When she's feeling it, Ann is as lethal as ever

Watch Ann absolutely emasculate a UK citizen, who at this point I would have to assume, is right in the racial and ethnic median of that God forsaken hellscape.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wKm8aa9-Jc

PS. She was IOKTBWing before IOKTBW

pizzagate bonus keks: youtu.be/A2j5NaEJusE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchzarten
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,minorities-in-rotherham-suffering-deprivation-disadvantage-and-intimidation_24795.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would love for her to spread her legs on a bed and just stick my whole head up her vagina hmm.

her recent facelift took away any respect I have for her

I love Anne Coulter, she can choke on as much nigger cock as she likes :)

i love you anne but i cant read that shit

that chick looks familiar

Bring Back Our Country

It's almost over! Impeachment and a LONG prison term for traitor Trump!

Get ready to celebrate, America!

The GOP is becoming extinct one day at a time! Can we eradicate Republicans forever? YES WE CAN!

Baby boomers was the luckiest motherfuckers.

semi-hot slutty girl from high school you knew
+
drugs
=
that girl

I hate the shitskins in this video. If your race wasn't more inclined to commit crimes and they were inclined to create successful societies, they would have already done so. They wouldn't need to come to white countries. Stop making excuses. Suck it up and deal with it, you worthless, apologetic shitheads. Fuck off, and I hope you die in your sleep.

no i mean i've seen her on t.v i think??

I wish I had grown up in the 50's. That was the pinnacle of America. Oh my...

>islamophobia awareness month
holy fuck bongistan

with that wall/door paint, switch-cover, hair, mole, face, outfut and 'sunny' personality?

yeah, maybe

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
IM DYING

fpbp
also same.

>You will never meet a cute, virgin, christian girl that wants to have a relaxing suburbia home life and have children
And people wonder why the suicide rates are so high these days...

Y'all know she's a man right? Just look at that Adams apple. Same with sandra Bullock

Don't we all?

Watching that video gave me my first taste of the black pill. Two brown brits opining that the president does not need to come to their country. Complete disregard of the the traditions and history our countries share. Wow. Ann was the only white one in the whole conversation. Then my mind of course went to the half blood princess.

Anne remembers.

Was that pic taken on 9/11?

quads and you got me fucked up on the spelling of her name. ...thanks anons

fuck it. still counts

I normall troll Ann and shotpost but goddamn that was great. Could be excellent if she would get better at speaking (not stuttering, faster info recall)

Shes also dating a nigger so there is that. She might say come cool shit but if you are going to let a woman lead you, you might as well kill yourself.

This picture makes me want to cry. I am pretty drunk though. We'll make it bros. We have too. Every day is a struggle but we fucking do it, don't we boys?

shes physiologically not capable of having children. Ann is just having fun, user.

Yeah 2 muslim Brits down talking to a white person about what's best for the UK. It honestly made me a little sick, but I don't really believe the UK is a country anymore.

yeahhhh its a mess, user.

But I can at least hope NOW that the ship is being righted.

my god.

I dont even know what to think anymore. we need ISIS.

Orangutans
Notice the American in his natural habitat, 100% of the children in a classroom are white, just 50 years ago this being the norm.

God damn it. We deserve Hell but I 'll be damned if I let us go without one last fight. Heil Hitler.

Yeah I can't take the UK seriously and anytime someone with a UK flags says "muh 56%" I just start posting these videos and they have no rebuttal, just more memes. It's like they've been emasculated. It's really sad because they were once a great country. America has its problems but we actually are attempting to fix them as hard is it may be. UK is just rolling over and dying.

amazing.

Anyone have some Pre-war Germany? dat dome in berlin?

is this real? are these subtitles real?

Went from civilized and respectable to 3rd world slum
Sometimes I just wanna roll the dice and imagine myself reincarnated as an Amish

you must be a bot, we all know it's your camp going to prison chief

You need to unplug from CNN, step out of your echo chamber and wake the fuck up. Get out of plato's cave already with your childish obsessions.

god I want that back so bad
this country is dead

dont judge, but I googled last 5 digits (79199) just cause im autistic and its the format of postal codes. and look what was first result. LOL

UK really is a disgrace. USA should burn all bridges. They don't deserve the protection of the US army.

>1945
here is the link: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchzarten

>the retweeted videos clearly showing muslims attacking people and destroying religious objects
>fake news

God damn, BBC is so fucking delusional and cucked beyond belief.

These people don't know who they're dealing with, visibly. Trump always gets even, always.

shes in alot of Charlie Brooker's stuff. If you've ever watched charlie brookers screenwipe then youve seen her there

>God damn, BBC is so fucking delusional and cucked beyond belief.
No.

It's just mudslimes that are going to spin it and "rationalize" the events in ANY way that suits the interests of shitskin invaders and mudslime immigrants.

They will say and will do ANYTHING that suits the interests of mudslimes and shitskins in the UK.

Make no mistake, there are no "principles" or "values" discussed there, they are only used as a wall to rationalize their inner tribal anti-british and anti-white feelings.

The shitskin will always support another shitskin against a white.

The good news? Trump is the last Republican President ever.

fuck that nigger loving whore

go ahead shills, we're done here.

Cultural appropriation.

>muh asians based minority, honolaly alyans

Tf is this :/

Also
> Women shouldn't be treated as sexual objects
> But this show is empowering
> feminist "logic"

This is succinct. Here's a (you). Right on.

what a fucking nigger

Notice all the women wearing pants, me either

It's making the rounds on kikebook

two shitskins think their views count

That retarded nigger Indian interviewer was so annoying

Holy fucking shit, it looked so great, so many skyscrapers in 1942.
Why exactly did GM fail?

What is Mall of America? Where is this webm from?

GM is still one of the top manufacturers today. They just moved production out of Michigan.

>this is what Britains died for in ww2

congratulations you fucking niggers

Notice how the shilling is even more MAX than usual?
Seems like (You), I & Trump are the only haram people left huh.
Why aren't they exposing the wide scale intimidation campaigns in Rotherham?
Why is the police portrayed as milo tier queer when the bobby on the beat doesn't give a fuck for muslims and likely hates them at least as much as we do?
White kids tag teaming sand niggers to get them expelled from school?
Women scared to leave their houses? What then do the men do after dark?
This article is a tragic whitepill, but there aren't any non-combatant sandniggers so fuck em.
rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/news/view,minorities-in-rotherham-suffering-deprivation-disadvantage-and-intimidation_24795.htm

>WOMEN from ethnic minorities fear to go out in public and children are branded “groomers” in the playground, a meeting was told.

>The depressing claims were made at a conference on social and work inequalities, which painted a grim picture of a divided town where some people from minorities suffer deprivation, disadvantage and intimidation.
>The meeting was chaired by Zlakha Ahmed for Rotherham charity JUST Yorkshire, which challenges racial inequalities in public life.

etc etc. Worth a read.
Remember this is happening all across England.
Fuck London

Asians have the highest IQ.

it looks good now its settled in. why shouldn't she? you gonna go on tv as a woman and for some reason ignore at hand options to look good?

damn it was great to be white

No one would marry a fag like you anyway so you'd get fired from your shitty job because everyone assumes you have a huge gaping anus. God, your life would have sucked in the 50's. You pathetic shitlicking fuckstick.

Mudshark.

This is Channel 4 you fucking goon, trust the meme flags to take burgerposting at face value

She's looking better too.
LOVE YOU ANN! :3