ACTUALLY HAPPENING

The upcoming war with North Korea is now officially confirmed.

>Last week John Bolton, the former US ambassador to the UN and a notable hawk from the George W Bush era, visited London and the House of Commons. His mission, whether official or not: to relay that CIA chiefs have told Donald Trump that he has a “three-month window” in which to act to halt the North’s ICBM programme, after which the North Koreans will have the capability to hit US cities, including Washington, with a nuclear payload.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/three-months-avert-us-strike-north-korea-nuclear-missile-kim-jong-un

Furthermore the excercises this week could already be the start of it if things go downhill.

>The US and South Korea started a large-scale aerial military exercise on Monday, and America sent six F-22s and 18 F-35s stealth fighters to participate in the drill.

>Those jets will participate in the five-day Vigilant Ace exercise that will also feature around 230 aircraft and 12,000 US military personnel.

>A North Korean official sent out a harsh warning about the drill: “The projected war rehearsal is just a grave military provocation which will push the already acute situation on the Korean peninsula to the brink of nuclear war.”

vox.com/world/2017/12/4/16733518/north-korea-graham-mcmaster-missile-stealth

Are you /comfy/ yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/three-months-avert-us-strike-north-korea-nuclear-missile-kim-jong-un
vox
unvis.it/vox.com/world/2017/12/4/16733518/north-korea-graham-mcmaster-missile-stealth
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/three-months-avert-us-strike-north-korea-nuclear-missile-kim-jong-un
archive.is/fTJLX
vox.com/world/2017/12/4/16733518/north-korea-graham-mcmaster-missile-stealth
archive.is/KKneM
express.co.uk/news/world/636508/North-Korea-could-give-Iran-H-BOMB-so-it-can-WIPE-OUT-Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived that for you

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/three-months-avert-us-strike-north-korea-nuclear-missile-kim-jong-un
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/three-months-avert-us-strike-north-korea-nuclear-missile-kim-jong-un
>vox com/world/2017/12/4/16733518/north-korea-graham-mcmaster-missile-stealth
unvis.it/vox.com/world/2017/12/4/16733518/north-korea-graham-mcmaster-missile-stealth

>war

>tfw not far from North Korea

Are we gonna have guys on the ground?

How do I get in on that shit?
I wanna bring home one of those big North Korean flags.

Pretty stoked about being legally blind. No draft for me lmao

Dang you're just on point with that archive.

Move the fuck up already

use archive.is next time

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/04/three-months-avert-us-strike-north-korea-nuclear-missile-kim-jong-un
archive.is/fTJLX
>vox.com/world/2017/12/4/16733518/north-korea-graham-mcmaster-missile-stealth
archive.is/KKneM

How does this john know exactly what the CIA chiefs (plural lol) are telling donald?

Does he happen to work at the NK ICMB factory?

Fuck me, I knew Trump was being forced by other entities to start war with NK. If anything I bet he stalled for as long as he could before the CIA probably started threatening to JFK him.

So we're going to war now, right?

Elon musk met with Trump several times before the inauguration. Space X built the rocket.

>tfw right next to Pyongyang

>theguardian.com
Isn't that basically the bong version of HuffPo?

naaah, id anything trump drops another moab and Kim goes "herro we solly, we stop nao bai bai"

and the world carries on

>tfw 100km from NK border

>tfw in japan
is hokkaido safe famalams?

Pucker your butt anons. Get as far below ground as you can. Artillery will do most of damage. Doubt they will waste there 3.2 nuclear warheads they have on Seoul. Likely aim for Tokyo/Oahu/Cuckifornia.

KEK is with you Koreanons.

iie
shinu deshou

PRAISE KEK

DESTROY ISRAEL

WW3 confirmed

ISRAEL WILL MAKE WAY FOR PALESTINE

Lol bring it on.

>fear mongering

If I had a dollar for every time i saw this post on Sup Forums i would actually retire.

north korea is iraq 2.0
their "wmds" are shit, their military will fall in a week tops, and their populace will fight a guerilla war in inhospitable terrain. Dont be decieved.

Nah, this will be the beginning of WW3. North Korea is just the proxy between the US/Israel team and China/Russia team. What US/Israel is trying to keep from happening is pic related.

Oh shit. Warm up the ovens.

Hopefully this will mean war with China as well. Fuck those people.

Wew.
Just fucking wew.

Digits confirms

Hello digits.

>tfw when in the middle of America

Checked and kek'd user.

hmmm

Ruh roh scoobs

those d-digits user
wtf is going on.
Trump is the antichrist isnt he?

CHECKED 1488

not letting you go unchecked

you get drafted

you should not mess with magic user, you will doom us all.

shadilay

ohhh shiiiiiiee nigga, we all goin bak 2 afreka n e wayz

Confirmed antichrist.

Your magic does not work on us

Fffffff

Witnessed

>The upcoming war with North Korea

Waited since Kim Jung-Un filled daddys shoes.

UwU

For you.

Whoa. Ivan are you larping or are you actually a Vladivostok-nigger?

What's life like out there? I'm really considering a visit, and possibly a move if Russian gubmint approves my citizenship.

t. Russian diaspora Amerifag who hasn't been mutted his genes yet.

sure it does

Holy fuck user

your power level is in decline
buckle up man!

i hope Samsung wins

>tfw best korea told me not to worry about those nukes

have fun dying in a totally pointless war for international banking

operation nigger treatment is real

My grandfather completed basic training two weeks before V-J Day, waited around, and then ended up being a BAR gunner in Korea.

I guess I'll have to follow him now.

Confirmed

>“The projected war rehearsal is just a grave military provocation which will push the already acute situation on the Korean peninsula to the brink of nuclear war.”
That's actually a pretty insightful and accurate statement. I literally can't think of any way to improve on that.

i would take a BAR 1918 over that tech-ed up pea shooter

Who's ready to learn Korean and join the military as a linguist who gets to chat with qt best Korean women?

>tfw Sweden is on good terms with North Korea

QUINTS OF SEVENS!!!!! BACK OFF, RED SEA PEDESTRIANS!!!!!!!!!

He is with us. The memes have become sentient.

good luck north korea, we sending in brock lesnar to take you all out

I don't really have much to live for as it stands :(

PRAISE

9/11

live for the memes user
let the memes light your way.

When you meme into the abyss,
The abyss memes back

It's also possible that there are herds of GM unicorn roaming the outback of north korea

> Have we not learned anything from WMD's in iraq..?

I hope we don't get blue balled we always get blue balled

You live as a part of all of us, we are one. This Mongolian Throat Singing enthusiast image board is merely your subconscious.

You will not an hero this day, user.

But you are a massive faggot.

Rev up those gas chambers

please honourable kim save the world
express.co.uk/news/world/636508/North-Korea-could-give-Iran-H-BOMB-so-it-can-WIPE-OUT-Israel

>“Forget it,” [Steve Bannon] told American Prospect magazine in an August 16 interview. “Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

That's by the time they detect a fighter in their air-space.

Even if this thing lasts a week, more people will die than any other war since WW2

its necon muh rogue state propaganda but none the less

We will. This exercise literally happens every year, and every year it's the same thing.

They don't have long range nukes. At worst Seoul gets wiped, and that's not really a huge loss. Would make for a fantastic happening though. A boy can dream I guess.

Checked! For the Emperor!!!

>be american vassal state
>get nuked

haha, sucks for SK. they do realize amerimutts don't give two shits about them right? it's purely a contest of ego at this point between kim and trump

>Even if this thing lasts a week, more people will die than any other war since WW2

that's just it. there will be the initial volley, and then there won't be another volley.

it's possible we can microwave or emp their conventional weapons, we have several unknown weapons technologies. I don't think the US is above using nerve gas in this situation either.

PRAISE KEK!

GREAT MEMEWAR 3.0 HAS BEGUN

I guess Duterte will honor old alliances

or you know, not provoke kim any longer. but seeing seoul destroyed is totally worth it right?

>purely a contest of ego at this point between kim and trump
Which is why nothing will happen

because trump never follows through on his promises. oh wait...

anyways, this will for sure escalate into war. you forget, trump is AMERICA FIRST. NK is a threat to the US mainland. SK is just collateral damage

it won't be destroyed, it'll just get blown up a little bit

im a fucking idiot, so bear with me
My questions:
what is the reason we cant hit all their mortars at once without notice?
>spoiler alert: we have stealth bombers right next to them right now

how are they going to kill "10 million people" with mortars? chemical weapons?

if they kill 10 million civilians with chemical weapons, why would any country side with them?

Wouldn't the entire world turn on them and anyone who sided with them? it surely can't be too many that would be willing to be on their side after something like that

I’m a player in the exercise ama

Tell me how Trump is controlling NK?

good point. I'd imagine they'd get a few rounds off but not enough to kill 10mil with artillery alone. few carpet bombs ought to do the trick.