I a sandnigger married with Finnish girl

AMA

Do you plan on having kids?

Sure in a year of two we can have one.

>muh welfare state

It makes life easier

did you enjoy getting anally penetrated by your muslim brethren as a child?

also sage

>Amerimutts

I was brought up in a good neighbourhood Achmet

When are you going back to the desert?

What's asian pussy feel like?

>sandnigger plus snownigger
>intra-racial marriage between niggers
Did you expect me to be upset?

Redpill me on a good "Muslim neighborhood".

I'm not stupid enough to think that every mudslime takes the Koran verbatim, but god damn a lot of you motherfuckers are degenerate uneducated blowmyselfup acid-throwing childfucking morons. I'm strictly speaking statistically here. It's basic math.

What country?

Thanks

nice b8 m8
kys

Are Finnish women friendly towards Mexicans? I want a white wife too.

pics with time stamp

we're snowchinks tho

Underrated

Lucky girl!

Was she the ex girlfriend of the Finnknight?

implying I ever had a gf and haven't dedicated my life for Lauren(who's not a jew btw) since the beginning

Don't you need to fellate Tara?

This. It is a wonder how races renew their skin.

go to hell, you fucking sandnigger

>insulting mutts when you plan on having literal le 56% mutt children
I hope your self-hating abomination Allah snack bars you

>t.sven svensson
kys

OK

I don't think I'll turn back to that shithole my amerimutt fuck

I don't expect anything you fucking whitemale LARPer.

Shut the fuck up nigger we don't like your kinda here.

I don't know what it means desu

I hate muds more than you do. They are pieces of shit and if you wanna have a decent life you need to get the hell out you were born into.

Pic related where I am coming from

OK

As you wish my Mongol friend

I wanna have a decent life you piece of shit I did not ask to born in shitty country. Not did you so stop having pride of the things you did not contribute beta cuck

Are you ready for the suomisataa tomorrow desu?

I see no problem with race mixing it's you amerimutts cringe about it. Are you virgin?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sasuke or Naruto?

fucking kill yourself subhuman

Has she told you when she plans to give you the ritual castration or is she keeping it a secret to surprise you?

And what happens when white people move abroad and don't assimilate with the local culture and customs? They're called racists.

But when Muslims do the same, they're defended as bringing cultural diversity.

Why would I do that, I'm basically living on welfare doing nothing but going to language school.

If western society collapses I will shoot you.

Good catch, is she blonde?

I only watched full metal and deathnote. Started one piece but it's pretty long I did not bother

White British man moves to Spain. Opens an English pub that welcomes everyone for food, drink and entertainment = Close minded, xenophobic, white nationalist.

Brown Muslim man moves to UK. Divides his time in places that exclude others, demands the community around him make allowances for his beliefs. = Cultural diversity

I will defend western culture with my life desu. After experiencing mud culture I realised Christianity and western values are the backbone of civilization

Whats your address?

So you better hope it won't collapse.

England has lost desu sorry to see that
There are less than 1b white and you are brainwashed (((others))) are minorities.

Black haired chest proofs or stop lying Pekko.

Nice LARP. Show hands holding that pen

Sure, blond master race

You fucking larper kys

That would be extremely painful

Since you've already revealed your handwriting style you might as well post a full picture of yourself.

I'm not gay faggot

Good idea, trips win.

Let's go

I'm not going to fuck you

I can on a somewhat primal level understand the need to experiment. But who would have kids with a shitskin if you are white? Your bitch is not very smart. Enjoy dumb bitch OP.

It's a larping Pekka. Just let the thread die.

you (picrel) have to learn, to shit on islam very soon. otherwise you'll get hardly isolated.

wtf kind of forced meme is this? pic looks like your standard subsaharan rapefugee.

hmmmmmmm....