Riot at Milo Yiannopoulos event in Melbourne, Australia

They screamed F-ing Nazis and were violent toward the police. The left in Australia is truly a smaller version of the American left. Four officers injured and a couple of arrests. Milo's event went as planned, but cost the taxpayer 40 000 dollars.

youtu.be/FkCrUtMXiGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
smdh.com.au/nsw/protesters-rally-at-milo-yiannopoulos-sydney-event-20171205-gzzfdq.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>protesting over a faggot jew
wew

I read an article written here about it and its spun in a way of the 50 odd "EVIL ALT RIGHT MILO SUPPORTERS" and the heavenly left anti facist groups, wielding peaceful signs of DIE NAZI SCUM.
It supposes the alt right group was violent and the police were violent for no reason.

Yeah right.

Coverage was extremely one-sided, Channel 7 news said that Milo supporters were waving nazi flags and using the flag pole as a weapon. Their actual article page included twitter embeds from actual communists who referred to the police as "fascist protectors"

Milo knows exactly what he's doing though. He gets on stage and says inflammatory things which are blatantly sexist, like feminism is cancer, or Islamophobic, like any person who identifies as Muslim should be deported to the middle east regardless of place of birth. The protesters are right to stand up to that and anyone who would show up to defend him gives cover to the actual Nazis who always show up.

Gay, Jewish, Immigrant, married to Negro...nazi? Idk if I should laugh, or be offended

this

How much were you paid to come here snowflake?

why are you talking to yourself?

Was pleasantly surprised when my local news said that attendees were assaulted by left-wing protesters.
Don't even think they showed the tradee deck that faggot, just showed the union dickheads and black-clad arseholes being cunts.

something, something, poofta tier leaf posting

bait/10

>e celebs

Every single one of them besides Sam Hoidelberg need the rope

Vicpol dont fuck around, I hope those leftists cunts got their heada caved in

One of my best friends is from Straya.
That fucking place is getting to be a joke anymore.
I feel bad for you all down there.
But you have really nice beaches, and clean ocean. Go enjoy them, they make Americans jealous. You got that going for ya.

kek

They didn't receive the complementary blojwobs Milo was offering?

>skinny faggot busted up and getting arrested by a woman
>cheeky cunts just watching and laughing at the display of faggoty

You can save yourself straya. Never forget that you're our dumbass brother but you've always been able to sort your shit out and kick ass right next to us.

A lot of the media has woken up to just how absurdly thuggish the Communists and Anarchists in Melbourne are.

The journos are still leftists so they still cover for them to some extent, but now it's more a "pox on both your houses" from mainstream outlets.

They were violent though, so they have to be Milo supporters trying to drum up controversy and show a false picture of peaceful protestors.

THE LEFT IS THE SAME EVERYWHERE

THEY ARE ALL LLITERALLY COMMUNISTS

WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK WOULD ACTIVELY PROMOTE MASS IMMIGRATION & THE DEATH OF YOUR NATION? FUCKING COMMUNISTS

my friend geoff hooked up with him for this entire week, apparently he will extend his stay for few more weeks.

The thing that blows my mind is who gives fuck what that wog has to say?

>Be me
>Wife loves Milo and how he tells fat feminists to fuck off
>Asks months ago for Milo's book
>Take mental note of this
>Bought her it for Christmas
>It came in yesterday
>Just reading the back cover and looking at it makes me want to read it
>Gay based Milo earned my money
>Wife will receive her anti-feminist propaganda ensuring I keep a decent woman

It's a great christmas thanks to that faggot. I love you Milo.

Its a cult. You know what these people are going to say before they even open their mouths.

I can read them like an open book. They really are NPC's and this is all a simulation.

14,000 people who are willing to lash out for it.

Plus some senators.

How many people want to listen to what you have to say?

>feminism is cancer
Its way worse than cancer. I wouldnt wish feminism on my worst enemies

The protesters were running wild at the bottom of the housing flats for at least 2-3 hours. They had police in riot helmets (imagine spaceballs) and plastic shields keeping them back from across the road. I can only imagine how the families living in these public housing blocks were feeling. Meanwhile those attending Milo's talk were non combatitive but were heckled and egged on by the protesters.

Oooohhh I can feel the butthurt through the internets. You listened right?

A gay country protesting a gay jew that's married to a nigger - Calling him a Nazi

WEW
E
W

Kek

This is a virtual reality. We are in a matrix. Still working out what we need to do to get out. At the moment I think #followthewhiterabbit +++ is part of th ekey

I assume the Nazi flag was Kekistan people unaware of its history as a Sup Forums flag based on the shock value of the Nazi war flag

Milo definitely knows what he is doing, the "protesters" don't. I never heard of this event until now, they are playing straight into his hands.

Hm

Top kek based aussie shitposter strikea again

So let me get this straight the nigger loving commies were protesting some Nazis rallying around that Seppo poofta with the woggy name and a few of these fuckwits got clobbered, in Melbourne.

Why the fuck should I give two shits when we've just made Christianity effectively illegal, darling darkie Dastyari and the rest of the Labor party are taking bribes from the cunteyes and half of the fucking parliament aren't even proper Aussies?

A bloody riot or two should be the least of our worries.

Reset your router next time and clear your cookies - it'll cycle your post ID.

Milo is a legend.
the guy is cucking everywhere and the left gets triggered by it.

Only if he has a dynamic IP, if you have a static IP it's a bit more difficult.

Hey samefag, you can change your flag but it doesn't change your id number you fucking imbecile.

Fuck all people actually have a static IP. He's plugged into the line out front and gets whatever IP he gets when that router switches back on I'll bet.

Australian leftists hate gays? What's up with that? Weird.

>Aaand add sarcasm.gif

Why can I already tell that that fag is a hopeless drug addict lol

>be citizen in western country
>laws in place
>government allocates funds via taxation
>all working people pay taxes to the state
>leftists, who also pay taxes, show up to spew their degenerate ways to shut down free speach
>police, who are payed by the state, arrest leftists who try to shut down free speach

$40,000 is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the left is fucking stupid and work against their own interests. Don’t want to get arrested or pay for police presence? Maybe don’t show up and sperg out over nothing burgers.

>They screamed F-ing Nazis and were violent toward the police.

WHOA SO NEW AND INTERESTING! TOTALLY WORTH A THREAD!

>Different country
Worthy of discussion I'd say.
The neoliberal hate cancer is coming for us.

*blocks your path*

Praise your words of wisdom.

What's the point of female cops?

Fuck it, I'll post it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

no we are not in a matrix you cunt, thats a transhumanist psyop designed to make you give up your body, stop spreading that shit

Don't believe this user,
This is just the antivirus kicking in

diversity

you shouldn't tell them, makes it easier to spot the shills when they samefag

I can't watch the video with your stupid fucking accent. Kill yourself.

Literally who?

At this moment, I have to believe he is paying people to shitpost on Sup Forums, reddit and facebook and then pays a couple of rioters to stir up.

He is a nobody and I'm tired of all the e-celeb threads clogging up the catalog.

Saged and reported.

I'm certain like everyone present, you're obviously a usfag neoliberal.

shill is a better name for it

It's sad that someone actually fell for this b8.

Yeah, true, I don't have that good of a memory.

Sorry, still learning to speak more clearly. I will now go and kill myself! *sadface*

>WHO ELSE DO YOU THINK WOULD ACTIVELY PROMOTE MASS IMMIGRATION & THE DEATH OF YOUR NATION?
Jews.

I'm very in tune with my body and will not participate in transhumanism. I'm also in tune with this existence and can see the energy of the matrix

We are able to change things though. For the better.

I feel like you're one of the YouTubers for some reasons.
Huh,
Here's some tits.

not sure if memory has much to do with it there mr debnts

so the usual

you NEED to hang reporters from street lights

Oh well, we deserve this for voting while listening to our parents.

I enjoyed this article from what was previously called the north shore conservative:

smdh.com.au/nsw/protesters-rally-at-milo-yiannopoulos-sydney-event-20171205-gzzfdq.html

What's good value is that you can tell either someone sensible at AAP or at fairfax tried a quick copy edit to conform to the style guide:

>Some Yiannopoulos supporters were also chased off by officers after brief conflicts with the protestersanti-fascists.

But budget cuts are a killer and the indian that does the find and replace just really doesn't care.

If you track down the original writer, she's barely disguising her politics on twitter and linkedin. Essentially AAP have got themselves a gaggle of 'speaking truth to power' junior journos cranking out street pieces and the editorial staff can't cope with making their verbal diarrhea publishable.

i just make memes brah

>I'm also in tune with this existence and can see the energy of the matrix

your just huffing your farts

Believe

Sorry man, criticism only comes in one flavour here; extreme.

Too much talking, too much of your face. Overlay some footage while you talk. I switched off pretty quick when I realised there was very little content.

that was so mean, god i love this place

Gotta say, Australians are quite lucky being so far and still having quite strict immigration policies

a nigger loving faggot jew

lmao

>40 000 dollerydoos

Will Australia now ban him?

this is hectic, not comfy at all
going back to /cric/ lads

of course our immigration polices are strict, we are full m8, fuck off

> wielding signs saying DIE NAZI SCUM
>violent towards the pigs
>4 pigs injured
>cost $40,000
>media heavenly to anti fascist groups
>media against milo
>coverage extremely one sided
>mass immigration
>destruction of nations
>communist destroy free speech for nazis

IT'S HAPPENING

soft cunt

The wound on his chin looks just like the commie sickle.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha you fucking drongo, you fucking galah, you spaz tosspot

Why Milo not hire crocodile Dundee and local emu warlord to keep peace? More effective than Straya cops!

>More effective than Straya cops!

Bloody doubt it. Riot squad here are usually big boys with all the toys.

Go have a squiz at when the muzzies did a snackbar protest in hyde park. We've got the best german shepherds, folks, believe me.

>people are so unhinged they'll assault you for disagreeing so you shouldn't criticize them, what are you some kind of Nazi?!

how will the leafs respond to this shitpost?

That's okay; I will take that into account for my next video. I agree that I should have less face since I'm pretty unlucky in that department!

What if the counter protestors/the arrested were all fined to pay for the security at these events?

Good old days

Pay debnts
Restore monarch

>UNION
'nuff said

WE. IZ. UNION.