I've seen this face all over the board the last couple of weeks, yet I don't know who it is or where it's from...

I've seen this face all over the board the last couple of weeks, yet I don't know who it is or where it's from, or why you guys keep posting it.

Someone explain please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ixW9GBh7W6k&t=2114s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its like a croation presidnet guy that killed himself with poison on a livestream

bin laden

Bump

Nah, that's more recent, and I actually was there for that.

it's samil al haydik, a notorious islamic convert and mass murderer

youtube.com/watch?v=ixW9GBh7W6k&t=2114s

This. Photo is of him during his hanging.

I recognize that it's Sam Hyde but what's the conext? It looks like he's either been crying or have the living shit beat out of him. What have I missed here?

Holy shit it's fucking Sam Hyde.

That dude have REALLY let himself go.

its America's most prolific terrorist. countless confirmed kills. A one man Blitzkrieg.

He sacrificed himself for the JQ

Hanging upside down can do that for most people's faces. That's my guess: inverted sam.

Cody Cigar*

Cody Cigar is Dank

Has sam been up to any good shenanigans lately?

Like every other nufag I just ignored Sam Hyde posts. Sam Hyde does the Las Vegas shooting, Sam Hyde gets indicted by Mueller, Sam Hyde gets put on a news broadcast thinking he's the real killer, Sam Hyde fucks a piece of ham, etc. Watch Million Dollar Extreme on hooktube. He's a comedian, and he goes so far with his sarcasm and irony that it's hilarious. Has a lot of subtle red pills. It can turn into a circle jerk sometimes. Watch him talk to Rutgers University

international criminal Cody Cigar

best not to mention him if you don't want the feds on your case

The poster child of /pol

it was drexel you dweeb

williamsburg street fashion is a better intro

he has done a talk at rutgers which was v funny

One of Mueller's sealed indictments is for him, I also hear he's one of the key players in Pizzagate, I've said too much I will probably be ghosted for this information.

Is Cody Cigar, dare I say, /ourguy/?

he's Sup Forums personified

It's Peter Green of Fleetwood Mac on LSD.

he's always been a disgusting freak and yet the losers on this site think he's a fucking god of some sort

It's Pink Dress

>hell, it's about time.

Rutgers and Drexel are both quality faggot user kun

Nothing is a "better intro" to Sam Hyde. He is a failed comedian that only has cult-like support from 4 Chan because this community is comprised of some incell virgins that find pooping in paper bags hysterical.