When will Sup Forums finally realize that race-mixing with latinas is the ultimate redpill?

When will Sup Forums finally realize that race-mixing with latinas is the ultimate redpill?

Never, pol has yellow fever

>latinas
haha you stupid faggot

Sup Forums would rather fuck a gook than this godess

I don't find either of them attractive. The Eurasian one slightly more so, but still not so great.

Because all you need to do is add 30 years to her and she becomes a literal goblin.

No thanx

yup

eurasian? lol she is totally mexican but your Sup Forums hivemind will make you think that all latina women are like Jeb's wife

Look at how it turned out for jeb. Once they shit out a kid and age to 30 its over.

well you can always go back to fucking gooks and coal burners if you like

>but your Sup Forums hivemind will make you think that all latina women are like Jeb's wife
the extremely vast majority of Mexicans are, Paco. Are there attractive ones? Sure, but 95% aren't

All I want is a red haired blue eyed freckly faced waifu.

Is that too much to ask?

Gooks are more white than latinas bro, atleast Nips are.

>Sup Forums hivemind at work again

Blue eyes and red hair? Who is this semen demon?

oh see I thought you wrote "pol has yellow fever" as an accompaniment to the picture of the girl, whom i thought was half asian cuz her eyes

So I have dated quite a few Latinas. I am Iranian and we get along quite well. But they generally do not hold up over time. And the ones that do talk too fast lol.

They only turn me on in 2d version

Latinas are the ultimate test to see who has high or low time preference. If you get married to one, you clearly are only thinking in the moment and have no regard to the future, and vice-versa

Literally the first result with closely visible faces when typing "mexican crowd". Cherrypicking won't cut it here buddy

enjoy your hapa offspring or your mulato baby with your white wife
also
>irish
>white

The ones that are mostly Hispanic are basically the same as Italians or Greeks. Fuck those Indian goblins though.

Latinas are the worst.
>Shit mongrel blood
>Shit mongrel "culture" that entirely revolves around shaking one's ass to shitty trumpet music
>Low IQ
>Never accomplished anything of note in science or innovation
>Superstitious
>Every nation/region where they are the demographic majority is SHIT, POOR and BACKWARD AF

>being this stupid

accurate

>yet your women rather fuck with sub-saharan creatures

No latinas where I live. I think it's better.

Lol what about your women? ever heard of Cuba?

Slavs and hispanics should start mixing.
Two shits go in and a cutie comes out.

>one country as proof compared to the state of the cucked europeans and american nigger lover whores

your women literally dance to the rythm of african music and move their asses to please their African bulls while you petty white males can only rage on private cause you are too afraid to be openly labeled as racist

Again, I am Iranian, and by and large "my" women have been Latinas.

agree with this, I want to breed this slav

k then I love you

>your women literally dance to the rythm of african music

Gee, i wonder why that is? I sure wonder (((who))) could possibly have made that a reality?

ok, let me get this straight, so you whites can blame all your problems on the joos, but as soon as any country blames another for their demise then you sperg

modern white males are pathetic

forgot to mention
>loud and obnoxious
>fucking annoying accent, ugly language
>gets fat VERY easily
>giant, needy family that will never stop trying to take advantage of you

nice proxy, faggot

my gf is half-latino/half-norwegian. it works

>being this much in denial

>you whites
Prieto detected

Looks like a tranny

Because some of us are holding out for perfection..

KIKE!!!! KEK SHILLL!! RACE MIXER!! TRAITOR!!!!! DEGNERATE!!! MUTT BOY!! SELF LOATHING WHITE!! CIVILIZATION DESTROYER!!!

*KEK SHILL

>>>
NO KEK

Go to Ireland then, there's plenty of them.

>Sees El Santo at the bottom right
Kek

Agree, replace every obsolete race with slavs, nippons and persians in order to clean world.

Castizas only

Just broke up with half mexican half white, really big mistake. Total nigger fucking social media loving typical whore

Fell for the latina meme
Stay in your white country with white women
Most latinas are not attractive and even if they are, they are either total sluts or non-sluts who are simply unberable

Make latinas white again

whos that semen succubus

Bump

Go fucking kill yourself spic

>race-mixing with latinas
>the ultimate redpill

>Real life goblin calling Irish non-white
Pottery

That's blue demon, they didn't called el santo, "el enmascarado de plata" for nothing.

>mixing with latinas is the ultimate redpill

The average IQ in the US for Latino population is in the low 90s. I don't see /pol wanting to make itself any dumber than it already is - if that's even possible.

Miguel, stop slacking and get your ass back to the field

>that reverse image search

Oh Jeb!, tell me she's shopped, please!

The master races of the Aryan and East Asians may only mix, yet, only at a controlled rate.

Nofap and Sup Forums does not sometimes go hand in hand if you catch my drift

Is that really Jebs wife? Jesus... no wonder she was hidden from the public.

SAGE