FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn...

FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Special Counsel Robert Mueller has asked Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) to share data on accounts held by U.S. President Donald Trump and his family, a person close to the matter said on Tuesday.

Germany’s largest bank received a subpoena from Mueller several weeks ago to provide information on certain money and credit transactions, the person added, confirming a report by German daily Handelsblatt published on Tuesday.

Deutsche Bank, which has loaned the Trump organization millions of dollars for real estate ventures, said it would not comment on any of its clients.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-deutsche-bank/deutsche-bank-receives-subpoena-from-mueller-on-trump-accounts-source-idUSKBN1DZ0XN

archive: archive.is/ow3P9#selection-839.0-843.149

>'person close to matter'
>'bank ain't talking about clients'

deductive reasoning? terrified LARP

they are getting desperate. now they will stir up the conservative base and eventually demand congress remove Mueller.

Mueller is draining the swamp. Notice everyone in the media is turning on him all at once. They realize POTUS Trump is tollerable as long as their crimes go unpunished

the mueller is /ourguy/ theory has to my favourite thing to come from this board for long time.

also, nice quads.

Honestly I doubt Mueller is our guy until the moment he puts a leftie in jail.. which he still hasn't done. He hasnt touch podesta despite the Manafort/Ukr/Rus tie in

>He hasnt touch podesta
Not yet, but Podesta resigns for no reason then? you dont think hes expecting it?

Just watch the behavior of the media this week vis-a-vis Mueller/Rod R.

Also, notice how Trump never mentions Mueller. Ever. Trump is literally the most effective distraction in history.

>A source familiar with Comey's thinking says

He has to resign because clients dont want to deal with a lobbying group whos name is tied to manafort, but whether Mueller will actually lay a finger on a demorat, I'll believe it when I see it.

Also even if he idicts Podesta I still wont be sure he doesnt plan to purposefully botch the prosecution so Podesta gets off scott free.

So I will only trust that Mueller is good when I see a demorat in prison due to him.

Mueller is panicking.

why? he can just quit and leave at anytime. plus, hes fucking rich. hes building treason cases instead of doing crosswords until he dies.

>the mueller is /ourguy/ theory

Funniest meme yet.

YES YES YES

Mueller for president. I LOVE Mueller

Do you mumble podesta in your sleep sometimes?
who cares about that faggot, muh uranium, obama didn't got for the previous administration's crimes either.
Hillary isn't you president, that fat bipolar con is, why not watch him close instead?

>Trump invested in a Russian Hotel in 1996
>ENPEEACCCHHHH DRUMPF

something like this is what's gonna happen

11D chess guise! Mueller's really after the satanist pedophile elite ruling the world! He's after James Alefantis!

We can't stop winning can we? MAGA!

DRUMPF IS DONE

Fucking finally, give me Pence already

TICK TOCK Trumpkins

Why so serious Muhammad?

I want to migrate to the US some day, I want t to still exist then.

He's not /ourguy/, but in order to take Trump down, he will have to take down everything else before.

No, I think they will found out some nasty russian guaranteed his loans to DB