Brit/pol/ - Based DUP edition

>Jon Venables: Bulger killer anonymity breached
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42229448

>Brexit: No deal in Brussels after DUP bumblasts Theresa May on Northern Ireland being subject to same regulations as the EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ireland-border-deal-uk-latest-updates-brexit-eu-withdrawal-dup-dublin-republic-a8091326.html

>Irelands planned to remove Theresa May.
express.co.uk/news/politics/888054/brexit-news-ireland-latest-northern-ireland-theresa-may-european-union-peter-bone

>Hove family 'spent £10,000' on Christmas lights display
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-42225825

>Criminal record check did not spot hammer attack carer threat.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42225664

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/outlawnation66/status/937879976363331585
youtube.com/watch?v=8OQvH90hKEw
twitter.com/ed_miliband/status/937960558170689537
twitter.com/RuthDavidsonMSP/status/937972391577341952
twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/937960558170689537
twitter.com/IAmBritishreal/status/937486304945823745
youtube.com/watch?v=YEBhETERbRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

twitter.com/outlawnation66/status/937879976363331585

This general is so painfully retarded, if the DUP don't want any barriers between the UK and NI via a check at port then they're fucking retarded, there's already an artificial barrier, it's called the fucking irish sea.

do you lot go to prison now or what

The DUP did nothing wrong. They want the NI to be treated no differently than the rest of the country - as loyalists this should have been predictable.

Fuck the GF agreement, we need a hard border betweem the mick irish and the bogtrotters, otherwise we'll just be enriched via the south.

more BBC nigger cocksucking piece.
does the BBC know there was an election ?

so when are we renaming Belfast to New Calais

Old pic

We need a Maginot Line on the Irish Border.

Fuck off ya hun cunt

Why do so many politcians on the conservative and labor side defend muslims?

Because they're pussies

Nah you were right, that pic is on a Twitter post from 2013.

Tow the line or get fucked, and politicians don't have convictions strong enough to get fucked.

Maybe you need to...

...build a wall!

youtube.com/watch?v=8OQvH90hKEw

Lads I forgot to put out the fucking bin wat do? This is a brits worst nightmare.

TELL

MY

MAN

NO

SHUT UP

No.

It's ok to be English.

Too late, you'll have to leave it another week

I'm tempted to fill out the form on the council websites for missed bins. I take it they don't exactly keep track which ones they empty and which ones have been 'missed'.

It's every two weeks here btw.

You've really fucked up m8.

It's okay to dump tea.

wheel to wherever your nearest waste centre is

or just dump it in the middle off the street like how my local pikeys do

They dont have to be near them IRL.

How’s work going lads?

I get to spend all day identifying old coins. Love working in a museum even if the pay is shit.

how many have you embezzled

Hide your rubbish in your neighbours bins when they aint looking.

topkek

twitter.com/ed_miliband/status/937960558170689537

shave them

He's not wrong though. He's spot on.

It is true, I'm just surprised to see Red Ed drop his politically correct attitude.

twitter.com/RuthDavidsonMSP/status/937972391577341952

Looks like Ruth is positioning the Scottish Tories away from the Theresa May position on N.I.

I smell a leadership challenge, and honestly I can't blame her. Theresa May fucked up fairly hard in Brussels.

You think Davidson would try to be PM?

>tfw no Kingdom of Aberdeen and Grampian
I can't wait for the civil war lads, which side will you be on?

dumb frogposter

*blocks your path*

Fuck, I miss him.

SHARIAH MAY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT! Based Milimeme

Wessex

Ed's off the rails today
twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/937960558170689537

Don’t tempt me lads got some gold ones too, it’s crazy looking at the value of these things when researching them. All the ones I’m going through today were donated by a local metal detectorist.

I think she'd try and back a successor, she doesn't have the national standing outside of Scotland to run just yet. Also she's not an MP so she can't be PM.

Auditing a client. Spreadsheet robots can't take over this work soon enough

>leave Shariah May to me Jez

Bacon sandwich aside, I'd rather have this mong than Big Tezza May or Kombrig Corbyn.

Scone rhymes with cone

Yeah it's irritating how the Good Friday agreement seems to have taken on the status of holy writ with certain sections of society in NI and ROI. It was a dirty compromise and the DUP were right to campaign against it in the referendum.
Unionists were hoodwinked into voting for it because of the Easter symbolism of allowing the guilty to go free in the name of peace, but Dublin have always viewed it as an interim arrangement leading towards an eventual United Ireland. That's why Brexit makes Dublin sperg out - it undermines their long game of Irish unity through shared loss of sovereignty to Europe.

>am I tuss enough?

>Hell yeth

Fuckin' hell my 5 student house has overflowing bins after 2 weeks, I don't want to imagine what happens after 4. Especially when it rains and the bags split.

Man, brit politics is a complicated mess.
So either a border is put in place between NI and the nation of Ireland (and in that case no trade deals with EU), separate policy for Northern Ireland to remain in the union (which would create a shitstorm both by opening a can of worms for individual regions staying in EU and DUP destroying the May gov), or having soft brexit as a third option, which equals pissing away 60 billion dollars for less sovereignty than the UK had before?

twitter.com/IAmBritishreal/status/937486304945823745
this is going to be shitshow aint it?
somehow got are nige to go though

>based DUP Edition
Stop spreading this fucking meme. Anyone who doesn't immediately believe whatever Sup Forums spoonfeeds them knows that the DUP are utter chucklefucks who are a massive liability.
The Northern Irish people are gormless, useless retards who voted majority remain. "hurrr that was only catholics" and catholics are set to out breed protestants.

Stop shilling NI. It's a fucking tumour. Let the taigs have it.
The DUP are now saying "Let Brexit fuck you or we'll put corbyn in power"

Why does England always get shat on the most?

First option is undoubtedly the best.

WTO trade rules with EU may result in some tariffs but if the UK sets zero rates as DExEU suggest the impact won't be too bad for most people in the UK, and could be offset by cheaper non-EU imports (currently we have to apply tariffs to certain non-EU imports). Some winners and losers in business on that scenario but thems the breaks

>he doesn't know that this means may can only do a proper no bullshit brexit now
???

If NI get to stay in the single market, couldn't we export stuff via NI under single market rules?

>Click here
Kek

Wrong.

Norn Iron unionists are more based than your average Englishman. They love God, the Queen, and the UK, and exemplify traditional virtues in their homes and work ethic.
The DUP are plain speakers and won't stand for a bad deal in fancy language, whereas the Conservatives are masters of smooth talking and exploiting the ambiguity of language to defer disagreement by coming up with deals which mean different things to different readers. Behind the smoothness they are irresponsible

success builds jealousy

cute image

No, they aren't. You're thinking of Hardline Loyalists. Many Unionists are pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, and are quite left wing. They just vote DUP to keep the shinners our.

Loyalists started the Troubles and then lost to the IRA. They are the reason NI's government is so stupid and we have to keep throwing money at them.
They cost millions and millions of pounds through their sheer autism. They're a fucking liability.

>not knowing that the DUP are going to be disregarded as usual and that this is going to massively stir up Northern Ireland while continually fucking us
The government have already agreed to "concede" on the border matter, and now the DUP might withdraw power and put fucking Labour in by doing so.

Northern Irish people are a fucking parasite.

Morning lads, had a nice surprise when I got to work this morning. Got sent home as the builders have cut through our corporate fibre optic network and our DR site is being refurbished.

Might have to work at home until the New Year!

>corporate

Oy vey

They are TRAITORS
They are part of the pedo cults that muslims are in
They are PAID by islamists
Many of them are muslim converts
The elites live in a delusional fantasy world where some communist utopia will arrive if we just destroy all ethnicities through mongrelization
And of course, they all personally benefit in some way from the virtue signalling they do

we should take in the protestant ulster population in exchange for ireland taking all the scousers back

>the loyalists lost the troubles

Kek. U wot

Why do people think you need "trade deals" anyways
What a silly meme

Great idea!

To be fair the way Irish mammies enjoy getting blacked we could give them all the nigs in exchange.

All of EU is gonna be like the 1990's Yugoslav wars in a few decades. Only a matter of time now.

Yeah, they did. The figures show that they killed barely any IRA and in fact they killed more civilians than the fucking taigs did. They had absolutely no impact on the conflict other than the deaths of innocent people.
It was their retarded and aggressive anti-irish laws tht kicked it off in the first place, and their country literally exists on the basis that they didn't cause further conflict with the Irish.
Let the fenians have them, they've been nothing but a liability and a money drain for decades.

Euro Trash lefties brought this EU mess on themselves by electing multiculturalist fools. I feel bad for the good Euros stuck in that mess. If you all can't prevent Europe from falling into the hands of the muzz-butts, you are always welcome to flee to the US Russia or Australia: Lot's of space, still demographically white and majority Christian.

Really poor bait

USA is 50% white
Canada is 60% white
New Zealand taking in lots
Where you gonna flee

Ghostbusters

to trade stuff

Robert Thompson moved into a council house near me about a decade ago, it got bricked sprayed on the walls outside.

why not england?

>85% catholics voted remain, 40% of protestants did
>d-dont just blame the catholics guys
Your argument has no basis in fact or reality. It was Catholics who pushed the vote to majority remain
Again what utter bullshit. The IRA utterly failed to achieve their primary objective, disarmed and generally disbanded and then declared themselves the undefeated army. You have absolutely no idea what youre talking about

>voting

Where did I say that the IRA won? Nobody "won" the Troubles, but some people certain got fucked over than others.
The """IRA""" ended up getting put into government in NI, given "get out of jail free" cards and generally pardoned for all the horrendous shit.
Loyalists? They gained absolutely nothing other than having to tolerate taigs for the rest of their lives.
They are some of the most gormless people I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing, fiercely anti-irish despite being the main force behind catholic irish people having such a big presence in NI.

They try and sweep the sheer amount of shit they pulled during the Troubles under the rug but it takes a quick google search to see that their reign of terror was even harder on the innocents of NI than the provo scum.

>he thinks we didn't formally surrender to the IRA

Yeah it doesn't take long for an identity to be leaked with a case like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=YEBhETERbRk

Why is he such a cuck?

Lads, what would based Reg do?

Nigel Farage is such a fucking joke now.

Why'd he resign

What isn't

>loyalists want to remain in uk
>republicans dont
>ni still part of uk
You seem to be viewing conflict in terms of casualty numbers alone. The fact is that in terms of objectives unionists seem to have prevailed. Also blaming loyalists on the fact that ni has a significant catholic population is the funniest thing ive read all day. The plantation was not nearly as successful as planned, with only 20% of ulsters population being planters by the mid 1640s. They did pretty well to establish a majority from this position in the first place. If youre implying,which it sounds like you are, that catholics breed like rabbits just to spite the loyalists then you are a fucking idiot who shouldnt be allowed anywhere near a computer.