/SIG Whats holding U back from your Goals /Pol?

> Be me
> Make a list of goals when i was 18
> Never make them TOP priority
> Will do it after i achieve "X" first excuse
> 10 years pass
> Done NONE of the shit i put on my Goals list
> Realised I got to start putting them first
> Just ticked off the FIRST Big Goal

Whats holding you back /Pol?

I suggest a shift in mindset
>Think of your goals like you do paying rent (unless your a nigger)
> Dont compromise
> Dont delay
> Dont waste time on crap that doesnt take you a step closer to goal.
> Build network of people on same path

Successful people have WAY more influence!
The more we improve our own lives, the more we can do to effect the people & world around us.

Also, share your tips for getting shit done, making stuff happen.

>usual laziness, acedia
>tirvialities on the Internet
>bad sleep
>sometimes bad weather which affects my mood
>spending too much time indoors
Interact more with the outside world and grant yourself a good sleep, so your mind isn't fuzzy. Don't block your own potential.
It's hard af, but I noticed a steady progress in my case.

F O R H O N O U R !

i am an uggo with a toxic mentality but basically i am just an uggo thats it!

I am finally at ease with myself and the world. Why? I've given up. If you too have nothing left to lose: do it.
I have noone left to care about, I quit my job last week, and will not make any more payments for anything.
I'll go out and live now, and once I cant continue I'll probably kill myself.
Only now I see the world for how beautiful and tormented it really is
Goodbye /sig/

bump for interesting thread

See you tomorrow, faggot.

I get you wanting to be debt free and not a slave user.

My suggestion, go to a new country, your debts wont bother you there ;)

Fuck the kike banksters.

school is whats holding me back from my goal

Law student. Passed part of my exams with high grades. Now feeling stuck. No money. No motivation.

What do you do when you have no goals or dreams? Like any tips on finding them? My entire life feels like I am lost at sea.

>Whats holding U back from your Goals

buncha jews who dont want awesome people having money or power so they can triumph over their shit and also instruct others to not deal with their jewy shit and then make people aware of their jewy shit if they have that power and influence because people are fucking stupid and pay attention to celebrities and others that they look up to who were put there by jews in the first place to promote their jewy agenda so that nobody deals with their jewsy shit and then everything collapses when everyone knows, and then everyone starts going out and hunting jews because they are literally the cause of all of the worlds problems in literally every way.

in a nutshell.

How hard is it to start your own small firm?

Im not a believer in being a cuck begging for a job. Make your own job (self employed).

Motivation is a harder problem IMO... you need something to BURN inside of you to push you to do more.

Maybe the thought of being 30 or 40 with nothing... being broke is a cucked life...

Its EXPENSIVE for people to hire a lawyer. So many dont get justice because they simply cant afford it.

If you could find a solution to this problem you'll be a billionaire. Some kind of online site/service that can enable people to competently represent themselves of something. Or maybe a book...?

You will never be as attractive as a young white fit genetically blessed female.
It hurts.

When you want to attain a goal, why do you want to attain that goal? Because it is desirable. If it's desirable to you then you can bet it's desirable to a lot of other people. Like that smoking hot babe you posted the pic of. And you can bet one of those people is bigger smarter, more athletic and richer and better connected than you are. I spent a lifetime trying to attain my goals and I have attained them, briefly, only to have them slip away. Life is tough and full of problems and pitfalls and difficult competition.
No point crying about it. Get back to work and try again.

Someone please bake a SIG thread

> buncha jews

Fucking Kek
12th post best post.

fantasize about a world/life you want
list the things to make it happen
work towards them

If that doesnt work, go travel, you will learn and see stuff in this world that you WILL want.

We're at an interesting time in history. Almost anything you can imagine can be made reality.

Tbh I have traveled a lot and I just find myself feeling numb to everything. Maybe I am mentally ill and don't realize it. Is it abnormal to want for nothing? All I seem to want are the bare necessities. But I want to want more but don't know how. Sorry if this sounds retarded. I have just allowed myself to wake up to how alarming this is recently. My childhood was pretty rough so it allowed me to ignore thoughts about dreams for awhile.

There is nothing wrong with this. In a way you're in an enviable condition. Most things people desire are foolish or harmful or worthless trash. If you're comfortable just being alive then just be happy and enjoy. The mass media is artfully crafted to make people feel like they're fucked up or weird or missing out on something if they're not engaged in buying the stupid shit they're selling. Escaping from their influence is one of the most important things you can do in life.

I only started thinking about this when I started dating again. Women get really weird when I say that my life goals are just to be debt free and comfortable. But I don't feel the need to be impressive or to do anything beyond survive.

Yeah it may be some kind of depression. I would avoid the medical drugs, but maybe talk to a professional. Find someone recomended (high google rating or something)

Nothing wrong with living a simple life though. Buddhist monks strive for this.

For me there's stuff i want to experience & achieve & own that drives me. Ultimately i hope i can do something that leaves my mark on the world. Maybe thats as simple as raising a great kid, or travelling to the stars.

Another option, try LSD or Ayahuasca, LOT of people report spiritual or life changing experiences, including Steve Jobs on LSD.

Can also be POLITICAL goals user. we're on /Pol after all

Dont you want to improve the world? Or just stop it getting totally fucked. We need more good leaders (local, state, federal)

Well yeah if the day of the rake comes I'll unsling my rifle and join my fellow polaks. But I don't believe democracy is going to save the day.

>"Dont you want to improve the world?"
Not while 7.6 billion people are actively working against that effort.

Don't see it as work, but as something you want to do

I live by the +EV principle.
>The expected value (EV) is an anticipated value for a given investment. In statistics and probability analysis, the EV is calculated by multiplying each of the possible outcomes by the likelihood each outcome will occur, and summing all of those values. By calculating expected values, investors can choose the scenario most likely to give them their desired outcome.
When I make decisions I always want to make sure the outcome is positive expected value and this can be applied to most areas of your life. The point is to become aware of the (possible) consequences of your decisions, the benefits or disadvantages of getting tasks done or delaying them, learning to judge risks and opportunities. We all don't really want to make decisions that are bad for us, but we all do them every day; sometimes without even thinking about it and sometimes, because we think the discomfort of getting something done or making the right decision outweighs the negative consequences of delaying the task. Especially in those cases, when a decision can cause discomfort, we are terrible judges when it comes to determining just how much discomfort our decision will cause or how high the risk of it happening is. If you want, I can think of many examples that could explain the concept or clear things up.

Are you a faggot or a woman? Seriously, i don't get your mentality at all. You should be lamenting not getting the chance (because you will never know who she is or where to meet her) to press her knees on her shoulders and relentlessly pound that cunt while she screams begging for more.

>Its EXPENSIVE for people to hire a lawyer. So many dont get justice because they simply cant afford it.

How expensive? Care to elaborate?

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

>if the day of the rake comes

I kek'd pretty hard
A uniquely leaf concern xD

interesting.
But how the fuck does anyone really quantify probability?

in Aus if you want to sue someone for defamation, maybe $40,000

Judge will award you maybe $20,000. So your $20,000 out of pocket, just to defend yourself from slander/libel.

Parasites are charging $300 to $500+ per hour, then outsourcing it to their shitty interns/legal aides. Why you think so many lawyers are jews. best way to jew people legally.

Hi John,

That pic dates back to 2008
So either your a faggot living in the past

Or a lying larper

Either way, what a Loser. You think you can troll /pol LOL

Wait, doesn't a conviction carry the legal costs to the convicted? I was under the impression that the standard rulings is award+legal costs

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not here, judges discretion whether or not to award legal costs.

But even if it was,

They could be some poor fuck that cant pay, files bankruptcy.

Or say you lose due to some BS technicality, then your $40k out of pocket, making MANY not even bother taking the risk.

Ive been in this situation, this is what lawyers have told me.

wow, you seriously took the time to write all that on a Mongolian fishing board? what a fucking loser.

> Leaf
> Claims to be a "Navy Seal

So lying larper it is. Thought so ;)
If you do find me
And can afford the plane ticket (unlikely)
Bring your mom & some lube
I'll pound her while you watch cuck

>But how the fuck does anyone really quantify probability?
In most cases you can't but you get a whole lot better at estimating it with enough experience. If they are financial decisions you usually have enough data available to make very good decisions. Is it worth it to get a certain insurance? Does it make sense to upgrade to some new, more energy efficient electronics article? Buy or lease? What is the best time to buy a certain car? You get the idea. Sometimes it is also easy to judge that a certain decision will eventually and inevitably lead to negative consequences, you just can't quite tell WHEN they will occur. Say you have a bad tooth and delay going to the dentist for whatever reason. By the way, thanks to the health insurance industry theres also loads of data for health related issues, so if you think that doing x and thus reducing the risk of getting a certain disease by y% is a good deal it's a fairly simple decision and more a matter of setting priorities.

Lurk mor faggot. Summer is over. And youth is always the cancer of Sup Forums. (If you can’t figure it out, get your mom to google for you while I fuck her)

When it comes to social interaction it becomes more difficult, because it isn't easy to predict how people will react, but that is also where you can learn, improve and gain the most. E.g. when you need to have a difficult conversation with someone, when you debate whether to approach the person you like, when you aren't on good terms with someone but need to ask them for a favor, etc. There are obviously millions of situations that can come to mind. The easiest approach would be to play different scenarios in your head: worst case, what you think is most likely to happen, best outcome, something along those lines. Most of the time our estimation for the likelihood of success / a good outcome is far more pessimistic than it really is and that is basically the one lesson that is most important to learn.

>trained in gorilla warfare

Confirmed nigger

Fuck you soyboy nu pol faggots are stupid. Learn ur memes kiddo

It's important to work towards your goals. But also remember you need time to relax and have fun. 'Mindless' entertainment like video games and tv aren't bad or evil in and of themselves. like anything, it's all about moderation. Drugs and too much alcohol are bad in my opinion. Being sober as much as possible is very important when attempting to achieve something great .

Sometimes overworking and putting stress on yourself because you think it is 'working towards your goal' is bad. Everything takes time. Your goals will take time. Nothing happens overnight. Just remember this; it's okay to do things you enjoy and step away from your pursuits. It will make you hungrier and give you a fresh perspective and energy when you return to them. To be perpetually ready is far from Fulfilling.

She stopped updating her Instagram.

pussy

Having goals.

going into my 3rd week of no alcohol after drinking a few bottles of spirits a week for nearly 2 years. Been working out too, feel pretty fucking good.

I think what HAS been holding me back from my goals is fear, and feeling comfortable in my shitty life and not being willing to do the hard work to make it better. Coming and reading SIG threads has been really motivational for me.

My goal: Expose the Jews / Save the World

I just saw some retard say that there's no point to learning C or Assembly if you're going to be a software engineer, they're only useful for electrical engineering/lower level jobs.

Just came here to say that's WRONG, you should know at least the major concepts of both languages to have a strong foundation if you're going to be a decent programmer. Eventually you WILL need them. Assembly is needed to understand how operating systems work at all, and C is still useful even today(most important Python modules are written in C)

Unless you're exaggerating for muh internet points, for real go see a doctor, maybe try medicine. Don't let /pol LARPers confuse you, being numb to the world is not mentally healthy, I've been through that ringer and out the other side

my goal: rape white womens and kill white babys