Why aren't whites raising insects as food?

Why aren't whites raising insects as food?
>they are cheap and can be kept in the city
>can be fed scraps from your food
>high protein content
>ok with vegetarians and vegans
>use next to no water
>no unknown chemicals or gmo in your new protein source
>they are pretty much free to keep alive

Give me one good reason other than that you are a slave of your culture.

Yes, this is a politically incorrect topic. Read the original definition of politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

diyourself.ru/food/mealworm-flour-do-it-yourself.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to try out grass hopper chocolate

I know a shop in Poznań that sells locusts. Don't know about Grasshoppers. Terra-poz.

Probably tastes the same, thanks

They taste like shrimps.

Because some of us have actual money to buy actual food, not literal African Cuisine. Fucking Poorland.

because in our culture we didn´t just go outside and pick up every fucking disgusting thing that lay on the floor but had to fucking wrestle wild boars and badgers and shit.
that´s also why we have railroads, a postal system, had monarchies and colonies and the people eating the jellyfish that washed up on the shore sell their daughters for 15€ to sextourists.

Nice, I love shrimps

As if I gave a fuck.
>Give me one good reason other than that you are a slave of your culture.
I despise non-vertebrates and apart from seafood I don't deem them worthy to be eaten.
No thanks, I'll stick to my steak and pork Bratwurst, thank you.

It's called experiencing unknown, burger

I would rather eat soy than cockroaches and grasshoppers.

It's called being a literal jungle nigger. If I wanted to experience something "unknown" I'd suck your dick. Hard pass Jakub.

Whites are raising food for insects thought.

Look at America's food exports to third world countries.

Mealworms in my country? I have no clue what you are talking about. Where is the source for that?

HEYYY MY NAME IS JAKUB

filthy amerimutts always destroying casual conversations

My ancestors did not leave africa to eat bugs like a fucking nigger.
An neither will I.

cockroaches and grasshoppers are probably less dangerous than soy

hell, they're probably healthier than 90% of american food that's drenched in corn syrup or packaged in plastic

You don't pick ghem up but farm them on clean environment.

LIVIN Farms Hive

>Amerimutt
>Thread encouraging eating literal bugs that live in dirt and shit

No.

I'd rather let half the world's overpopulation die of starvation before I eat a fucking mealworm.

in germany a week and already talking about "muh ancestors"

No user, that's not. Even if more sustainable, it's still meat.

you could very feasibly season low protein foods with
>roach salt
or some shit, no idea why we don't

Preconceptions against the consumption of insects will stop them from gaining traction as food in the first world until food scarcity becomes an issue for the first world as well. By that point, in vitro meat will likely become the preferred alternative from both the cost and consumption perspective

You just don't know how to prepare them right.

If you eat to enjoy, you are doing it wrong nigger.

When there are enough white people to actually cause a food shortage then we will talk.

Well played.
Actually made me chuckle.

Grasshoppers don't live under dirt silly, besides all animals live on dirt and take a shit even your beloved pigs cover each other in mud for fun

But they have no brains and literally feel no pain. Where is their argument against that?

Experiencing unknown without fear and prejudice is a luxury burgers can't afford. Anons should know.

Why aren't niggers mixing their kool-aid with bleach?

too many insecure manlets with inferiority complexes on here that think eating steak makes them manly. Try a board that isnt so defensive and pathetic, can barely get these clowns to talk about pedophile democrats and you think you can get them to eat crickets?

I'd try it out, they can be made into powder that can be used for pretty much everything.

If you and your offspring eat enough bugs, they'll eventually become a bug.

That is not how to prepare them right.
I don't want to eat fucking bugs or worms, but if I can even see that they're bugs or worms, I'm especially disgusted.

How about cookies from high protein insect flour?

diyourself.ru/food/mealworm-flour-do-it-yourself.html

Do you eat seafood?
You are a slave to your culture after all.
Take the red pill.

This is like listening to an indian tell us we should eat cow piss and cow shit. Fuck off, retard

im not a fucking ferangi

this is what brainlets actually believe

told you OP wrong board to try this on

>
They are cheap only when good meat is still in the market, won't be in the case they would take over
>
Feeding them shit will turn their nutritional values to shit
>
High protein content is in ideal farming conditions, not in the conditions to make their production widespread, not differently from actual meat
>
The feelings of mentally ill people are irrelevant
>
Bullshit
>
Sure, as if (((they))) wouldn't start messing with chemicals and genetic engineering with fast reproducing organisms
>
Nothing is free

Murder tastes better

10pounds an animal.will.consume same as 10pounds insects, insects should be exterminated.

Do gou have a brain? Explain to me how insect meat isn't superior to mammal meat?
>no antibiotics needed
>can't infect humans
>no mercury
>use almost no water compared to livestock

Because we have fields full of cows. why the fuck would I rasie grasshoppers when I can just buy a steak?

Except that cow piss and cow shit have no nutritional value and make you sick, nice try brainlet

This is why I don't believe there will ever be a food shortage. Even if the thought of eating bugs grosses you out, we will find a way to make them more of an attractive food option. Also, for anyone that is interested, I grow purslane. Easiest shit in the world to grow, and is a powerhouse of a food.

>won't be in the case they would take over
You can farm them in your home dude.
That costs as much as your potato peels cost.

Cuz bugs are gross

OP is a fucking retard nigger.

Do it by yourself then, go on.

So tasty. Best meat in Asia.

>I grow purslane. Easiest shit in the world to grow, and is a powerhouse of a food.
oy vey goyum what r u some kind of hippy faggot!

just buy food! ok!?!?! god damnit!

t.blithering good goy retard from Sup Forums

I used to and will come back to doing it. My previous colony got parasites and had to be destroyed.

I'm just trying to get cum guzzlers such as yourself to start looking into alternatives. Now, you have to go back.

>cultivate creeping things with scraps
>cultivate fish with creeping things
>cultivate vegetables/fruits in aquaponic system with water from fish pond/tank
>rinse and repeat
congratulations! you are now independent of any food supply :)

Because we are white and don't live in the fucking jungle.

They simply require much less space, food and water in relation to the weight. That because they waste less energy on complex body functions that mammals need to survive. It's simply more efficient then regular farming regular meat so the price will always be lower.

>cultivate fish
Try raising serious fish in a commie block.

Because we eat meat. Oh and we are not third world.

There is simply no rational argument against it, it's just about feelings.

Might give it a shot I can't hurt to give it a try. Thanks OP

This.

lol how retarded are you? im on your side dipshit

holy fucking newamigo learn to read the tone of a post.

Geez, I wonder if people wouldn't start dealing with similar events on a large scale by using "unknown chemicals" or raising GMOs, user, but surely it wouldn't happen now, would it?

I just got out of bed, tone means nothing to me. My bad user.

its all good, early bird gets the cricket powder

>It's simply more efficient
Then why isn't it taking off by itself? Could it be that people don't want communism?

It's easy as fuck btw.
Get some oats (brother) for bedding and give them carrots as a source of water. Once carrots become dry, remove them. Try keeping life stages separate. If you don't give them some protein from time to time they will start eating each other.

sure, if you lack the space you can resort to just creeping things
or organize your commie block folks to get a patch of land to build as system as i mentioned.
or just eat creeping things on your own.
if you have a backyard however you can be perfectly independent with healthy variety of food

>Why aren't whites raising insects as food?

Because you don't eat bugs after the age of 4, and they taste like shit.

/thread

P.S. Fuck off

It is taking off as insect powder is fed to farm animals and added to regular food. They simply don't tell you that not to hurt your feelings. Know your E's.

>Then why isn't it taking off by itself?
Because people in the west don't like it and are not in a position where there have to make use of it to survive. People make many of their decisions based on feelings. It would be a benefit to society to adapt it.

Sounds legit tbhfam. can I save a lot of money doing this?

as you said mostly cultural reasons
have eaten fried crickets in indonesia and grasshopper with chocolate in vietnam mainly as a dare and partially because i was curious if they taste as bad as i imagined.
they dont taste bad but certainly not for everyone and most definitively nowhere close to the taste of meat.

if we were to use extracted insect protein as basis for meat replacement and add artificial flavoring and tons of spices then it might have a future as cheaper meat alternative but it wont start in europe . my best guess is that poor 3rd world countrys would be far more accepting of cricket mc nuggets than we europeans.

in the long run we will invariably use either insect or bacterial protein as meat replacement simply because its not feasible for the ever growing population to farm cattle for meat and factory farming has severe sideeffects on animals and the produced meat so it is also not a long term solution.

>Because you don't eat bugs after the age of 4, and they taste like shit.
Wrong and Wrong

unend thread

This is great. Easily sustainable food supply with minimal external energy source. When western civilizations collapse, at least we'll still get some high protein free foods.

>Eating a living creature
ok then

Gook detected. You can fuck off as well

plants are alive

If you feed them vegetable scraps and use little to no bedding or even sterile dirt it should cost you nothing. Keep them somewhere warm but not next to the radiator. Adult beatles get water from air, which means what dry air = no water and they will fight for water in veggies with larvae. Unles you keep stages separate of course. Larvaes will try to eat pupas.

>raising swarms of termites for consumption
Buckle up.

I'd like to see a fully automated mass production farm for insects, you just put in food and water for the insects and get a constant supply of high protein insect flour. That would not be that hard, but almost impossible with mammals.

Why would this be ok with vegans? Aren't bugs living things just like animals? Can any vegan explain the reasoning for this?

Read how to prepare them or else you will eat them with their shit in their gut.

>australian flag
>gook detected

what did you look in a mirror?

2012 called.
You need one worker to keep entire bug farm in check.

Insects feel no pain.
Plants are alive btw.

>Yes goy, eat these dir...i mean delicious bugs. You don't want to harm the earth by eating beef, do you, goy?

What if I don't want to ingest hormones injected into livestock?

When i was small pal of mine went to china and bought everyone canned worms and flies
i almost puked just by the smell
even cats and dogs didnt eat that shit

Don't eat livestock that gets injected with hormones then

Insects were made by God to tend to the earth and feed animals (Toads, fish, niggers, and asians). Animals were made to feed the white man, who was made in God's image.

That's why we eat burgers and not cockroaches.

How can I tell the difference if I have not raised thst meat myself?
Do you expect me to study a piece of meat every time I buy it?

Were reaching new levels of stupid among phoneposting niggers.

Everything you listed qualifies as animals.
Your burger education is showing.

It would probably be cheaper to develop lab grown meat processes that convincing people bugs are good to eat.

you can do it with goldfish as well
but yea, space is an issue

Mealworms are really good. My mom made them a few weeks ago into a powder.