Ribbit

ribbit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PKCyg5zE82A
j-books.shueisha.co.jp/news_newrelease/myhero2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most popular girl in ALL the polls.

She was the highest ranked girl in the first Japanese poll (Ochako was over her because fujoshis projected onto Ochako back then => disregard).

She was the highest ranked girl in the second Japanese poll (Jirou was over her because fujoshis project onto "her" now; then again Jirou is barely a girl in the first place => disregard).

She was the highest ranked girl in the first American poll (which had the most votes of all polls) period!

She was the highest ranked girl in the second American poll (Toga was over her because some reddit poster proxied the vote for her, just like Tumblr proxied for Bakugo).

TL;DR

Tsuyu is the most popular, literally and objectively.

>pulls down the zipper on my penis

>ribbit
more like midget amirite

i would slap that butt

Gero

Froppy's cute and can kick arse
and she slaps Mineta when he needs it
she's perfect

But in the end, Mineta will still grape her probably.

Ribbit is honestly the most retarded of all the langue onomatopoeia I've ever heard for "the sound that the frog makes".

English have no idea how to immediate a frog.

*imitate a frog

he did, Mineta drowned
nobody missed him and nobody ever noticed he was gone

grape != grope

Mineta will have sex with, and release grapy semen inside Tsuyu (=grape her).

But he's still going to marry Momo in the end. Someone else will have to marry Mineta's sloppy seconds.

I hope he will marry some grotesque mutant girl
he deserves it

He will get thousands of female fangirls and groupies when he grows up be the handsomest hero from Class 1-A.

You really are obsessed, aren't you?

nothing wrong with spreading the truth, to be honest

Frog is white supremacist symbol goy. Stop using it!

>roleplaying as the Jiroufag
it's funny because the real one actually thinks this for real probably

There's a weird reason that English speakers think frogs say "ribbit", actually. Turns out pretty much the only frog that sounds like that happens to be native to California. Its sounds ended up being used in tons of Hollywood movies because of how easy it was for filmmakers to find. As a result, people were convinced that frogs everywhere sounded like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKCyg5zE82A

You only like her because she has a simplistic cute face that only works in exaggerated cartoon form.

I guarantee if she was drawn even slightly more normal no one would give a shit about her

are we going to get a new chapter tomorrow?

five minutes

nice meme
shove it

This. Real men like real "girls" like Jirou or fat version of Ochako.

are heroes basically mercenaries?
or would they be more like the Military?
are they employed by the government?
or are they self-employed and only support themselves by selling merchandise?
>or all of the above

with superpowers like that there should still be companies around who'd be interested in using them as tools for war and private security

I am about 90% certain we are. A good thing too, considering the quality of the past few threads.

I'd imagine there are international laws regarding the use of quirks during war.

An exact real world analogue doesn't exist, but the system seems to be kind of like with PIs, where you have to get a government license, but then you can open your own office and work how you want, within the limits of legality. In terms of actual work, they're superpowered cops/special forces/rescuers.

Neat.

Do you have a video that explains why I want to fuck frogs?

>are heroes basically mercenaries?

Nope. They're basically.... actually the closest thing to a real-life comparison of what heroes are are unironically SJWs.

all these replies and no one is posting Froppy pics, let me change that.

>Do you have a video that explains why I want to fuck frogs?
Because you're a perverpt

How so?

Why is your pic so small?

she is hot

I hope I will have erotic dreams about Tsuyu tonight.

Have you ever had erotic Boku no Hero Academia dreams?

Weekly dose of insanity
>it's an Endeavor chapter

>dynamite cord coming out of his head
>it's lit

Icyhot about to get raped again

Something something fujos

Speaking of Endeavor, if his wife's son's ability is unlimited (because his ability directly affects him and he has to counter it by using the other ability on himself to balance his body temperature), then how is Endeavor's Hell Flame limited? Or is it just unlimited with no drawbacks?

It saddens me that this is the bnha thread.

tomorrow a new chapter its out, hopefully we make a interesting thread.

What do you think is going to happen next chapter?

I hope we get more Bakugo screentime!

>instead of doing anything to improve the thread I'll bitch about it
McKill yourself

The shared class (what is it even?) with 1-B, and probably mostly character interaction fluff, maybe with some foreboding hints regarding the traitor or Toga as the cliffhanger.

I think you mean kero.

I just want more Smugshroom.

I hope, Shinsou gets the flashback he deserves.

Not Yet, But I Am Hopeful.

Mineta will win the Frogbowl

Screencap this

Mineta will heroically sacrifice himself

You're a Faggot.

Screecap this

Her belly definitely isn't as smooth due to her constant leaning forward

It will probably be a set-up to the rest of the arc without much action.

If he somehow managed to get into the heroics department, would they put him in class A or class B?

I had a dream just a few days ago, but I was Todoroki in it. So even though I could have raped some MHA girl, my moral integrity proved superior and I instead did the right thing and killed myself by pulling a 9mm in the local grocery store and being gunned down by the po-pos.

I hope my next dream will be better.

I really just want a proper All Might flashback. No more teasing us with single instances I want a whole chapter of All Might as a student. Dammit hori stop blue ballsing me here.

I think, he'll be put on the same class as deku, because he was a candidate to get OfA and All Might want to see if he make the right decision? idk

O shit waddup

That moment when you didn't know you wanted something untill now.

>he was a candidate to get OfA
He wasn't. The candidate looks similar to him, but has lighter and shorter hair and different eyebrows. Besides, Candidate-kun would have to be a second or third year, since he's the reason All Might was offered the teaching position at UA, which happened when Deku (and by extension, Shinsou) were still in middle school.

wow

Well done.

Wouldn't it be more practical if she cut her hair? It seems like it would get in the way, being that long and all.

Sniff all over.

>Have power of fire and ice
>use a gun

I didn't want to damage property, just end my ugly existence

user, I...Don't know rather to be impressed by, or mock your integrity

Since the first BnH threads, when manga was still on its first chapters, the favourite girl was Tsuyu. The anime did nothing to change that perception, neither the chapters that followed her boom during the first training camp, no matter what the other girls did Tsuyu will still be the favourite.

How can a girl be so impossibly superior to every other girls in her series? It's not the case that they're shitty, we have other great girls, but they don't stand a chance against Tsuyu and never did. Even if she were to be a traitor, I don't think even that would be enough to bring her below the others.

Man, I would almost be glad if Ochako NTR'd Deku with Bakugo (and then became a battered/beaten/abused housewife of course) if this is Deku's backup plan.

What about that intestines thing?

What's a ribbit? Reddit?

It's Japanese for "this thread is shit"

What about them? She can expel them through her mouth

Do you think the creator intended for her to be popular?
I think he said he liked her, but if he liked her so much, he wouldn't have made Ochako the Main girl.

And with Tsuyu becoming the 2nd Most popular girl; behind Earplugs, do you think she will take Ochako's love interest spot?
I mean since the begining a lot of people thought Tsuyu would be a route.

And there was this for lack of a better word "ominuous" page.

Or do you think the author will say fuck the fans, this is my story, and continue down the Ochako route?

frog butt

We're getting a second novel next month. Takes place during the training camp

j-books.shueisha.co.jp/news_newrelease/myhero2

And if this decade could be described, its been the decade of un-ordinary/secondary couples.
Meaning characters that are usually gimmicky or never find love or in love, found love in this decade of anime and manga.

That fat kid in that video games show that he's a pig and she's a butterfly.
Gamagoori and Mako
Ore Monogatari
And more

Nice. Maybe it'll have some things with Class B.

Froppy is the best girl ever.
Cute, sexy, interesting personality, the things she could do with that tongue, my god...

The best thing about BnHA is how all the girls are canonically thicc

was the first one translated?

I want her to hop on my dick

Too bad she already hopped on mine.

she had like 30 more votes than ochako you fucking autist

are you frogfags determined to become this series version of magi's fishfags

prove it faggot, she too good for you