Melanie Martinez admits it happened

Holy shit it happened
mobile.twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/937949003777372162

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/timethyheller/status/937817806216691713
mobile.twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/937949003777372162
youtube.com/watch?v=04UjShXZbD0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know who this little whore is and I don't give a shit. Fuck off. No bump. Kill yourself.

literally whom the fuck

Hey fuckhead this isn't politics related get the fuck out.

good post
i'll do a sage in every field
hope you did too my man

We can't let her get away with it
mobile.twitter.com/timethyheller/status/937817806216691713

Is this the new "releasing a sex tape" PR move of 2017?

>super hot lesbo "rape" story
>tee hee everything is true I've been a baaad girl look at my badness punish me then buy my album

why the fuck is 'her' name timothy I dont get it

This isn't politics related. Get fucked.

SAvaGE

Idk but at least my boner is justified

>she never said no
idgaf, BUT...dare I say /ourgirl/?

no, she's a rapefugee supporting subhuman

>she never said no
based

Hahaha

>she solicited me for sex and was flirting with me

This is considered rape now?

I want her to rape me desu

She's fucked up and her music is terrible but she's cute.

girls should be allowed to rape other girls though

Based

she literally said they fucked consentually. Timothy confirmed "backpedaler"

consented at the time.regreted it, boyfriend found out. said it was rape.

timothy is a degenerate name and person

fuck I thought I loved her before but now that she's a rapist I really love her

That's it I'm never having sex again,

Spray your Aryan seed all over me user

>Aryan
lol I'm a second generation spic

This mouth is reserved for white seed

fpbp

report and hide shitty e-celeb shill threads

story of my life
don't worry I'm used to it

literally whomst the fuckst

>he xrays a slapper who virtually goes nekkid most of the time anyway...
Waiting patiently for the phone dump when the bloke she's rooting finally moves on and accidentally releases all her n00dz

>A girl is using your (male) name

>she never said no
Here's one thing I agree with feminists on. An absence of "no" doesn't mean "yes". You raped her, whether that was your intention or not, Melanie. Damn.

Why the fuck is this shit here
MODS

She's a pop singer that teenage girls listen to and is pushed by jews to promote daddy/little girl and infantilization fetishes. Not even a joke that's her whole marketing gimmick. She's fairly popular it's pretty degenerate shit that is aimed at like 14-18 year old girls

trust me, for what its worth, the keks hurt a little

Feminists won't even let us have exclusivity to rape anymore. We are equal abusers now
sage

>e-celeb
She's a popular singer in America and she didn't get her start from JewTube.

You know you would

Damn, her Wikipedia already has the story she stuck a dildo in that girl's pussy. That was fast.

Who the fuck are these whores? I only care if I can see them taking dick on video. Do they take dick or not?

God do you ever go ouside and leave your basement? Heck, do you ever even leave your alt-right safe spaces? This is a legit pop star with a huge following and hundreds of millions of views on her music videos.

Her cover of toxic is pretty good. Haven't listened to more than 20seconds of her other trash.

Fuck off

... Nice.

Stop

My dick approves of this new happening.

>enraged 12 year old amerimut calls rational Anders ignorant for not knowing and respecting his favourite, >legit< 56%er cum dumpster.

the absolute state of burger/pol/ these days

I wish she had kept her huge titties.

I don't think you guys understand the gravity of the situation here tumblrinas for the most part love Melanie Martinez. For one of their idols to become Satan in their eyes if they don't try and rationalize it, is an enormous mental blow. Also because it's a woman mistreating another woman, which breaks the narrative that only men are abusers.

Its pretty nice watching them say there's no proof of it happening and accusing them of not believing rape victims. Once again leftards are ripped to shreds by their own dumbass beliefs.

Why are right wing people more respectful towards human , not menapulative jerks and actually good human beings , while liberals pretend they're good people?

She actually has some really good songs,is it time for her to start singing against race mixing and get our support?

Wait.. who? What? Who are these people and what do they do?

The girl raped the other girl? That's fuckin hot

red pills come at you fast

Liberals think everyone else is just pretending to be nice too.

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GOSSIP.

Still no idea who this is she makes shit music, how does this relate to Sup Forums at all?

Pics or it didn't happen.

Leftist ideology is rooted in bitterness and envy.
>Ressentiment is a sense of hostility directed at that which one identifies as the cause of one's frustration, that is, an assignment of blame for one's frustration. The sense of weakness or inferiority and perhaps jealousy in the face of the "cause" generates a rejecting/justifying value system, or morality, which attacks or denies the perceived source of one's frustration. This value system is then used as a means of justifying one's own weaknesses by identifying the source of envy as objectively inferior, serving as a defense mechanism that prevents the resentful individual from addressing and overcoming their insecurities and flaws. The ego creates an enemy in order to insulate itself from culpability

Was having a discussion with my girlfriend about how I liked using CLR and then I saw the Women Owned logo on it and wouldn't use it any longer - because how fucking narcissistic is that. These people themselves must think that women are so stupid and weak that its some special fucking feat to run a business. They, themselves, perpetuate the stereotypes which they claim to be the problems in our society. Leftists, themselves, perpetuate the image of groups of being inferior, weak, and stupid - in order to self identify themselves with those groups for those same reasons.

While, by large, most right wing politics is about being left alone by government and the swarms of immigrants that leftists constantly want to drown them in.(because obviously most leftists, in their own privilege that they refuse to check, never have to actually live around the immigrants they advocate for)

When i was younger and liberal I used to think this

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>mobile.twitter.com/MelanieLBBH/status/937949003777372162
i don't know who anybody in this story is, but you need to see the face of Justice and Righteousness in the twitter feed

My theory is that lefitsts care more about what people think about them rather than caring about the minorities or LGBT groups themselves.

Melanie Martinez was a contestant on The Voice. Maybe the most famous one post the show because she has tons of music videos and pretty decent views.

Timothy is another musician that was with her a lot.

>Jacob
>stargirlz

That entire twitter thread is nothing but rapists, pedophiles, and faggots

Apo-sematism is when creatures
colour themselves to serve as a warning. a grown
woman with green hair
is a good example of
this

I fucking hate the tumblr aesthetic so much where they make those stupid faces or they're pulling on the skin under their eyes and purposely writing with bad grammar to look cute

All the younger girls who were previously hippies in my hometown do this shit now

The cunting Jews lads, so fucking gay. They just manufacture public figures and the lemmings eat it right up

I know she has one good song and I’d let her rape me. Also who would believe some faggot named Timothy

Anyone of legal age that can't say no or slap someone in the face when they make unwanted sexual advances should kill themselves.

If you fought back and they still forced themselves on you then you can talk about rape.

If not you're just an attention whore and probably a whore too.

brilliant observation

wow. WOWWWWWWWWWW.

THOSE ARE REAL PEOPLE

her music is kinda decent, like a Manson for 2017 normies or something

Agree: that bitch needs a lesson.
Shes obviously a typical leftist femscum : narcicistic, exploitative, pure evil.

She shows all traits of a psychopath. Shes gor narcicstic personality disorder.

she was adorable on The Voice even though she already had her dual hair color style (muh illuminati?) but I guess that wasn't enough because she had to get a nose ring too and wear more make up.

this video is pretty fucking creepy but then again it's current year.

youtube.com/watch?v=04UjShXZbD0

Nice stick bro.

>Envy bitch achieves nothing, while her lesbian lover gets fame and gibs.
>Why not acuse her of RAPE?
typical liberal women

It relates to Sup Forums because everything relates to Sup Forums. We are the alpha and the omega, we are Sup Forums.