KEK

KEK
tokyoreporter.com/2017/01/10/attack-on-titan-editor-arrested-in-murder-of-wife-in-tokyo/

>Park Jong Hyun

Sasuga Gooks. Stay out of glorious Nippon.

japan has a serious problem with unreported crimes, i'm not surprised if a racial bias exists in the reporting data

>japan has a serious problem with unreported crimes
How do you know?

Not him but this is a well documented phenomena. As is Japanese justice in general; any country with a 99% conviction rate has something screwy going on

>Not him but this is a well documented phenomena
But I thought you said they were unreported.
>any country with a 99% conviction rate has something screwy going on
Yeah, but it's anywhere between the initial reporting and the judge's sentencing.

Yes, I was sitting in a train car at Hokkaido when a weirdo started antagonizing me just for being "gaiijin"
Nobody in the train came to my help they were too scared. The crazy guy left when I stood up, I was a head taller than him.
The guy was arrested the next day for another crime.

Unreported doesn't mean "the victim never told the police" it means the police dont write up a report for it. Its very common in alot of countries with strong Quotas (like japan) to only pick crimes that they know they will solve or are easey to get someone for

How nippon police know it was not a suicide?

Koreans are truly the blacks of Japan.

Yeah, it's totally due to bias and nothing else

it was gook

Why would that cause racial bias? It's not like they'd know if he were Japanese or Korean before they actually figured out who he is.

>board about anime
>thread about Koreans and criminal statistics amongst immigrants
Is Sup Forums too small for you fuckers already?

>racial bias
When will this meme end?

>already
Where have your been for the last few years? Welcome to the Reich, cucky.

Immigration increases crime not because the country of origin is a cesspool, but because the worst of those people are more likely to migrate than decent people.

>Park Jong Hyun
Send him back.