Realistic desirable demographics

So Sup Forums in order to be realistic, what would be the most desirable demographic outcome for whites within the U.S. If the current demographic trend is somehow reversed, would a 70-75% white nation be acceptable for Sup Forums.
inb4 'wtf no 90% white ethnostate'
This is purely for reasonable and realistic discussion. Btw 70-75% white is reminiscent of america during the 1990s.

America as a unified nation is itself is highly questionable. We're going the way of Yugoslavia and the austro hungarian empire. In the aftermath there will be some new nations that are 90% plus white though many others will be all nigger or spic.

I don't see this taking fruition

Asians are pretty much white, in terms of behaviour.
I wouldn't mind seeing their numbers increase tbqh

>46% soon
0% when?

Nothing less than 95% white is acceptable.

Minorities need to go back to being an odd curiosity in our countries.

Nah westernized Asians are generally SJW trash
At least nigger population is gonna remain the same, they are the worst.

They are not white, Asians are strange people who have no social skills and are some of the most awkward people. I see Asians walk around in pyjamas and they continuously snort. These people don't act white.

I'm trying to be realistic here

The irishman is right

I can't imagine America being 14% Asian and 24% spic.
I should start smoking because I do not want to live long enough to witness America's demographic suicide.

do something about it

no u

reminder

The direction is much more important than the absolute number.

75% and increasing is good, but bringing it up to 75% then having it fall again is not

Well if we really want to stop this one of you NEETs is going to have to run for President. Run a campaign based on the dreams and aspirations of the Founding Fathers that way the media will have to prove they really, really hate the creators of America. You’re also going to want to learn how to be a great orator like Mosley

Then the Yankees declare war on us and we get raped again...

(you)

If we could deport spics things would stabilize back to the 70s demographics.

no

Reminder that pol needs to focus on winner the culture war over the race war

Bormies are gonna breed whites out of the majority, this cannot be prevented, this step has already been lost.

Pol needs to focus on promoting white culture and values, for its these things that bring sustainable prosperity.

This projection isn’t ideal, but we’re really dodging a bullet with the proportion of blacks not increasing. I’d much rather live in a Latin American country than an African country.