People have more kids in shitty conditions because its free entertainment

>people have more kids in shitty conditions because its free entertainment
was Communism unironically good for growing populations?

one time free bump

>was Communism unironically good for growing populations?
yes, it was.
Capitalism under-invests in kids, who are an unnecessary economic burden, from its perspective.
Communism had to solve the social problems holistically.

Kids became the wealth of a family, one they couldn't simply tax or collectivize.
They were the retirement fund.
You got kids so they could support you later.

>Capitalism under-invests in kids, who are an unnecessary economic burden, from its perspective.
>Communism had to solve the social problems holistically.

Bullshit.
People are fucking retarded, they can't defer gratification because the immediate rewards in capitalism are too great for the normies.

They werent great at all in communist society so they had to invest in something that society cant take from them, and that is the family bond.

The thing is : you can have both.

after 1990 people immediately stopped having kids in the post-commie block, because they COULDN'T AFFORD THEM

Poland is now paying parents to have kids, as a social redistribution.

The only answer is for the government to create programs to financially reward people that have children. Worked perfectly in the 30's

>population is going up
>projection takes a nosedive after five years of growth for some reason
I project that you're wrong. In fact it was about 292 in 2013-2015

USSR birth rates collapsed below replacement in the mid to late 80s. This was before it transitioned into a mostly-capitalist system.

The collapse in western European birth rates is having similar results. I suspect a collapse in birth rates is a kind of "vote of no confidence" in a civilization. People tend not to have children if there's a lot of turmoil on the horizon. In addition, the lack of family formation tends to have a destabilizing effect on a society. People tend to take more risks when they don't have a family to support.

niggers and mestizos already shit out a billion worthless gibs parasites a year, why encourage it further

If you look at American and European birth rates, a similar picture is formed.

If you notice birth rates also went down during the 1920s stock market bubble, reaching a nadir during the great depression.

>implying I don't mean huwite birth rates
If we decided to give tax cuts instead of giving money to families birthing kids, half of the nigger population would be excluded anyways

>after 1990 people immediately stopped having kids in the post-commie block, because they COULDN'T AFFORD THEM

The soviet union collapsed, all illusion of wealth disappeared, and with it the security for the future.

Suddenly no state social security AND no private insurances AND no private wealth/property to live of off.
Welcome to statism

Communism seems to have insulated E. Europe from the excesses of Neo-Liberal degeneracy while preserving strong national identities due to the bunker mentality it caused from trying to impose it. So liberalism has actually proven to be harder to come back from and far more destructive than communism.

Isn't growing population actually bad? They use this to try to justify bringing in immigrants and refugees. But what do you actually need extra people for? Maybe human wave attacks in case of a war. If you have high tech weapons you don't need to zerg rush and can keep your population low, creating better living conditions for everyone.

Less people as better anyway. Lets kill half of all non whites to keep the whites-nonwhites ratio fixed tough

>>The collapse in western European birth rates is having similar results. I suspect a collapse in birth rates is a kind of "vote of no confidence" in a civilization.
That's one of many possible causes, but there is no reason to claim that Western Europe had no confidence in its civilization in the ca. 70s.

I blame sending young females to universities instead of making them pregnant.

Bulgaria lost like half of their population after communism fell and today the only people still having kids are 60 iq gypsies.

That graph is like 80% projection. It might not even be true

No, you need a replacement rate at minimum and ideally more than that just not 15 kids like niggers in Africa.

Without stable or positive birthrates there will be too few workers to support the older population. The society will begin to decay and become vulnerable to younger, more aggressive groups. This is the #1 issue facing the west besides immigration.

It was also great at shrinking them.

Well. If the projections are right, we gonna lose Siberia. Enjoy your greate chink empire.

>Without stable or positive birthrates there will be too few workers to support the older population

The old people are all in nursing homes anyway, so who cares what happens to them. I don't have kids, and when I get too old to support myself I just plan to eat a bullet. Definitely don't support bringing in boatloads of niggers who will magically pay for my retirement.

It's basically become very difficult in a largely neo-liberal capitalist society, to have the standard of living that is portrayed as ideal, expected and desired, while having a decent sized family.

You can watch a lot of family movies, where someone has some two-story multi-bedroom house on 2 acres of land out in the suburbs or in some quaint community, with a dog, a cat, and four kids. In reality, getting that is a pain in the ass that fewer and fewer people can attain. Go watch that Beethoven dog movie. Go watch Harry and Hendersons, or that Robin Williams RV movie. Those are the supposed ideal families for westerners.

The idea of someone working a 9-5, 40 hour a week job they managed to somehow come into, and affording such a thing is a rare outcome in real life. In real life, least in america, you're on salary, you work 40+ hours, you make far less than you need to afford that else you make far less than you need to pay it off in any reasonable span of time, so you have less kids and fight with your wife over finances and then she leaves you because some bitch on The View tells her to or something. Then what kids you have get degrees in basket weaving and end up with student debts up the ass. They turn 30 and have 1 autism baby, and then that baby posts on Sup Forums hoping the next Hitler comes to fix all this crap.