Did she go too far?

Did she go too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitoshi_Igarashi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not far enough

Are you supposed to take off the cap in Japan?

...oh damn, does that mean I've been a huge asshole during my exchange year over there?

You are worse than Hitler. The people around you were just too polite to say so but they talk behind your back about it. A lot.

So you are the reason the Japanese despise foreigners so much.

sauce

Here's a hint, its seasonal.

Kill yourself

how about now?

The fiend!

The scene where she's carrying the buckets and crying aloud made my heart hhnngg

DEVILISH

I do it all the time for water bottles, it's the only way to keep them compacted.

Gabriel Dropout
Die

She's just peeing. . .r-right guys?

Gaberi dropout, best yuri show of the season

No, she's shitting and stinking up the bathroom because she's evil.

What does demon shit smell like?

Smells like hell.

>EVERYTHING MUST BE YURI!!!!

been reading this and nothing Yuri asstard

Fuck off

If it isn't yuri, why are there no male characters? Not a lot of other romance options left.

I want to protect her

read the manga first shithead

it's just cute Angelas and perkeles doing cute things

>>>t/u/mblr

samefag

>Satan and the Archangel Gabriel are little girls

Is there a mythology that the Nips haven't transformed to little girls yet?

I bet you even left the wrapper on, too.

your mum in sexy version

I wonder if they'll turn Mohammed into a little girl. It's not like there are any muslims over there that'll bomb them for it right?

Congratulations, you have a reserved spot in Hell.

gabe wasnt an arch angel. That was michael. Although it was a rare honor for an angels actual name to be mentioned. Names carry special significance in Judeo/Christian stuff.

holy shit I thought I was the only one that did this. it's always been a pet peeve of mine to throw away a bottle without emptying it and leaving the cap off.

>fang

Dogakobo delivers.

Please just end your miserable lifes.

>peeing demon girls

AOTY material right here

Does Symphogear count for having little girls wield Sumerian mythology relics?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitoshi_Igarashi

>girls being friends with other girls means they're gay for each other.

Do you think guys being friends with other guys are all asspirates as well?

The /u/ delusion is real.

I thought that shirt read "a fucker" for a second.

>this what /u/seless believe

I hope it's a bait

>guys
Stopped reading right there.
Take your monkey fetish somewhere else.

ZA PEHPAH

You sure showed him how it's done. He must be crying right now.

Now fuck off.

>A flicker of hope written on her shirt

Wow, that sure is subtle.

How do we contain such pure EVIL?

>Are you supposed to take off the cap in Japan?
Actually, you should do this everywhere.

Bottles are made of PET, while the cap is made of PP (a harder material). It saves a lot of trouble removing them (and its quite inneficient to put a guy only to remove tons of caps every day if you can simply separate them before hand)

>take off your caps
>guy who removes tons of caps every day loses his job
Nice one asshole.

Is that your idea of yuri?

Yuri ≠ Lesbian, in case you didnt know

Fucking crazies, it really bothers me when people kill each other over this stupid shit.

Hifumi has such lewd shoulders.

What does yuri mean?

Yuri = lesbian, I only enjoy lesbian content

Lily.

Purest form of love that is though above friendship, not as much as lovers
The most ideal relationship.

I almost feel bad for her... almost.

>Actually, you should do this everywhere.

We don't throw bottles into the trash here in Germany, we use a system where you pay a deposit to the supermarket when you buy it, and bring the empty bottles to the supermarket to get your deposit back. They then give the bottles back to the respective manufacturer for refillment.

The information for the automated sorting process is on the label, so I think it's infinitely more efficient to keep the caps on.

That's why I'm not used to removing neither labels nor caps from my bottles.

Reminder that yuri is the purest form of love.

>They then give the bottles back to the respective manufacturer for refillment.
You don't actually believe this, do you?
Everyone knows the plastic waste gets melt down and goes through a whole different process to be remade into bottles, and it's the only way to guarantee safety
What counrty could possibly just refill your drinks and sell them to someone else?

>What counrty could possibly just refill your drinks and sell them to someone else?
Used to happen all the time with glass bottles. They could be washed and sterilized for less than the cost of crushing and remaking.

Perhaps, but as long as they go out of their way to keep that myth up, just so that people create extra work for them by leaving the caps on, then I don't feel bad about leaving them on.

But I do find it plausible for some bottles, considering how many of them are completely riddled with scratch marks on the entire bottle.

Never knew this. Heard and did this before with glass bottles, but with plastic bottles is a first.

Well, the more you know.

>Used to happen all the time with glass bottles.

Do you not have glass bottles anymore, or why are you saying "used"?

>PP harder than PET
Meet me after class, son.

Not him but here where I live, glass bottles are hardly used for soft drinks anymore. Usually used only for alcoholic drinks and few rare cases of juice.

Plastic bottles are used for juices, tea, water, soft drinks and all that shit.

gomen sensei it was too late

Best girl.

I'm so glad I live in Burgerland where none of these stupid recycling rules matter and everything just goes in the garbage pile.

THIS SEASON

is anime saved?

Anime will eventually be saved by yuri.
It's but a matter of time.

It never died, contrary to what some angry old man and plenty of faggots say.

But recycling rules are universal no?

Isn't that why shit have those numbers inside those triangles and all?

This doesn't make any sense, unless nips also remove the small plastic ring the cap connects to before you open it.

rPET always has a certain % of other polimers. Duh.

>gabe wasnt an arch angel
Depends on who you ask. I'm pretty sure catholic canon has Raphael and Gabriel as archangels as well.

GET A LOAD OF THIS DELINQUENT

I want to cum inside Satanya and have her smugly tell me that she didn't take birth control.

Apparently she was never explicitly called "archangel" in the bible, but other texts did. So it's accepted as canon, although that might depend on the exact denomination.

You can recycle, but no one in america gives a shit. No one enforces recycling rules and some people go out of their way to not recycle or recycle wrong just to spite anyone who tells them to recycle. Its a part of FREEDOM

Is Satanya autistic?

She just needs a girlfriend.

Recycling is practically a scam. It blows my fucking mind that anyone would actively separate their garbage into multiple bins so that the government gets some free labor off them under the guise of "saving the world".

>she
There is not a single female angel in the bible or any other closely related judaic or even Ugaritic texts. They are all men.

Its easier for millions of people to make one small action than for a few to make many, recycling makes more sense than making a couple hundred or thousand people separate trash on a regular basis.
Hell, if it were a government job it probably saves you the potential tax dollars used to pay for it anyways.

Well played, I almost fell for it for a second

I want to eat lunch with Satanya!

>girlfriend
Weird way to spell babysitter, n/u/male.

Why are you so upset?

>She just needs a master

fixed

I want Satan and Vigne to learn to be evil together!

Hope the next episode gives stuff to discuss.

I can't believe Satan could possibly be this adorable.

Japan is capable of making anything a cute girl.
It is what they are best at.