Why live if God doesn't exist?

Why live if God doesn't exist?

Because Satan exists, and his (((minions))) are worth killing

Why God if existence doesn't live?

It's better that there isn't a God. If there was, you wouldn't be able to choose what your purpose in life is.

>asking the real questions here

I think I'm going to kill myself in 2018

why not now?

This is why atheism is shit.

fpbp

The world seems like an awful waste of energy just to have no reason behind it all. Kinda don't make sense not to have a God.

Why in the world would anyone want to be an atheist when their entire mentality is this and butt stuff? How do you even know whether or not there's a God or an afterlife? What if what happens after death is life, all over again, for all eternity? Nobody has any idea what's on the other side so, like, stop dampering my mood, man.

because I like being alive, if you dislike it you're free to off yourself, faggot.

because if god doesn't exist then what is stopping any of us to become a god?

Stop being a weak bitch. Endure or parish.

Atheist here. It's pretty liberating if you aren't a brainlet.

what you want has nothing to do with it
life and death won't change depending on what you believe

Its an even greater waste of perfection if God does exist, its better to think there is still potential to achieve and mysteries to solve than to think the best possible scenario achievable has already been sacrificed and still for no real reason behind it other than some divine whim rather than cooperation and compromise.

the dream

What if God only punishes people who weren't courageous enough to realize how evil the world is while only rewarding those who took their life by their own will to remove themselves from evil?

the prison of your own perspective

Don’t worry, nobody lives forever

don't

God does exist so the question is moot.

God doesnt exist but satan does

I am stopping any and all of you from becoming God. That seat is mine.

>tfw already god
>larp as a human because everything else gods do has gotten too boring

which god?

But that’s wrong, you fucking retard. God granted you free will. Whenever you are done worshipping yourself he will be waiting with open heart to accept his prodigal son.

The absolute state of atheists.

Isn't part of god's deal omnipresence meaning it is part of everything thus worshiping anything is the same as worshipping god?

>God granted you
I grant nothing but your life every day I refrain from ending your worthless existence, mortal.

>any type of worship
Including cock worship?

But what if She does?

No, it isn’t. One can reject God, and God no longer resides in them.

There are hundreds of bible verses refuting omnipresence and literally one poem implying it. Most people’s understanding of God is pretty much Disney-teir.

Why live if god exists? Believers are so eager to be with their god after all.

The possibilities are simply endless. So live for the now. Only the dead knows what happens after death.

Because death is scary

That is to be expected since Yahweh is a Disney-tier false deity.

Omnipresence means god is everywhere no matter how tiny and shrivel that place may be for you.

Well it's a good thing God does exist and we are currently inside Him right now, isn't it?

>So live for the now.
Unless you are suppose to kys for the paradise.

You live because you want to user

>shrivel
>tiny
Try nonexistant
>tfw no tall handsome publicly submissive but bedroom dominant bf i can yak down by the collar for kissu

>have a Disney teir understanding of God
>call God a Disney teir false deity

Self fulfilling prophecy in under a minute

You believe in the sand nigger deity(the least believable deity on the planet), you misuse the quote function, and you redditspace. That is three strikes, you're out.

>when you were BTFO before you even posted and have to enter a damage control spiral

>cooperation and compromise leads to perfection
That's absolute garbage. Compromises tend to lead you away from perfection. What compromise can be between truth and falsehood, except that which dilutes the truth? Or what cooperation between an intellectual and drooling retard, other than where it only benefits a retard to detriment of intellectual?
>Its an even greater waste of perfection if God does exist,
Existence of excellent and omnipotent Being shouldn't discourage you from striving for excellence. On the contrary, it proves that perfection, while unachievable for human, is possible in boundaries of reality. And, if you want to believe in Christian theology, that you are created in divine image, so partially you are divine yourself.
Regardless of all that, the goal should never be to achieve perfection, for that might never be possible, just like counting to infinity. One should struggle to chase perfection, for that struggle narrows the gap between you and said Being.
Also if God does indeed exist, as logic seems to point towards, you just condemned yourself to damnation by calling Him waste of perfection. Congrats.

So identify what's evil about this world and reject it.
One who has the courage to stay in abyss, while rejecting it and it having no effect on him; is more bold than one who simply escapes from abyss.

No.
You may obviously have different opinion, but if there's God, why would He enlighten different people's differently? If there's one God, there's one divine Truth. And if someone is to be saved, he must hold this divine Truth wholly, to spread it properly. For why would God save anyone, if one hasn't strived to achieve His will, or never known Him?

deep deep dream state

well said

>has an incorrect concept of God
>doesn't believe in God

yeah, nah

The Holy Grail resides in Poland

If God does not exist, how can you explain Fermi paradox or dark energy?

They are not minions, more like low level imps.

>If God does not exist, how can you explain
wew lad

>That's absolute garbage.
I was proposing cooperation and compromise as the explanation of "the reason behind it all" rather than perfection it was not meant to be a path to perfection and I don't know why you took it that way.

The burden of perfection embittered god so much that evil had to be created, leading to my point that perfection must not be all its cracked since apparently god values evil above perfection.

> as logic seems to point towards
Please walk me through your logic, I don't even know your definition of god and most definitions rely on faith rather than logic.

I already told you everything and there is only one way to reject everything.

>For why would God save anyone, if one hasn't strived to achieve His will, or never known Him?
Ask Saul of Tarsus.

God talked to me.

What was said?

So, Spite then?

I told him "Kill the sand niggers and remove their cults from my planet."

No, it's only liberating if you are a brainlet.
Your existence will cease. You will never see any consequence of your actions here, in fact there will be none. For even when you think you achieved something, the universe itself and all living things there will die. As purposeless in dying, as there where in being born.
And if you are saying that it doesn't refrain you from having purpose you yourself created, yes it doesn't. But that purpose will only live as human lives and die when you die, perhaps sooner if you are not strong enough to cling on to it.

You dont want to know...Im the Anti-Christ and my child is named after Lucifer.

I made mistakes early in life.

Christ is evil and Lucifer was the true hero of mankind in the sand nigger mythology.

do you think God can't redeem you? I mean you were created by God, you really think God can't put right what has been corrupted?

Bingo.

> science does not know everything
Wow, you must be some kind of a retarded christfag.

this
be patient, out time will come
You can't fear death if you are dead already inside

>Ask Saul of Tarsus.
If you refer to st. Paul the Apostle, he knew God, for He has revealed Himself to him.
That's because he had a purpose, that God wanted him to achieve. He was only saved through his actions and faith as an Apostle, not by the means of revelation itself. Revelation only granted him the Truth he needed to spread, he was free to reject it.

Exodus 4:11

The LORD said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD?

> You can't fear death if you are dead already inside
There are only two ways to not fear death.
1. To be infantile.
2. To experience faith worse than death.

You have no concept of what I was told.

Stop.

> muh talmood
Typical poolack.

>2. To experience faith worse than death.

Would you expand on that please Russia?

Believing in god is a choice the same way you choose to allow yourself to think you are a worker ant concubine in a vacumless hellscape

Im in REVELATIONS.

STOP.

-----BEGIN PGP PRIVATE KEY BLOCK-----
Version: BCPG C# v1.6.1.0
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=OvCn
-----END PGP PRIVATE KEY BLOCK-----

Both your ways point to the cult of Yahweh desu

I will bring to an end a word you didnt even know was fake.

I literally am World Ender.

The New Testament draws on the Talmud. They are both covenants with God.

No. Because once I explain it - you will try to implement that on me.

>not believing in muh magical sky wizard means you’re suicidal and gay
religion really does rot the brain.

>he knew God, for He has revealed Himself to him.
Saul didn't strive to achieve god's will, he was blinded by it and given no other choice, its hard to reject direct experience, why wouldn't god give everyone the same personal revelation that Saul required to be saved so he could create Paul since we know its in gods power and produces results?

Sure. But I'm not denying the existence of a higher power because of that.

Okay but can you illustrate how an experience could eclipse the fear of Death?

I cast you out. release this man.

Language is fluid. Words die the same way new ones are born to reflect the concepts of the times

>Okay but can you illustrate how an experience could eclipse the fear of Death?

Because you were born just in time to enjoy anime tiddies from the comfort of your home.

>not knowing fuck all about what you are talking about.

Lucifer is a Latin word used exactly twice in the Bible, once in reference to the fallen mortal king of tyrus and the next in reference to the fallen divine king, Jesus Christ himself.

You, like almost everyone on this board, has a Disney teir understanding of the Bible.

Because you're alive. Life doesn't need a meaning. Make you own meaning. Do things that bring you happiness and fulfillment.

we're pretty much glorified unicellular organisms, whatever they do, we are doing it on a much larger scale.

God might as well exist but left us doing our thing like you probably did to fungae in those science classes.

Who are you quoting?

I dread it but I yearn for an intervention by God. An unmistakable drive to vocation. On the other hand I'm certain that what I am now is integral to my *purpose*. Perhaps what I desire is power because I am too fucking stupid to recognise when I'm being Loved.

Not basic ones like Apocalypse and End Zone.

Your time is over. My time is now.

>being this new

Whom are you quoting?

God does exist you moron.