When Jews were being persecuted throughout Europe's History

Didn't they think it might be a good idea to create their own country?
We created America through blood sweat and tears.
If they really, REALLY wanted to practice usury so much.
Why didn't they just create their own country instead of leeching off ours?
They have higher IQs, doesn't that make them the Master Race?
If they are capable of controlling the entire world, why didn't they think to escape persecution?

They created multiple countries to escape perseuction. It usually backfires.

Khazaria.
USSR.
Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

>It usually backfires
Why, how?
Wasn't it intended to only be for their own people?
Wasn't it supposed to only rely on their own people?
If not, they're doing it wrong.

Well Khazaria for example was seen as a threat to the power of the Rus (proto-Russia), who invaded and Christianized the territory in the 900s I believe.

The bulk of the USSR's founding leadership was Jewish as was the intellectual forebearer, Karl Marx. Unfortunately the Soviet citizens felt it was a bit hypocritical to promote an equal society while a small ethnic minority ran most of the country, which eventually led to a huge anti-Jewish pogrom under Stalin.

The Jewish autonomous oblast wasn't necessarily a failure, it was set up within the USSR by Zionists to give the Jews a homeland. However, it was very remote and the founding of Israel a decade later made its existence moot.

It generally backfires because the Wandering Jew always acts as a colonizer, subjugating indigenous goyim to hebrew leadership. Nobody likes being occupied, they eventually will kick out the occupiers.

The same thing is happening in Israel. Arab birthrate is rising, Jewish is falling, and the expansion of settlements into Palestine will inevitably lead to citizenship for Palestinians or an even more ruthless apartheid system, neither option bodes well for Israel's long term survival.

I see.....
Perhaps if they didn't encroach on others and try to rule they would succeed.
I think that a White/Jewish/Native American ethnostate is perfectly fine and what people should strive for in order to preserve their people.
Is it possible to achieve any of these?
I wish people wouldn't fuck with others so much, specially because it comes back to bite them(or their descendants) in the ass

Because they are parasites and cannot survive without a host.

>why dont parasites leave their host.

Because they would perish on there own user.

Jews have rules about dealing with the goyim written in the Torah. They've known about these matters for thousands of years, and the old testament is one long sequence of them fucking up the rules. The problem is how to get people to stop fucking with others so much, given that they should know better. Perhaps the answer is not to expect anything but instead make yourself unable to be fucked with. It's permanent defensive war against subversion but there might be no other way except for pogroms.

Don't they realize that the life of a parasite is shameful?
Don't they want to understand what it's like to be strong?
It is my dream to outlaw usury in my own European-only society.
That armor seems to be unchinked, quite literally.

No sovereign government that wants to maximize their economy would set up the money system we have now. The debt-for-money and interest serve to funnel wealth upwards to the people in control of the currency. In fact the 20th century featured a lot of previously sovereign nations seeing their economies "integrated" into the global financial system. This usually had nothing to do with democracy or national interests.

You don't get them. They are merchants, not warriors. They have always required Europeans to provide everything and do the heavy lifting.

What does it matter if you maximize your economy as long as you're safe and well-fed.
With the internet available people will know if your country in encroached upon.
If you are a moral country, which doesn't mutilate children, rape goats, or let their people starve, why should invasion be tolerated?
Countries with and without usury can coexist, the world is big enough for both systems.
Hopefully the world police will cease their actions once they've realized they've taken too much of their own medicine. Then the ethnostate shall strike, the heartland will be free of usury and international influence, within our lifetime.

A parasite cannot live without a host.

Then they have no right to complain if the host uses anti-biotics.

>Countries with and without usury can coexist, the world is big enough for both systems.
That's true enough, but the point here was that usury might be evil. I'm not saying maximizing economics is the ultimate goal but that usury might be opposing that. On a smaller scale: what if the business cycle could be prevented?

On the contrary they take pride in it. It's a great shame for them to do a days work. A parasite belives it's host was made to serve them.

>37% for california
jesus, anything under 80% should be forced from the union

>usury might be evil
This is true, because Christianity is the one true religion.
Judaism doesn't promote helping those in need.
In certain areas, if there was no vicious business cycle, there would be peace.
Life would be simple, but peace would reign, perhaps, for eternity, if a global understanding could be reached.
Though the goyim/jew paradox is preventing simple human interactions from being realized.
Parasites eat, sleep, and shit just as we do, are they really that different?
Perhaps it is a spiritual belief that prevents them from treating others as equals.
With that in mind, how can they possibly think that they are God's chosen people?
They support destruction(parasitic behavior) when God is responsible for all of creation(the manifestation of light upon the darkness)
We need Nebraska.

Well it worked for us because we werent jewish. Its a little hard to make your own country where literally half of the world hates you

This 100%
Jews are a natural born parasite set on destroying other countries

So they have no right to complain, throughout history, Europeans expunging their debts via extinguishing the lives of Jew's is moral.
Lives that are destroyed by debt are always going to be in a worse situation than the ones perpetuating it.
In history the Jewish professor acted as though usury was perfectly fine, didn't even consider the lives of others.
I was petrified by his influence, the normies didn't even stop to think like I did.

That's why there has to be another crusade. So that neither Jews nor Muslims inhabit it.

Christianity is the one true religion.
The world has to know.