatism and black separatism, and kicking out the international jew we can win this culture war.

>not about red
>its about red
lel

your divide and conquer tactics won't work here, shill

Sounds like something the guy who lost the student body presidential election would say

>he thinks its just about blacks vs whites

where do the hordes of spics go? I'm drowning in a sea of beans over here

>The (((establishment))) hates race mixing
Good one

Civic nationalism can jump off a high cliff.
USA was a White nation, and should be revert to that.

Blacks never move outside their own nigging zones. Blacks are best ally against kikes and spic hoard.
We need to show blacks the jews and spics are their real enemy.
Id rather have millions if nigs nigging in nig cities than billions of spics spiccing the whole country up.

name the cons of civic nationalism

PROTIP: there isnt any

>a black Republican

TOP KEK

He is right. The Jews are subverting everyone's morals, promoting degeneracy, and pitting our races against each other. Blacks and whites should wake up and realize the real enemy is the Jews. The Jews want to destroy whites and blacks alike to create a subclass of humans with no identity or culture of their own, their only purpose would be to serve the Jews.

Whites and blacks work together to eradicate them.

makes me want to shitpost with a kekistan meme flag

>based black man
>fuck my wife
>take my nation and daughters
>civnat is best lol fuck Nazis

NIGGERS!

>'Keep the Natives, Whites, and the Blue Man Group, kill and deport the rest!'
What did the based black man mean by this?

>”Racial divisions are sewn by the establishment to keep the little guy down.”
>Proceeds to forment division between Jews and gentiles.
Do you have any self awareness.

And the spics
Our based black brothers need to turn their murder skills against the Jorge joards

This is true. If we could get both whites and blacks to accept that separate is mutually beneficial we could win the culture war. We could even offer help separating the US into a balkanized state. It makes me sad to think of splitting up the entire country but if we could give the spics every west of the Rockies, give the blacks a few Southern states and the whites take the rest, we'd be in good shape. If it weren't for their intrusion into our countries I wouldn't have anything against the black man. If we all stayed apart and we weren't required to spend our lives paying higher taxes to support them, having them vote against our ideals, watching their violence erode support for the 2A, and every other thing we have to do because of them, I'd be rooting for them to get their shit together.

Let's not forget the Jew fucks with them as much as with us. They just happen to be the pawns used to displace us. I'm not saying they'd be in great shape but to deny that the Jew has manipulated the black race just as they have the white race is to deny reality. It would do us no harm if we could get blacks to turn on the Jew. In fact, blacks are the only race that is allowed to call out other races and not get hammered publicly for it. It's probably what we need to do. The black man needs to know it was Jews who ran the slave trade and it was Jews who took rap music and turned it into a tool to propagate ghetto culture as a kike tool.

The Jew is unironically the source of all evil in this world.

>flag
makes sense

..so this is the power.. of empty platitudes..

Why do I feel like you're a fucking cuck?

It's retarded, white is in the red white and blue. By his own statement he is admitting that the U.S. should be for red, white and blue people. I don't know about you fags but we got Indians and we got whites, and I'm about to bust some blue balls for a race war/mass deportation.

Someone shop the white guy washing his hands in the next panel

I mean it's true in that there are individual examples of black, brown, yellow, and red people that share American values and bring something useful and good to the nation

But that can be true while it also being the case that racial coexistence causes problems, and that some races can be superior to others when you consider the average exemplars

Sounds like he has never looked in the mirror. You can't deny your blood, kid. Even if you are a nigger, embrace it.

Literally, un-ironically, genuinely this. Why don't more Sup Forumsacks think like this? Imagine the power that could come from black and white people if we both said "Keep your distance"

Then why do the demographics show that every one in America is self segregating outside of the city centers?

>I'd be rooting for them to get their shit together.
I love this. Black culture in America needs to grow mature, conservative, and noble.

Jewish infiltration and white genocide evident all over Europe and North America. Not even good for the Jews, what do you think will happen when whites are gone and jews are the only white-ish people left. Occupying all the positions of power and influence in a 320 million sea of coloured diversity?
Jews will get fucked hard too. That's what will happen. South Africa-style.

>where do the hordes of spics go?
OUT

Why do I feel like you need to POO IN LOO?

This
anything else is disinfo or brainwashed by fed ops

Typical statist trash

Weak civic shit for boomers.

>statist
I don't think you know what that word means

He might think it be like it is but it don't. The time for it do has passed. The niggers bamboozled themselves again and they're gonna pay for it.

I think it's another quote from a black guy that white people read and show other white people and choke on their own spit while rushing to blurt out how smart it is.

Then they get warm, tingly feelings inside and apply it to all black people, unknowingly and against all those statistics resulting from results of their actions. Then when confronted with the statistics they stare like deer in highlights

Statistically blacks stay in black neighborhoods.
If you are worried about being nigger killed stay out of the ghetto

I think it has no real substance but it might sound good to the voters. Politician.

So we should build walls around black neighborhoods since they only come out to commit crime. Sounds good to me.