Hey check out this fossilized branch I found!! I know its stupid but i thought it was cool :)

Hey check out this fossilized branch I found!! I know its stupid but i thought it was cool :)

Nice branch bro.

Thank you! I live in Alabama and most of the fossils i have found are either shells, or leaves and such. But i hope to find more soon!

If you stick with it, you might find another.

what the fuck does this have to do with politics

check out this fossilized branch

This thread is for the discussion of the social and economical implications the branch had 10,000 years ago.

are you sure that's a branch and not a geological process? although it could be a branch, rocks and minerals do form weird shapes,including tubes and cylinders.

I can already tell this is going to be a fucked up thread.

Op is a cute

kek

shit tweet this to trump
he's gotta see this user

Leave the kid alone, retard. He probably got excited and wanted to show Sup Forums. Stop being a dick.

Know of any places.on Sup Forums where fossils are the main focal point of discussion?

kek

Shut up dick

>muh dick

Im not sure desu it sure looked like a branch. But i have more fossils to so hoping to get the collection growing

Nice fucking find OP.

Thank you :D

Pretty cool. Now go beat an antifa member to death with it and it'll belong on Sup Forums.

OP, if you search your state's name and "Geologic map data" you will get a site from the USGS that has a link to a downloadable .kml (loads in google earth) geologic map. This will help you determine what the ages of the rocks are / name of rock formation where you found this thing, which can assist you in learning more.

nice find

fuckin lol'd

Where at in Bama. I'm in North Alabama, wait till you find petrified wood alongside artifacts....

>Pretty cool. Now go beat an antifa member to death with it and it'll belong on Sup Forums.
How I imagine you and OP.

>I know its stupid but i thought it was cool
>I know its stupid
Nah, man. That thing's cool.

What Time period is that branch from op?

How do we know it is a he? Could be some crazy cat lady... I mean it’s 3 AM where OP is and a they decided to start a thread on pol about a fossil they found.

I get it.

Found the autist.

Thank you for.the info!

Very nice OP

Thanks for sharing with us bro :)

Nice

Dunno but OP seems cute desu.

Its also a great way to find future fossil sites. You can turn on just the layer (lets say, carboniferous age shale formation) that you want, and then look around for roadcuts where the highway dept blasted through this layer, revealing it. This is how i do most of my fossil hunting. Rivers are also good at exposing rock as well.

it's not a branch. it's a fossilized t-rex dick

>politics/ polisticks

Dude I’m in bed at 4 am and I zoomed on this gif go fuck yourself

Thanks for showing interests!

fuck m8 that is pretty good. I got an abo axehead my dad found on a farm but those clovis points are pretty damn good.

I agree

I'd bang the OP

wow i must repost this on le read it and get multiple upboops

I call their mouth

bump for interest

Pretty cool!

>being this new

This thread is actually pretty refreshing. Nice find, OP.

Cool stick dood

Ah that picture really creeped me out.

Great thread otherwise.

fuck!. m8. SAVED

Heres to Trump replacing the majority of them. Take my POWER. \o/

Does it move or do anything? I am too scared to open it again.

We found a fossilized branch at my place and broke it open. It was gorgeous on the inside.

Sweet, my neighbor found a fossilized sharks tooth in his vineyard

>phone posters

maybe /an/ !

I've seen geology threas on

Im gonna watch this dumpster catch on fire.

Thanks m80! My grandpa had a Boy Scout troop back in 1950-60 and was one of the first people to excavate a cave that had pre Clovis artifacts so I've been obsessed with artifacts as a child.

You can go fuckyourself too, jealous I own a phone? Poorfag

To think, back in the age of the dinosaurs that branch would've been used to lynch all the black ones.

Hey check out this fossilized Jew i found in my oven!

Best slide thread ever.

Whats with this branch being posted everywhere

That's a fossilized BBC. Sorry, bro, but you're gay now.

You probably can't even afford based foxtel

Someone plz respond. I need to know if it is safe to send to my little sister.

I think some one actually autistic found Sup Forums and thinks this is how to make friends

Lmao. A new meme is born

the worst thing about it, is it's purposely manifest itself to resemble a large doll. a childs toy...

she is silently waiting to devour your soul. she is the one who is going to take you into the darkness,
she always follows you

it moves a little, yeah

it's not safe m8

Phone posters are usually newfags.
With that came... problems.

Don't bully Jews, cunt! This thread is for the discussion of branches and fossils!

Just send her this and tell her someone stole the toilet seat...

>the major organ of the deep state is an irrelevant fossil
Basically opposite to what you said. The robed ones need to get the media swarming them 24 hours a day, 365 and 366 days a year instead of the more irrelevant politicians, user.

This. New round of Supreme Court justices.

>having a little sister

Fucking saved. Kek

some nigger will steal it

how the fuck did you find that jaw

>newfags
And only newfags use that word. Been lurking around here since 2009, good luck to ya kiddo.

THE STICK OF TRUTH

>2009
You are one. Lurk five more years before posting.

>newfags
And only newfags use that word. Been lurking around here since 2009, good luck to ya kiddo.

Newfaggot

What is your opinion on the Weimar Republic and Net Neutrality?

I wood not be surprised

newpoof

This might be the stick that changed the course of history, it could have been used to kill a political opponent, or to beat a wife that didn't shut up leading to a better relationship and many children, or it could have been the first stick to have ever been trown at a jew! The possibilities are endless.

Underrated

Looks like someone found out the hard way fossilized branches are not for eating.

what wood happen if I drop a fresh log on it?

Holy shit, is that a UFO!

>when the 93rd post is a petrified post

looks like a handle of a tool or weapon m8
bin it

What the fuck, these are fantastic. Thanks, new friend.

fucking kek