Cultural Appropriation

Why is it that you only ever see white people stealing culture from ethnic people?

Why don't we as a society continue to let this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

saharareporters.com/2014/09/27/nigerian-troops-capture-monstrous-armored-tank-boko-haram-insurgents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do we* Oops pardon the typo

Never understood this argument. Why should I give a fuck about your culture enough to not shit on it?

I don't know where this cultural appropriation thing comes from, but it's one of the most retard things I ever heard. Luckily this mental diarrhea seems confined to the USA. No civilization was ever totally isolated. The share of knowledge was and is a reality that benefits everybody, without it we would be living in cages.

When others steal white culture it’s just called modernism

Can't argue with those digits, can't argue with that point.

Why do blacks wear suits?
That is White culture

See. The thing is that Whites give their culture to the world and expect nothing in return. If they borrow from another culture they are slandered and told it isn't theirs. Fuck you.

>only
What white trait did we make that nonwhite don't eat up? From jeans and t-shirts to cakes, roads, electricity, the internet, planes, ovens, couches, he'll even architecture. Most of the world's houses now look like Europe's and USA's choice of houses in the 1900s. They all copy us because of television, which we also made. What you call "life" is really white culture. You are welcome.

>Why don't we as a society continue to let this happen?
agreed
next thread

BLACK PEOPLE WITH BLONDE HAIR LOL

xd

How bout these folks stealin from whitey (as usual) ?

Why do niggers and other non-whites eat white culture food? Thats cultural appropiation!

Blacks should stick to their own culture food such as watermelons,cow shit and grass.

The fact is, if any non-whites wear Western clothing, participate in democracy, speak English, etc., etc., they are participating in cultural appropriation of whites.

"cultural appropriation" hubbub, once again, proves ethnics can't share and have no business in polite society.

Are ... are these darkies in a ... a western , white made house ? Goddamn it !!! I HATE THIS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION !!!

Why are these Injuns appropriating our educational system ?

If you are non white, go back to your own traditions.
Turn off the fridge, the electricity and the tv, cover yourself in bright feathers and pray to pookong instead of using white people antibiotics if you get sick.

Did you reply to the wrong guy or just learn at the wrong school?

I was in accord actually.

The problem is that everything that is considered an essential "universal need" is white culture.

Phones, Airplanes, Automobiles, Mass production of food, Indoor toilets, jeans, suits, anything relating to potatoes etc.

The list is essentially endless of shit white culture has brought to the world but now it is considered a human right for all to have these things.

WHERE DID NIGNOGS GET TANKS FROM ??? They couldnt have APPROPRIATED them could they ??? saharareporters.com/2014/09/27/nigerian-troops-capture-monstrous-armored-tank-boko-haram-insurgents

>capture
that means STOLE

"we" aren't stealing it, we are having a laugh you silly cunt. Stop being obsessed with peoples fun you dont see me crying over whiteface.

Cultural appropriation is the global warming of the "social sciences." It's a fabricated, nonexistent boogeyman created to attack and silence the critics of Marxism, cultural and otherwise.

>Dancing around a fire and killing albinos for their bones is a culture
user plz

>Why is it that you only ever see white people stealing culture from ethnic people?

Ha ha ha!!! How many blacks in America dress in European style clothing?

Errr.... all of them?

let what happen? in what fucking way does it affect anyone other than the whiny bitches that want to get affected by it?

It's seeping over to the U.K. slowly.

An irish friend of mine, quite a drinker surprisingly, with whom I am always making very wrong jokes with, had a go at some indian headress wearing party goes on halloween this year.

I was dismayed and led him away and have yet to bring it up to see if he was being sarcastic or lampooning. A worrying development in our otherwise alcohol based relationship
>See. The thing is that Whites give their culture to the world and expect nothing in return.
Except subservience!

Now I don't really think you lot can shout about cultural appropriation by them black fellas as they were probably taken away from their original culture, such as it was, and thrust into your nascent mongrel culture and as such have played as much a part in forming your violent, obese and thoroughly obnoxious society as any one of your vile antecedents.

Because white culture is so prevalent that it's thought as the default way of acting, and people are thought of as weird for deviating from such behavior.

Stop appropriating my culture and get the FUCK off the internet, move back into a mud hut, and shut the fuck up.

All you niggers do is "appropriate" white stuff all day. White land, white inventions, white cultural landmarks, white democracy, white fucking everything.

Go be a nigger somewhere else if you don't like me dressing up like you oonga boonga jungle faggots.

Every time a nigger says "nigger" it's cultural appropriation of white people

you're both willfully ignoring the poor folk of every colour of the spectrum who made all this possible whether through labour or the raw materials being on their land.

They didn't do a lot of the thinking, I grant you but materials and labour are important.
Trust me I'm a mechanic
And I doubt, through the law of probability, your family tree fruited many great thinkers

So your lot must've been labour too?

if you're on about people who developed from slaves then I reckon that your culture is their culture because they built it too.

As much as your ancestors put in I don't think they were working as hard as a slave.

>implying that decendents of slaves may have more right to the culture because they worked damn hard for it for no pay whereas yours and mine worked hard but got paid and weren't whipped to death

Or maybe great great grandaddy did work as hard as a whipped nigger?
What do you reckon?

> tiara with feathers
Lemme tell you something.
All the national costumes and most of the cuisine was invented in 19th century.
USSR made up (and continues to) invent some later, mostly stealing from pool of Russian culture, just to undermine and murder what is left of Russian Empire.

In case of tiara with feathers - it was guaranteed to not be a thing before 19th century and guaranteed to not be invented by locals. Along with tiaras indians where taught some retarded ritual dances. Just to laugh at them. Then their "culture" in that state was conserved in reservations to have a good petri dish for further cultural experiments and practical jokes.

That's retarded. White people invented white culture, niggers adopted it through lack of choice. The areas of culture where blacks differ from whites in America is all bad because that's what niggers do, they behave badly

came here from a thread of ugly 4chink shitskins giving each other tips on how to order the "hitler youth" haircut from barbers, because they're all a bunch of inept genetic trash hobbits too shy and/or retarded to figure it out
cultural appropriation, huh?

> copying a female head dress from pagan "royalty"
> shitting on anyone but yourselves

>he doesn't know about WE WUZ KANGZ

>niggers adopted it through lack of choice
are you saying you adopted your culture as a choice?
You didn't did you? So how is slaves and ex slaves adopting it through lack of choice i.e. having it forced upon them, any different?

Civilization is the culture of white people. Therefore, by living in civilized countries and going through the motions of being "civilized", minorities are actually appropriating our culture on a daily basis.

>Why is it that you only ever see white people stealing culture from ethnic people?
>Every non white in 2017 has gotten Hitler's youth haircut
yeah, fucking jews and shiskins

There are plenty of civilisations all around the world you arse.
Maybe you should give them a visit.

And what do you mean white people. Are you siding with the French now? The Germans?? They're a different race from us Brits. My Grandad didn't fight and die in two world wars so you could side with the Hun and the Frog