Info exchange: Did Hitler survive?

Did Hitler escape Berlin before the Russians could get him?

Given the recently unearthed CIA documents which allege he may have been living in Colombia in the 50s, I'm interested to hear theories on how he may have escaped.

Im also interested to hear mainstream history's account of the details of Hitler's death

Please share your knowledge

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_Games,_Inc._v._United_States_Secret_Service
youtube.com/watch?v=-cwC7XAaP4E
youtube.com/watch?v=NVBZgPdv4yI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_about_Adolf_Hitler's_death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler#Aftermath
journal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitler is alive

What makes you say that, friend?

Daily reminder that Stever Jackson games was raided by the Secret Service for publishing this deck

I just know.

Source?

Its fairly well known. Secret Service raided their office and took all their computers. They seemed to think someone was leaking them information and were determined to find out who.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_Games,_Inc._v._United_States_Secret_Service

They sure published some interesting cards....

That article says the raid occurred because an employee was linked to a leak of a Bell South (telephone company) document on a message board, not because someone was leaking government information

Everything in history is half truths and outright lies.

We just exchanged two true pictures.

I want to believe - but at the same time it makes me sad to think of Hitler being alive to see what's happening in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cwC7XAaP4E

check this out

You have to understand the context of the raid. In the late 80s, early 90s, the telephone companies had complete dominion over all data being sent through ARPANET and the Internet. In a time before the word cybersecurity even existed, A LOT of classified intel was flying around those trunk lines. Someone with technical know how at a phone company could access information. Listen to this investigation of Steve Jackson games by the Paranormies, good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=NVBZgPdv4yI

I will post a little substance on the question of whether or not Hitler escaped Berlin to get the ball rolling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theories_about_Adolf_Hitler's_death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Adolf_Hitler#Aftermath

These wiki articles both say that the Soviets were claiming Hitler wasn't dead. Why would they say that if it wasn't true? Weren't they the ones who supposedly confirmed his death in the first place?

Old news, but whatever, check it

>(Forgot link)
journal com ph/editorial/mysteries/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-s-hitler-authorities-find-nazi-trove

>Did Hitler escape Berlin before the Russians could get him?

Not a chance. Hitler was a German Nationalist fanatic. His record on the frontlines of World War 1 show that clearly. He would rather take his own life than flee his homeland as it was overrun by the Semitic horde, which is exactly what he did.

And this story is based off of the testimony of people who swore loyalty to Hitler and Soviet recovered bone fragments later found to be a woman's. Hitler going down with the Reich is a good story, but there is scant evidence.

Thanks for the info. As a game designer myself this topic is very interesting. Making a redpilling game is on my bucket list.

He would be 128 you idiot

Yes. And jews control the media again which is why you’re on this board