Alt right whines, "but the jews get to have an ethnostate" Israel is not an ethnostate it is a religostate...

alt right whines, "but the jews get to have an ethnostate" Israel is not an ethnostate it is a religostate. pic related the idf girls are different ethnicities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo?t=329
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

piss off

Hey JIDF!

not an argument

Pic related are female models mostly from Eastern Europe that you have lured there and one laughing shrill diaper wearing merchant larping that he is a soldier.

slavs arent that ugly, user

israel isnt even a state

Nobody is part jewish.

>pic related the idf girls are different ethnicities.

They all look like kikes to me.

more of a state than poland is

T R I G G E R E D

26 khazar milkers hiding in this pic.

27 if you count the dude.

the population is also 25% Arab muslims

As far as I am concerned you can call yourself whatever you want if you manage to get the rest of your Jews out of Europe and the USA into Israel.
Get to work JIDF, you are doing a bad job at this.

very hot.
can't wait to fuck them when I visit

Oh look, a dumb Jew. If that was the case, half the Jewish population in Israel would be deported since Israel had one of the highest atheist populations. Most Jews agree that Israel is an ethno nationalist state.

To go on birthright do you have to be ethically Jewish or can you concert and go?

i see a lack of niggers, they should import some more

Bullshit, Jews are determined by ethnic lines Because Judaism is an ethno religion, and as an extension 'Jewishness' in general is also detemined by ethnic lines. This makes us an ethno state by definition. Problem is that Jews were busy race mixing with everyone for several millennia now, so everyone is a different color despite the fact that they all have a certain percentage of the state ethnicity.

ok, i do not see any representatives of african, indian or asian origin in that picture op. that is clearly a problem. diversity is strength.

>Israel is not an ethnostate

Isn't halachic law essentially the nuremburg rules for determining jewish ancestry?

The girl upfront with the glasses is qt. Would hold hands with.

After all the years that Jews have denied Israel is a Theocracy, you're finally admitting it?

That's an interesting twist.

youtu.be/qTYSv_YQOVo?t=329

Shalom JIDF

Tick tock kike.

Always the same picture of fucking douchebag israeli millennial twats. The worst military on the planet - can only kill women & children with missiles launched from miles away, literally piss themselves when they face any sort of real combat, whine like little bitches when one of them get killed.

lol all you have is internet memes and we just keep and keep getting actual helpful political support against palis from your government. This is rich

They all look like typical Khazars. No diversity at all.

Diu ney gao lao mo say ba po.
As a Copt in Los Angeles, I support Israel. I've had many family members in the past and some currently in Egypt, that have been murdered by Mudslimes. Fuck 'em.

Since you're a Jew when your mom's a Jew it's ethno. Most Jews are born into Judaism there aren't that many converts as it's not a religion that actively seeks to convert people. So in the end it's an ethnostate.

should have send you to the gass chambers while we could

that was their plan so you will support them, no Israel, no ME war

So are whites also allowed to have a religostate?

>no Israel, no ME war
lol
You know nothing about the middle east or Islam

Not true tho, they have africans

even chinks!

dude is(not)realis are from russia, poland, yemen, and other nations.
They are nothing more than fakers of history
Killers of innocent people
Cockroaches of humankind

Death and oven waits you

>Look goy, we have amarican jews, joymen jews, russian jews, polish jews, chinese jews, english jews, spanish jews, ukranian jews, argentinian jews...

>So much davoysity goy!

Except you guys aren't. You never assimilated, its all just crypto kikes wearing ethnic masks to hide your rootless ways.

No shit retard. They fly in models to lure you jews back to Israel because you are getting taken over by muzz and do-nothing assedics

Ironically enough, the assedics will be Israels downfall.

>they have africans

They are working on that problem.