So back in 1901 a photographer came across a remote and secluded tribe of Jews in Yemen...

So back in 1901 a photographer came across a remote and secluded tribe of Jews in Yemen. Apparently these Jews have been living in isolation from the rest of the world for centuries. Their physical appearance is purported to be that of the Jew's original human form, before they started mixing with gentiles.
I think this puts the final nail in the 'Jews are white' coffin.
thejewniverse.com/2017/these-photographs-of-1901-yemeni-jews-were-taken-by-a-german-jewish-adventurer/

Other urls found in this thread:

pc-freak.net/files/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_1.pdf
pc-freak.net/files/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_2.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g
youtu.be/h1BsKIP4uYM?t=4m6s
haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.709010
westhunt.wordpress.com/
youtu.be/jWzkC1NnMIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fellow white person.

News Flash! dickface, Italians aren't the same ethnicity as ancient Romans. Those photographed people may be Jews but that doesn't make Euro Jews not real Jews
t. NotADropOfJewInMe

Uhhh euro jews are fake jews.

Not from the proper blood lineages.

U should read more

>that boy in the front second from the left

Boy was a living caricature.

Yes and the Hebrew they speak is also much closer to ancient Hebrew which is completely different than the bullshit larp version of Hebrew they speak in Israel today.

>All euro Jews are the same
no u

Also, if Yemenite Jews are the most original Israelites, then this DNA map proves that Palestinians are much more original Israelites than all the other Jews.

Sorry. Here's part 2:
pc-freak.net/files/How_to_Recognize_and_Identify_a_Jew_-_Part_2.pdf

>THIS IS WHAT REAL JEWS LOOK LIKE

AND IT'S BEAUTIFULL!!

Nice noses.

First one from the left seems to be learning the family trade as well.

The original jews are not white. the ashknazi jews are mixed with europeans.

Jesus was a jew. He was not WHITE.

We should be waging a war against these untermensch. Stop larping and get real. They've done nothing but destroy you, your will, and our nations with their arid semitic religions. This Christmas, don't spend your shekels on meaningless dross and refuse the Semitic Christian holyday.

real jews came from palestinians, fake jews came from khazaria, end of thread

You can't just decide that that's the end of the thread. That decision is mine and my god's. That's not a decision that was made here by you today.

Stormfag cant get used to the fact white women love kosher dicks?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8LmMtScH3g

i'm going to find me some nice beautiful shiksa to fuck while you dumb stormfags keep on sucking eachother's dicks here.

>>doesn't understand parody

Cleary Jews wrote this terrible parody. See the guide. They aren't white Europeans singing this.
Nice try though, kike.

THE FINAL RED PILL.
Hate to break it to you but "WE" are all THE niggers . The real original whites were NEANDERTHALS . The world was great everything was peaceful harmonious ,THEN , the NIGGERS showed up. US. And fucked up the entire planet ever since.
Sorry Merry Fucking Christmas Niggers .

Sure you are Ishmael

>i always knew Jews were niggers.

WE WUZ NIGGAZ

What anime name should he have?

DId you just assume zir gender?

Goldshtein Kaneki maybe?

Jews are basically Arabs but have convinced themselves they're special because of the fairy tales they've been telling themselves about how god loved them more than others, which is a lie.

Christianity is a lie, my dude. Look in to prechristian ideologies.
youtu.be/h1BsKIP4uYM?t=4m6s

well ancient levantines were closer to europeans than modern levantines are, so it's likely yemenite jews have just as much arab influence as ashkenazis have european influence.

There’s a theory that the Nabateans who built Petra, that ancient carved stone city in Jordan, might have originated in India. Other than the fact that both India and Petra have very large carved temples and other buildings carved in place out of solid rock, there is also evidence of a sacred black stone that was worshipped or at least part of a temple at Petra, and there are also sacred stones worshipped in hindu temples, which are phallic symbols. The ancient jews and isrealites were directly connected to the Nabateans who built Petra. Also if you look at regular poor Palestinians, they really look like they could be natives of India. Sort of like the jews in that picture. Gypsies thru dna have been shown to be related to ethnic populations from Indian tectonic plate. Both Gypsies and Jews were originally nomadic peoples. Both populations also have similar memes made about them. There is evidence of evidence one Indian deity may have been worshipped to a limited extent in ancient Egypt.

About as white as sewer vermin.

Ahkenazi jews are the fake jews in Revelation.
The synogogue of satan.
They are moloch worshipers from the Caucus Mountain region that are mixed with Middle Easter people, perhaps mixed Turks.
The people in that picture are what Jews really look like and they aren't hurting anyone, they are minding their own business.
The problem is the Ashkenazi banking "Jews"

Hey Bill,
Luv u
Pls dont kys

>digits
Ishmael is virgin confirmed.

look at this chart. ashkenazi jews cluster in between middle easterners and southern europeans. the only jews that cluster anywhere close to people from the caucasus are georgian and iranian jews.

pic related

This. Ashkenazi jews are just european converts

Sooooooo all y'all know nothing.

~12,000 BC: Natufian culture emerges in the Levant. The first permanent cohabitation of humans beyond hunter-gatherer bands of 6-12. They are nomadic hunter-gatherers, semi-sedentary, harvesting wild cereals, legumes, vegetables, fruits, and hunting the abundant wildlife migrating through. They speak proto-Afro-Asiatic-Indo-Europran, the ancestral language to almost all languages spoken by racial Caucasians.
~10,000 BC: the Afro-Asiatic-Indo-Europeans begin successfully domesticating the animals they hunt, small cities develop, built on high hills whose inhabitants harvest semi-domesticated animals that migrate in the surrounding plains.

This is where the "Jews" begin.
>Ashkenazim
>Jews
>Hebrews
>Israelites
>Canaanites
>Semites
>Asiatics
>Afro-Asiatics
>Caucasians

The animal sacrifice cult that the Israelites participated in developed in these early cities. The hygienic rituals like washing hands and animals before sacrificed prevented food poisoning. Incense drives away flies and covers up the smell of shit and other nastiness. They wouldn't sacrifice animals that died of themselves or had serious illnesses. The animal had to prove it was healthy by being conscious at slaughter. "Cohen" comes from Hebrew "Kohan," which was basically a paternally passed down trade guild for butchers. Their intelligence and education and obsessiveness over the rituals and purity were why they were good butchers. They were also the leaders in their communities, knew everyone, and the wealthiest.

The proto-Kohanim were a successful cultural model that fills a similar niche as the modern Jews, who likewise run similar elite trade guilds that are nepotistic, involve wetworks, social acumen, education, etc.

Indo-Europeans split from the Afro-Asiatics by becoming much more nomadic as pastoralism developed, but the first true cities came out of the Afro-Asiatic farmers.

I want to see the profiles of these Bitches! Noses must be jacked!

Yes! Those are the mischievous demons we've been warned about.

Who's the hottie in the heels?

So this is what Jesus looked like.

>kike na inu
>the na is used on some adjectives
Word for trecherous is kike?!?

Japanese has a lot of redpills in its language

checkd and kekd

So anyways how did these early butchers look? Like their broader population.
>curly hair, not kinky
>dark brown skin
>large, sallow, brown eyes
>large noses
>short of stature
They spread out, the butchers with them, all over Europe and North Africa and East Africa and the Middle East. They looked a lot like these Yemeni Jews.

Eventually the proto-Indo-Europeans domesticate really stable, milk-producing, load bearing cattle, lactose tolerance, red hair, etc., and displace the cultures in Iran, Anatolia, the Central Asian Steppe, the Pontic Steppe and the rest of Europe. Their pastoralism seeps into their Afro-Asiatic farmer cousins and sweeps down into Africa. Some of these Chad cattle herders even took their cows across the Sahara and founded... Chad. They dropped proto-Indo-European for Afro-Asiatic while migrating from Anatolia to Libya and Chad and Nigeria.

The Hebrews in their foundation myths described proto-Afroasiatindoeuropeans, the original racial caucasian, and the various branches in the genealogies in Genesis.

Cain and Abel represent the continual conflicts between sedentary agriculturalists and the nomadic pastoralists
Noah is the proto-Caucasian
- first culture to harvest and ritually slaughter cattle as well as practice horticulture
Shem is the proto-Asiatic (Semites, lol)
Ham is the proto-African (NOT blacks)
Japheth is the proto-Indo-European (especially Anatolia)

Inhabiting these early Middle Eastern cities was brutal at times. They were behind walls on high hills. But a competing neighbor could put them under siege and eat all the cattle around.

Then cannibalism eventually breaks out. Anyways they developed this odd cultural tradition of the King/Priest/Chief butcher sacrificing his eldest son and heir on the city walls. This act proved his willingness to sacrifice for his people instead of forcing them to kill their children for him to eat. So it lengthens their time they can endure the siege. It also fucking freaks out the invaders putting them under siege. The Carthaginians tried it against the Romans. The Moabites used it successfully against the Israelites. The Hyksos Canaanites tried to keep the Egyptians from driving them from power. The Egyptians did it successfully to drive out the remaining Hyksos.

The Minoan culture were the first successful and competent seafarers. They were a secretive trade guild that closely protected knowledge of metallurgy, trade routes, sailing, etc.

Their religious cult centered upon the cattle their ancestors subsisted upon. The Minotaur. The Greeks were forced to sacrifice noble children to be sacrificed to the Minoan bull-god.

The Minoans were when the animal-butcher-religious cult first became serious merchants. They likely spoke proto-Semitic in my opinion. Tanit, the Phoenician goddess's name, appears in Linear A texts.

The Israelites of classic antiquity developed after the fall of Minoan civilization. The Hebrew of King Solomon was the same as the Punic of Hiram of Tyre and Sidon. Proto-Canaanite.

Jerusalem became the center of a global trade network built upon the evolution of Minoan into Phoenician merchant maritime skill. Britain to India to Zimbabwe, 1000 BC.

THIS IS WHEN RELIGIOUS JUDAISM HAS ITS ROOTS.

Solomon spreads his religion with his merchants but his wives spread their religion to him.

The maritime civilization was vulnerable to land invasions from militarily mightier cultures and was crushed down over the next millennium, before the Romans built their own built upon might on land and sea.

There are description of Jesus that say he may have been small to medium built. He was not described as attactive in the bible, and there are early descriptions that say he may have been hunchback, or have some other spinal deformaty. There is also an early drawing depicting jesus with a donkey head, which may fit in with the spinal deformity description. There are written descriptions that say Jesus may have had a ruddy or reddish complexion, and reddish or hazelnut colored hair. The descriptions are in supposed copies of older documents, so nobody knows if the descriptions have any bearing on reality. The document do seem to match some images of Jesus from the Byzantine era, and one of the documents, the original now lost, was on reddish parchment with gold lettering, which may mean the original was from the time of Constantine or earlier. Since Jesus was supposedly decended from King David, who was described as having red hair, the ruddy description could be accurate.

The Babylonians then Persians displaced them militarily in Canaan, and they retreated to Carthage and Spain and the western Mediterranean. But they left many behind. Talmudic Judaism development among the elite educated classes of Phoenicians/Israelites brought to Babylon.

Zoroastrianism of Persia introduced monotheism to them and that's when rabbinical judaism has its roots. Ezra, not Moses, is the real founder of Judaism, as the Jews in Babylon disproportationately came from the Israelite tribe of Judah. The Prophet Ezra wrote or compiled most of the Old Testament, including Genesis.

The monotheistic Jews were very very proselytic and spent the next 500 years converting as many of the local pagans as possible, wherever they went. Descendants of Minoan and Phoenician traders scattered through that trade network, centered in the prime geographic location of the Levantine coast, converted in large swathes.

Most of them would convert to Christianity 500 years later.

But some of them decided they'd rather keep sailing from place to place, ripping people off, running trade cabals, being autistic, raping local women, buying local whores, reading too much, and worshiping their ancestor's evil bull god and sacrificing their children to it.

They do it to this day.

tl;dr we're all descended from the ancient Israelites to the same degrees as modern Talmudic Jews, but we worship the One True God who came in the flesh and ended human sacrifice and killed death with his death, and they worship Moloch and death.

Red hair evolved in northern Iran with the domestication of cattle and spread out with the first extremely successful cattle pastoralists, and as a result, spread out among the elite of societies where pastoralism and ritual animal slaughter was important. Nobility and famous people throughout history are disproportionately red-haired.
- King David
- Jesus Christ
- Muhammad
- Genghis Khan (Ogedei Khan)
- Henry VIII, Catherine of Aragon, Mary I, Elizabeth I
- Philip II of Spain

The genes for red hair seem to have pooled up in the British Isles, probably because the associated mutations for lighter skin were advantageous in the misty isles.

The Phoenicians were also commonly red-haired, and it is from the proto-Phoenicians, the Minoans, that writing, astronomy, navigation, mathematics, all the learned knowledge of the western world, first began to develop.

What a load of bullshit, how can Ezra write the Torah when the silver scrolls precede him by 200 years? This alone discredits your fabricated text, my white christian friend

mirin these posts. what are your sources?

Because Ezra didn't compose the Torah de novo. He compiled it from oral tradition and extant texts. The Silver Scrolls have things like the Kohanim blessing, which would have been a commonly heard priestly blessing hymn. For fucks sake I sing every Sunday morning an antiphon from the Psalms containing a portion of the Kohanim blessing.

He didn't make up everything he wrote. He was a historian, but also a monotheist. I'm sure there were Israelite monotheists that predated Ezra, but the Kingdom of Israel was not largely monotheistic.

They are descended from the rulers of the Himyar Kingdom.

Spoiler: The rulers of Arabia adopted Judaism before they were btfo and subjugated to Islam at the hands of Muhammad. The Saudis are not very happy at this discovery or that the first extant examples of their beloved Arabic script are about Christians being martyred at the hands of Arab Jews.

haaretz.com/jewish/archaeology/1.709010

No.

Thank you.

And from a thousand different places.

I learned a lot of the genetic history of humanity and the development from my friend Greg and his blog. westhunt.wordpress.com/ He wrote a great book called the 10,000 year explosion.

The basic sciences of biological chemistry, genetics, and medicine are what I studied formally in school and done research in. I also formally studied anthropology and history in lesser degrees.

The issue is that the way I remember things is that I vet the source pretty carefully before accepting a fact, bur a fact once accepted integrates with many other facts and gets lost in "I read it on the blog of a reputable person who cited their sources and was conservative with their specific claim." Or "I read it in a Lancet article whose title and author I don't know because I didn't care about them."

Some of them are based on personal conversations with people with advanced degrees in their fields. I have a good friend who is a Catholic bishop with multiple degrees from Rome - he's the one I learned about the origin of Genesis and so forth from.

Much of this is really readily available on Wikipedia.

There is a historical continuity between the first pastoralists, first city dwellers, first systems of writing, first mercantile seafaring civilization (Minoans), the Phoenicians (and the Hebrews of the Old Testament and the Carthaginians), the Judeans in Babylonian captivity, the Maccabeans, the Sanhedrin and Pharisees of the New Testament who killed Jesus, and the ensuing Jewish diaspora groups, right down to the Harvey Weinsteins and George Soroses and Mark Zuckerbergs of today.

I mean for fuck's sake, look at this photo of Zuckerberg, an ancient Carthaginian whose face and appearance was reconstructed with DNA sequencing and forensics, and this ancient Phoenician bronzoe sculpture of a merchant mariner carrying an "oxhide ingot."

>t. Meme flag reditor

ezra miller's feet

youtu.be/jWzkC1NnMIo

Good series. Not totally accurate but well done.

I don't understand why the mainstream historians hide this, downplay the Bible's obviously mostly literal histories from the classical period of Israel, claim the Minoans weren't proto-Phoenicians, call the ancient Israelites Jews collectively as if the modern Jews are more descended from them than the other populations along their trade routes, and so forth.

What are they hiding? I think it's the shame of Moloch worship and child sacrifice.

I mean for fuck sake, the Minoans were a bull-worshiping society that demanded tribute of noble children to sacrifice to their God. They were also seafaring merchants who had writing. I've examined linear a religious texts as transcribed phonetically. They're a northwest Semitic language and absolutely mention Canaanite gods by name. The Phoenicians are descended from them.

I mean the mainstream historians have a golden flame that we don't know who the sea peoples are. After Ramses defeated them, he bragged to no end about having defeated them once because people were that terrified of their might and evil.

What did he do? He had artists carve a bunch of happy merchants into stone and inscribe the names of the tribes they came from. Tyre, Sidon, Asher, Philistia, Edom, etc.

thanks for the replies. will check out both links. i love this stuff, though am mostly ignorant.

have a friend who is a really brilliant mind, classical musican like myself, but surpasses my knowledge of history by far. he taught himself greek and hebrew just to better understand the bible (his father was a baptist pastor). i've been arguing with him for years over the role of jews in society and have thus far been unsuccessful in having a meaningful discussion with him.

Those are sephardic jews surely? You silly little pig fucker

Bit like Americans convincing themselves they have pure blood. Mongrels. Sons of unwanted European whores mixed with a dash of rancid mexican and nigger sperm.

No. First clusters of humans coalescing around cultivated fields and principles of animal husbandry were in what is now modern Turkey.

Looks like the crowd that condemned Jesus.

>Jesus was a hunchback Ginger manlet
Well, you learn something new everyday.

Where the fuck are getting this shit from? The back of a pack of ribbed condoms? Spare yourself the copy & paste effort

Sources????

shut up.

bs they are khazars, I believe Benjamin H. Friedman on this one over obvious asset David Duke

dont forget Peter the Great

notice he put "jews" in quotation marks. he's not saying ACTUAL jews per se, just the concept of, which has apparently been diluted and rewritten a hundred times since

So I assume the current jews aren't israelites from the Bible?

>Oy vey
>I am so hungry

not even close

Wow! Jazz Jennings front row second from left.

Really? So I can be Jewish and never stepped in Temple? That's Awesome

Are you retarded?
Whenever people say "jews are white" it's in the context of ashkenazi jews.
>Their physical appearance is purported to be that of the Jew's original human form, before they started mixing with gentile
Now you're making stuff up, the article doesn't say any of that shit. This kikes look like any other person from Yemen, and they're probably converts themselves.