A Society In Svalbard?

If Western society is destroyed by Cultural Marxism, Islam or both, would it be possible to set up a new free democratic society with actual free speech and massive personal freedom on the island of Svalbard?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longyearbyen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Byrd_Land
aljazeera.com/archive/2006/07/200841012024779644.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk man it sounds cold

modern day hyperborea you mean? sure why not.

It may be very cold but ay least we will be free. I like it very cold anyway.

Would it be possible?

>The white man retreating to his fortress of solitude by the north pole
Top cuck

this thread is dangerous

We'll have to huddle together for warmth.

No, if you try muh democracy and freedom comes by

You need trees and the ability to farm unless you want to import and become dependent

sorry mate i wont lose Greece, if it comes to it im going over there with a gun and fixing the refugee problem myself

>Svalbard

It's already full of race mixers. All these miners got Thai wives or some shit. Also, half the population is Slav.

You'd be better off planting millions of forest trees to grow on the Faroe Islands and having the rain take care of the rest than Svalbard being inhabitable with a planted forest that dies instantly.

how about ancap city state in somalia?

> Spitzbergen
Russian clay.

It's oddly full of iranians

You'll have to ask Norway for permission first. Also Svalbard was Swedish originally

Isn't somalia a lawless country?
Would you break any laws if you went there with some PMCs and took a piece of the country?

I don't think so that's why I would want to go there
and the location on the pic already has a natural harbor and no settlements for like 50 km

It would be fun but we would get Rhodesia'd because people would feel like we stole their land even though they didn't know what to do with it before. Once we got it to turn a bit green they would come for gibs. We literally live in the zombie invasion.

But isn't Svalbard somewhat autonomous and with some weird status which would make it easier to claim independence?.

thats the promblem with white people, they feel guilty. If the Arabs or Chinese did something like Rhodesia they wouldn't give back shit and would kill everyone who would try to take it.
Same with slavery, Arabs trades slaves for much longer and in larger quantities but no one talks about that.

It's Norwegian clay with a few Russian coal mining towns. One of which is abandoned.

It's not guilt when the USA says "Let Blacks be leaders or we'll invade for the glory of commu..capitalism!"

Yeah they do it with power not guilt tripping. They do the same thing with Arabs when they start to get bright ideas to get too independent because the don't want another North Korea to deal with. But they don't dare try that shit with chinks.

The USA did lose two proxy wars in a row against China so it's natural that the higher ups would get cold feet when considering invading again.

If you are not nordic and plan on moving there and THEN claim independence for the nation how is it different from 3rd world invaders filling some country and then establishing their own rule? Seriously if you want to do it, do it right and buy the land or at least consult the owner state. Yes Svalbard runs itself but its still Norwegian, people there are originally Swedish and Norwegian settlers, they speak Norwegian there and used Norwegian currency

Yes and only pure blooded WHITE Americans will be allowed.

How is that relevant? south west sweden was also Norwegain.

There is quite a thai presence there, but it's not because of thai wives, but because it's free immigration there.

The limitation is mainly that you basically have to travel through Norway to get there, and there is no welfare net. If you can't take care of yourself you will be sent back.

hate to rain on your parade but svalbard is infested with somalis and other niggers who wait there their 9 years until they can apply for norwegian citizenship

You mean central west (Jämtland) right. I just gave the guy some trivia, i started by saying he'd have to ask Norway. Any issues with it norbro?

Yes, it's in a weird spot. If you own land there you can pretty much do anything (probably not declare independence though). In theory at least. In practice it's controlled quite closely by harsh nature conservation laws.

what is glass houses and hydroponics

>Live in Svalbard
>Midnight sun lasts 4 months straight
>Muslims starve to death during holy ramavan

A place for Christians.

> Spitzbergen
>Russian clay.

Hahahahah good joke Ivan,,, good joke...

Can't get citizenship there unless you have a job offer from one of the mines or town. I've checked, I've checked everywhere it's fucking impossible to get out of this shithole. God damn it.

First of all, there are no black people living there. Also, no matter how long you live on Svalbard you aren't any closer to a norwegian citizenship.

Svalbard is full of depressed miners, imported chink wives and their little hapa babies, not to mention the sandniggers. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's an awful place.

You don't need a citizenship. But you obviously need a place to live and a way to support yourself.

Well yeah, you need a job offer / money. Fucked.

According to the treaty, everyone can go and live there

If we can't establish a free nation of Svalbard, then isn't there this unclaimed territory in Antactica that we could settle and claim.

Demographics
>In 2012, Svalbard had an estimated population of 2,642, of whom 439 were Russians and Ukrainian, 10 were Polish and 322 were other non-Norwegians living in Norwegian settlements.[7] The largest non-Norwegian groups in Longyearbyen in 2005 were from Thailand, Sweden, Denmark, Russia, Iran and Germany.[60]
>As of 2014 the Thais, numbering at 120, were the second largest group of residents after the Norwegians;[66] there were 60 in 2006. Thais first came to Svalbard when men brought their wives from Thailand during the 1970s.[67] A RT (Russia Today) article stated that a Thai emigré named Sompong Haug, who married a man and arrived in Svalbard in the 1980s, was "the founder of the Thai community" in Longyearbyen and "the unofficial president of the burgeoning Thai community."[68] In 2006 most of the Thais worked as cleaners,[67] and as of 2011 most stay for terms of two to three years to save funds.[68] In 2007 10 students at the Longyearbyen School were Thai.[69] The Thai community holds festivals each November, and the community has a Thai restaurant and a Thai supermarket.[66]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longyearbyen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svalbard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Byrd_Land

Also

>Start new ethno state in Svalbard.
>Run huge bitcoin mining servers
>The environment provides free cooling
>Cheap as shit hash rates
>Fund huge infra structure projects, mainly underground cities for the populace
>Leave 70% of the surface as wildlife sanctuary
>10% for above ground towns and a costal city
>20% for solar panels on barren areas
>Use Salt Thermal batteries for power during night
>Become a tax haven for corporations, but dont give them rights to ursury on residents.
>Only christians can reside in the country for extended periods / live there.

Profit.

And we could overrun it easily.

How many fucking women do you think would willingly and realistically move to a frozen fucking island with no self-sustaining economy and an environment that is hostile to farming and agriculture?

You're dependent on the outside world unless you're talking a small viking-tier settlement of a couple thousand who are dependent on fishing and trading said fish

Of all nordics we've lost the most land, partly thanks to you fellers. So yes, it's a bit triggering.
Other than that, I approve

Women who are sick of getting raped by Muslims and women who are sick of the feminist cancers to talk down to them and try to represent them.

How many people would it take to overrun the current tiny population of Svalbard?

>In the past, immigrants who have been refused a visa for mainland Norway have moved to Longyearbyen, lived there for seven years and been awarded Norwegian citizenship.
aljazeera.com/archive/2006/07/200841012024779644.html

can't be really arsed to google for more but it's a valid path to norwegian citizenship. living for the good part of a decade in a place where it gets -40C cold and half the year is night

>Invade Svalbard.
>Make new nation.
>Immediately get embargoed.
>Starve.
Amazing plan mate.

This

My geography teacher was working as a researcher in Polish Bases on Spitsbergen and he was telling us how difficult life there is:
- all their food was brought from Poland, for example they would put boiled eggs into the ice and than eat them half year later o0
- you need a lot of fuel to be able to melt the ice into water
- if i remember well you can only get to Spitsbergen few months per year? or at least to the area of Polish settlements
- Wild Polar Bears everywhere, you need to have husky dogs that would smell bear from few km but even this don't guarantee full safety
- You can't throw trash away, you have to store it and than you take it back with you when you leave Spitsbergen
etc.etc.

But Russia has also a claim

most of you faggots will never survive there, first winter you will kill yourself from depression.
you will never be able the find the motivation to get up to work when it's -30c and dark outside.
the women who live where i live got bigger balls than most of you retards, they are used to this shit.
you have no fucking idea what to except xD

We must stand together today. Leftists here are starting to get worried because normies are becoming more and more hostile against immigrants and immigration lately. If we were to fix our shit we need to keep some kind of ethno-standard

you can this for 1 year and see if it's no big deal.
go to northern scandinavia between october to march.
by northern scandinavia i mean the north fucking part

It's not. There is absolutely no automatism in living on Svalbard and gaining norwegian citizenship. Even kids who has lived in Longyearbyen all their lives and gone to the school there has no right to school on the mainland when they are old enough.

keked so hard

>except xD
*expect :^)

As crude as this is. I agree
If you guys (OP and co) want to plan for the future pick a location that is at least somewhat fertile and has temperatures managable for everyone who will come there. Not to mention i rather have a place like this for every white ethnicity. Mixing whites is not great either. An ethno-state should be as pure as possible

move to svalbard and you will find death.
pic related

thank you canada user.

ok nigger did you ever play dwarf fortress? you know what happens with a few lonely settlers in remote ass fucking regions. You want to be eaten by fucking elk?

the people who live in Norwegian Finnmarken, Swedish Lapland(Norrland, the upper part) and
Finnish Lapland are used to this shit every year.
99% of you are not used to it.

and none of you know how much the cold can fuck with your brain, why do you think most people who get lost and freeze to death are more or less naked
when they are found?

>Spitsbergen
Dutch clay.

OP is actually just waiting for a poster from Svalbard to post so he can get the rare flag
>sage

Isn't Norway and Russia fighting over that for oil rights?

Russia wants to claim everything around arctic sea but Russia has no right to do this. If Russia tried to attack Spitsbergen, NATO is obligated to protect it.

Surely it can't be worse than living in a cultural marxist dystopia.

In a way, that's kind of the beauty of it. It'll keep all the niggers and shitskins out naturally. We won't even have to do anything. And it'll be too cold for the boatloads of refugees to try to get up there - they'll freeze on the way up.

have fun anons
i know this pic is related to water temperatures, BUT if you work hard in a cold enviroment and start sweating, you might end up with pic related.

Implying Alaskan's wouldn't thrive

Yeah, dangerously fucking awesome

>99% of you are not used to it
literally shut the fuck up. No one cares Mahmoud

you're not the only place that gets DARK

i said 99% of you. How many on Sup Forums lives in alaska and is used to the harsh cold weather do you think?

Implying Russians or Norwegians want to share their ethnic land with y’all non-pureblooded subhumans

Those who will tolerate it will band together. You are right maybe 1/4 of pol

Polar bears are pretty scary

yes those to tolerate it, but most won't.
some will snap and do something insane.

a regular brown bear who's charging you is fuckign scary, imagnine something even bigger and deadlier

When will you understand that democracy doesn't work?

You start your colony without democracy and I start my colony with democracy and lets see what lasts longer.

Fuck it, it's cold, dark and depressive. You wouldnt've fuck you gf there because only thing you will be thinking about is when the next plane with provision.
Lets capture somalia and genocide all natives. Much better place and no one will get mad.

Buying up land in Africa could work as well. Probably a lot easier considering the income levels and regional corruption.

are you a white needing to flee? if so,please let me try to help

Svalbard is cold and terrible.

Kamchatka would be much better. It's beautiful and few degrees warmer than Sweden. It's also right beside the Seattle-to-East-Asia shipping lane.

Maybe we could lease Kamchatka from Russia. Maybe just settle there in large numbers and gain independence next generation.