Should he do it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=sbwDPWoeN9g
youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

giving it to the jews would be a huge mistake

Jerusalem rightful Christian clay

they're pretty big guys though

Kek, I HOPE he fucking does it. The incomming cruise missiles blowing up every sandcastle in the ME would be great. Open up the doors Eurocucks.

GOOD
War is what we need. The bigger the better. The entire Muslim world up in arms against us would be a good start.

what do they mean by a 'red line'?
but I thought Muslims were a peaceful people?

>israel exists as a talmudic state
No.

Yeah, isn't Islam a religion of peace? Why can't they just accept that Israel is there to stay?

I JUST WANT A FUCKING CRUSADE
IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR

Remember, first we kill the terrorists, then the terrorist ((enablers)) .

Problem lies with the fact that if muslims chimp out Jewmerica will stand behind Israel anyway.
I just wish Iran would turn Israel into a glass factory for christmas, would be the best gift ever.

We all do mate, we all do.

for you

Muslims don't belong in Turkey either. Constantinople is rightful Christian clay also.

I fucking hate Israel, But I hope he does it, just so that we can experience the immense butthurt from muslims.

In a few years turkey will be part of the eu.
Eu is currently making an army.
What a world.

Every European city will see mass Muslim rioting

Imagine actually thinking this, when almost every country is against Turkey joining and since Juncker said he would never allow Turkey in.
Oh well, in a few years the UK will be Pakistan 2 so I guess it's a good thing you niggers are leaving.

says the burger whose ancestors invaded america and slaughtered millions of natives, hah.

america belongs to natives hurrrr

This holy shit. They have already their own religious capital (mecque). But now they have to appropriate the ones of the other religions like the filthy parasites they are : Jerusalem, Constantinople... They even want Rome!

Constantinople shall be retaken.

He should do it, it'll flush a lot of extremist muslims out into the open for the drones to take care of. I'm in favor of anything that results in dead muslims honestly, this has the added bonus of possibly killing jews too.

>implying the natives had any concept of nations, borders and land ownership

the sooner the better. Every minute that goes by, they become more entrenched. Stronger by sheer numbers. The sooner we can get an uprising, the better the odds.

I'm looking forward to that. The West deserves to burn.

He should come out and say that both Jerusalem and Constantinople is Christian clay. Would the Muslim world blow up after that?

Fuck Turkey for escalating the conflict.
Fuck off.

I would rather Jerusalem to be Jewish then ever to be Christian.

who cares, doesn't change the fact that there was a mass slaughter and they were the rightful owners.

or maybe not, because there were wars and borders of nations changed over time, and it's time to get fucking over it.

Yes, he should. The sooner the civil war against the muslim invaders is triggered, the better for us.

>muslim red lines

A fucking poorly drawn stick figure named Mohammed is a red line for muslims, just fucking get rid of this infestation already if every goddamn thing on the planet makes them immediately want to bomb everyone.

Trump is a man of his word.

>Kosher Arab Emirates supports the Jews
Who would have guessed?

>mass slaughter
You're talking as if the Americas were fucking full and needed a culling of numbers so Europeans could settle.

Oh no wait that was you guys.

ARE WE GOING TO DEUS VULT?

Should do it just to see what happens, it's not like it makes Israel any closer than they already are to us

Israel exists and it's a country and we can't deny that. The only solution is to get along.

I don't want another freaking war in this shithole of a region.

>Armenian Genocide

fuck you, faggot
I'd rather it fucking muslim than jewish

So ready.

Well, it's not.

I think it's funny that the mudslimes are still so damn butthurt over the Six-Day War.
No matter if you like it or not, the jews took back territory after winning the war easily. They even let some go in order to not anger UN, so demanding this kind of shit now in the post-war times is just ridiculous.

There is difference between colonization in which an advanced christian white nation was formed and a mongol-sandnigger muslim horde invading an already weakened Empire.

This might be one of Trump's hardest decision

>Move embassy to Jerusalem
>Butthurt muslims start the ramdan bombathon 9 months early
>Israel and Turkey on warpath

>Refuse to move embassy
>BTFO Benjamin
>Gain leverage to negotiate with Ergodan and the Saudis

So much this.

Jerusalem, is the Jewish capital, where the king of the Jews was born which happens to be the founder of Christianity.

Don’t see what’s the big deal.

be honest you never looked at the reasons why turkey did that

>t. Turk
Justify the murder of these Christians then

Depends who you consider the bigger threat.

A dwindling, in-bred race of globalist cretins that fancy themselves as the puppet masters of the world and seek to control whites,

OR

An aggressively expanding, rapidly reproducing, ultra violent death-cult that seek to eradicate whites.

Remove kebab first. Then remove bagel.

Muslims took over it

Jesus was born in Bethlehem you dumby

They go to their tents I'll go back

Hey bro, don't trust Trump/Erdogan rivalry.
Check this out: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=sbwDPWoeN9g

If this guy is right (and so far this guy has never been wrong) Trump and Tsipras have sold you out to Erdogan.

It was the Jewish capital. Why should it still be now? Why should Jews still exist if you believe in Christianity?

I'd rather lose it to kikes than t*rks tbqh

You already lost what was yours to the Turks

The largest difference is that while Greeks built the Hagia Sophia, natives didn't build the Statue of Liberty (although, in fairness, the French did, not the Americans).

You should understand my point, 'America' was built by Whites.

But if you think that a country is literally just the land, then I suppose that your argument is valid, at least in the cases where the land wasn't bought.

I've always found 'Bethlehem' to have a strangely soothing sound.

Rather odd for Hebrew, which I usually find ugly.

Not our fault they sold their land for shiny beads and muskets. We even gave them blankets, it was a sweet deal.

I hope he does it just to reveal how peace-loving muslims truly are

Where are the people?

I don't think Jerusalem should belong to any country.

Let him speak.

Jerusalem should be ours and by ours I mean Greek.
It's home to Panagios Tafos.
Christianity is our religion, we made it, we spread it, not the Jews. The Jews only tried (and are still trying) to destroy it.

Yes, I want to see muslims all over the world losing their shit. Muslims reaction can end up being the biggest happening this year

If this is true bro, then we're fucked.

The world would be a better place if you scumbags and filthy mudslimes ceased to exist.

FUCKING DO IT I WANT CRUSADES NOW! youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

i kind of agree but even if there was some intl agreement, that wouldnt stop local groups crashing it constantly

I find it funny that most of the people saying yes are from cucked nations. You cucks have no shame, why dont you go out and do something instead of crying online?

Yes, you are fucked and we (mainland Greeks) are at fault again.
Never trust a leftist. Never trust any foreigner.

>Kikes coordinating their rhetoric.
It's almost like all the fucking networks are owned by the same group or something. But seriously, we really should take Constantinople back once and for all.

die in fire stormfag.

Yes do you know why becuse it's thers you canot yust not recognize that a place is nat a capital what if i said that Berlin was not the capital of Germany but Hambur was it's retarded ther parlament is ther

well you 82iq bedouin camel jockeys are going to start a war anyway because you don't know any better and you will cripple yourselves with your own incompetence. i can't fucking wait.

Bethlehem is now 90% mudslime

Pic related; it's you.

>tfw the jews are starting a modern crusade
>they're scheming to turn everyone against Muslims

Which side will Sup Forums take?

>Christianity
>Greek

Christianity was created by the Aramaic.
Jesus spoke both Aramaic and Hebrew.

Jerusalem belongs to the Semites and no one else.

Eat.

but if Jerusalem is made the capital they might finally build the third temple and bring back god

Check those divine trips

isn't defending your country justified if some minority groups start to rebell in your countr, trying to take your teritority while also helping your enemy to move into your country? But it's true the former turkish government was too harsh to them

I don't think the US or Israel is afraid of Turkey or even cares what they think about anything.

jewish cuisine isn't our thing

Alright !!!!!!!!

other way around. Kill the enablers and the terrorists get no funding and training. The only way to stop terrorists is to stop (((them))) from creating these groups.

Yeah, but we both know that we won't get it anytime soon so it's fun seeing them being butthurt against others as well

All I see is Semites are trying to destroy Christianity and being proud of their having killed Christ.
They hate it. Why would they hate it if it was theirs?
This is our religion and it goes against everything jewish.

Also isn't anything a "red line for Muslims" all they do is complain and freak out all day long about something.

I'd rather accept Muhammad as a Prophet than practice that repulsive Talmud dribble.

America first. Fuck sandnigger worshippers.

europoors believe natives bitching today, don't understand how tight we were back then, were super comfy blankets

So a complete genocide and deportation is justified after they rebel because of centuries of oppression, forced conversion, Dhimmi status and etc ?

As long as they keep their filthy hands of Panagios Tafos, let them play their games.

>All I see is Semites are trying to destroy

Your are white? Lol. your women are ugly hairy cunts. you are the dump of europe.