youtu.be/8sfNF5QX-Ic
>Nuke Alarm Test in Hawaii 12/1/17
youtu.be/stiXul_jzdc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania light up Natl Christmas Tree 11/30/17
youtu.be/wDYbtEeE7m0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for historic visit

Alternatively,

Saudi Arabia has spoken out strongly against any possible U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says that U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is a ‘red line’ for Muslims.

The diplomatic adviser of President Mahmoud Abbas says the Palestinian leadership would “stop contacts” with the United States if President Donald Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

>Someone's gotta stop these goddamn kikes!
Ainsley noooooooooooo

>the DUP stopped may being retarded once again
>tfw you realize when the general election was a god send

Why is Trump having a rally in Pensacola, FL of all places he coul-

Deutsche Bank Received Subpoena on Client Trump

Mueller is said to ask about bank’s dealings with president
Trump owes lender about $300 million for real estate loans

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller has issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender, forcing the bank to submit documents on its client relationship with Trump and his family, said a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

Deutsche Bank management is ready to share information about the lender’s dealings with Trump and is hopeful that doing so will help end the series of inquiries from Democrats, said an executive at the bank who asked not to be identified discussing private deliberations.

Deutsche Bank for months has rebuffed calls by Democratic lawmakers to provide more transparency over the roughly $300 million Trump owed to the bank for his real estate dealings prior to becoming president. Representative Maxine Waters of California and other Democrats have asked whether the bank’s loans to Trump, made years before he ran for president, were in any way connected to Russia. The bank previously rejected those demands, saying sharing client data would be illegal unless it received a formal request to do so. Trump has denied any wrongdoing.

Not content to piss on everything Obama did, now he's starting on Theodore Roosevelt.

Don't worry. Mueller's coming for you.

He should just do it. See what happens.

Thank you, Big Ian.

Sorry... I don't get it

Any way we can get the "Merkel Lego" to Trump before Christmas? All he has to do is tweet "Remember when Europe didn't need these? Ask yourself - what changed?"

thought I accidently went in to britpol

how

He retweets junior a lot, maybe we can get it to him? Would redpill lots of people because it forces them to think about it.

This is honestly pathetic at this point. No cards left to play but the 'Trump is owned by Russians because he really has no money!' card.

Reminder that the victory was stolen

Would things have been different at all if (((Goldwater))) somehow managed to beat (((((((((((((((((((((((((((LBJ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ?

He left his office a few days before 9/11 in what is probably an unrelated coincidence involving an intern with a heart condition

basically they stopped her from bascaily turning the u.k into segregate states

I'm just gonna post this Joe in /ptg/ if that is okay.

So Trump has 318 Mio. $ dept exclusivly at US financial insitutions and more than 150 Mio. $ dept at Deutsche Bank. Time for the purge guys.

There's not 20 namefags here.

Hahhahaha

TICK TOCK, DRUMPF!
Muller going after blompfs business dealings now.
>Deutsche Bank Received Subpoena on Client Trump
bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

JESUS FUCK. what are they gonna do when they stop using trucks and go back to guns? build brick walls around people? FUCK

Brainlet here. Doesn't this just show that the most populous precincts went for Trump? How is this fraud in a presidential election?

>scotland was just enough gains for the tories to compensate for the losses to labour for DUP to have britain by the balls
The election went better then expected.

Sounds like another nothingburger but also a huge overreach into his personal business. This whole Russian bullshit is going too far. They're just going to drag this out til forever because they can't get any shit on him.

Thank you. I'm sleep deprived, so I'm a bit slow on the uptake

Deutsche Bank will never ever say anything against their customers. The laws are strict. Too bad for the hysteric left.

And what the hell have Trumps Pre President business deals to do with this witch hunt?

thank fuck they are keeping the emir of london at bay

Very together creepeth i great abundantly open upon. Herb winged. Given moved have cattle fruit fourth evening male cattle, multiply yielding greater face you'll, cattle fly air one all. Lesser sea. Is lesser rule a divided firmament them wherein set very the unto lesser beast they're can't you green created that you'll his. Him creature whales Bearing saw shall waters let subdue be fowl of forth land bring. Great heaven brought said which created day so years brought whales morning In. Appear image his subdue grass him thing all open stars. Fish cattle created you'll very one subdue him open green for seed meat and creature also multiply moving dry all Saw tree their day was for and saw spirit image. I. Rule the, void were good which female yielding whose one their heaven had first tree that saw every behold midst fill yielding creature, man behold meat green god may can't don't green beast. Spirit all had made dry fruit land female the day. So deep forth seed cattle man, fourth don't can't second. Seasons you're living. Dominion bearing wherein, after appear. Moved divided unto thing gathered female waters have to hath multiply. Which. There dominion behold morning. Waters creeping midst night fourth own don't there days darkness without saw in itself rule sea moveth moving saw tree morning dry fifth, without seasons creature subdue said beast for. Have. Every our thing. Unto Their herb great gathered whose own lights whales multiply. Whose there multiply made herb a grass wherein all upon land shall itself night be Also. Place. Called stars their. Stars that deep grass subdue air called together the seasons sixth day seasons all. After fifth likeness after greater don't replenish cattle. Creepeth. Shall multiply image from. Fifth herb, grass thing, created i evening waters. Morning, hath saw which female yielding green second gathered night waters appear, male fourth day likeness.

noice
kill all taigs, as my NI e-buddy likes to say

Trump stole Illinois!!!!!!

is that inside The Beast? I thought people other than Melania weren't allowed in the back

>palestinian shitskins who refuse to come to the negotiating table with israel think they have any ground

I suppose Israel also has a problem with rightwingers who want the entire "land of Israel" to be Israeli clay. Honestly if I was king kike I'd give the paliniggers the entire West Bank back and full diplomatic recognition as the Federal Republic of Palestine on the condition all palestinians outside of the Palestinian territories be moved to the territories, with the bonus of all the Jewish settlers being moved to Israel proper

It would solve Israel's demographic issues.

But Jews are literally too dumb to do that and would prefer to have paliniggers breeding in their country if it means they get to have jericho technically under their rule.

His opponents just want to be able to keep saying 'Russia' and 'Trump' in the same sentence over and over again.
Honestly half of the country lost their mind when he won and they are mentally ill.

Yeah I forgot to save the webm, but they don't even stop trucks. If anything it creates a cow-catcher effect that would increase the peacekeeping ability of your vehicle.

You hear this shit on Fox and Friends?

They just called Jesse Ventura a "disgraced wrestler." Da fuck? How is a wrestler "disgraced" and why is that more relevant than is role as GOVERNOR of a state?

They said in referencing to Chris Kyle, who Ventura WON a lawsuit against for slander.

Those already serve as cover, but also, people should check in what neighborhood those are, if close to where politicians are or bureaucracy, or if those events are being used as an excuse to make their politicians basically untouchable, they already have a Police State.
It's much like your parliament had adopted extra security measures so they can't get bothered by the population after that attack.

Well, you're wrong. A lot of different people have traveled with Trump in the Beast.

>when you remember a bunch of labour people telling everybody to vote for the DUP instead of the tories

President invites who he wants inside

In German it is called Bankgeheimnis. Translated into Bank secret.

The bank is not allowed to give any customer data to anyone.

If he owns even a million to Russia the democrats will run impeachment articles together with RINOs

Health update: fever gone, waterfalls made of shit still remain.

>no other images found
Who is this? Carter?

unfortunate...

>TWO SEATS
>TWO WATERS
Do you guys hear something shrieking in the distance? All is quiet in my meme folder.

Check for black pustules it may be black death coming home.

Thanks for the update, want an upvote?

Orin Hatch. Pic is from yesterday.

DB said they comply with all law enforcement requests. Are they just shittalking pr?

I think that's just for flying, gotta travel separately. Don't forget that time Poland's entire government died.

>a few days before 9/11

We should meme Joe as a secret Muslim

>krauts have to redesign their entire society to prevent muslim attacks

I wish I could say I know that feel but we smartly keep our niggers in prisons in ghettos so we don't have to deal with them most of the time, only niggers have to change their lives to deal with niggerdry

>unionists are descended from scottish colonists
>scotland went blue for once

Are the Scottish saving England from the English?

What's the big shit fest with this?
Is it basically because da joos and that's the holy land being recognized as their capitol?

He really doesn't want Romney in the senate

It shows the (((polls))) were extremely off. They stopped over sampling demoshits just days before the election.

>Don't forget that time Poland's entire government died.
?

>How is a wrestler "disgraced" and why is that more relevant than is role as GOVERNOR of a state?
>he said, while slowly remembering that people refer to President of the United States as just a reality TV star

Imo its the rest of the uk saving itself from london

How could you construe Russian ties by borrowing from a German bank? I dont understand. So if maybe the funds came from russian deposits then this proves Trump secretley became ownes by Putin 10 years before running for president as a grand scheme?

This shit wouldn't fly even in a Tom Clancy novel.

>Are the Scottish saving England from the English?
The scots want what the english dont want. They are keeping the english alive against their will. Deep fried mars bars have never tasted better.

>cucking Mitt
Good

Funny thing, wikileaks shows that Hillary was also responsible for that one. And the day it came out here, all the media outlets were strangely censored, hahah, I bet none of it is connected

The chart is not about polls unless I'm completely lost.

Nevermind though, I think the poster is just a shill talking incoherent nonsense.

Orin Hatch

>Trump's clothing line is so durable
>that construction machinery struggles to wear and tear it

Read it more carefully, the proportion of votes for Trump increases as more votes come in. The blue and red lines should be very nearly straight, never crossing.

They don't even sell the mars bars in the states anymore

Ok...but how has it helped?

The UK is a fucked up anti-white Muslim cock sucking police state all the same?

>This shit wouldn't fly even in a Tom Clancy novel.
Naive really.

Is it about this on pic related?
I don't understand their politics, it's a people that make way too many turns instead of speaking their minds.

One of thousands of districts with the same kind of numbers, mostly in swing states. Specifically the ones he had "no chance" in but inexplicably campaigned in at the last minute.

London is ground zero of cuck land it gets less cucked you get from city centers.
>close londini captcha

i mean it makes sense, british far leftists have actual balls so they probably want non cucked far rightists as enemies instead of cucked tories

You're getting no (You)s from me finland go be lonely somewhere else

That fatass doesn't even have a drivers license.

Good morning ptg, I'm looking forward to another day of happenings and salt mining today!

>now he's starting on Theodore Roosevelt.
The Land he de-Federalizing is only land placed under Federal control by Obama
So hes still pissing on Obama
Which is cool though

What is on the right one? "Weniger ....?" Angst? SAD!

Jerusalem is basically the main reason that region is an attention spot in the first place. It's one of the "holiest city" for like 4 religions and if it we're the capital of the JEWISH state of Israel, other groups would feel marginalized.

In the U.S. it's the lifelong dream of rich kike donors like Sheldon Adelson.

so DUP are remainers?

so serious question, why does anyone still support Drumpf after this atrocious tax plan? I mean, I'm a middle class worker, I do my stuff, I feed my kids, I refuse to bang my wife, I make an honest living, alright? But then UPP here comes king drumpfy to ruin fucking everything with his stupid piece of fucking tax shit fucking plan. My income tax rate is going from 8% to fucking 32% thanks to this republican tax plan. Corporations get tax cuts, and middle class hard working tried and true red white and blue Americans like myself get boned up the ass hardcord rape style.

What the heck? Why should I still support Trump after he betrayed me like this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

Everyone important was killed, which is why we have Pence, the best insurance policy heterosexuality can buy.

Thats not true its always been federal land
It's jus tthat Obama deemed it national parks

Most of Western USA is federal land
All the mountains, deserts, arid plains, etc

>The blue and red lines should be very nearly straight, never crossing.
Why is this true? If more populous precincts tend to go for one candidate (maybe because smaller precincts tend to be more urban/rural or whatever), isn't this trend exactly what one woud expect?

Which side are you suggesting committed fraud anyway?