E Rodge Baiting

I live in Santa Barbara. Just fucked a sorority girl I met through tinder who was sorority sisters with the two girls who were killed by the supreme gentleman, and one other that was shot but lived. I'm not feeling like keeping this going long, but there's potential for some real lulz to be had. How should I leverage this situation to make the greatest offering to kek?

Ew dude you fucked a Delta Delta Delta? Worst sorority in IV.

How about this? Don't be a freaky psycho. But if you do want to be a lunatic and fuck with these girls, please film and share with the rest of us, thanks.

Take it to /bant/ you fucking underage faggot this isn't political

Tri-Delts are the fatties, right?
Did you fuck a fatty, OP?

Shoot her, obviously.

Ya you got me there... Reason I'm not trying to keep it going long.

finish his work.

Tri Delts are some of the hottest grills at my school

Honestly if you do anything freaky like reference Elliot, or say "You're next" or some other crazy shit, they'll probably just call the cops on you. Unless they are drunk then you can do literally anything and nobody in that town gives a shit.

I already made a "supreme gentleman" joke, but pretty sure went over her head

I'm not a ucsb, just live in SB. Fuck no would I go to iv.

How about this. Record yourself telling then that Elliot was divine and this sluts had it coming. It's not threatening, just psychotic, so they can't bantz you with the cops. Please make a fresh meme for us to all enjoy, we are counting on you bud.

Ahhh so you are a classic SBCC fuck boy? Good for you lad. Living in Santa Barbara was the best days of my life. Go to the botanical garden or knapp's castle sometime, two great spots.

Naw to that too. Out of college, working in Carp live in SB. TBQH I might know you if you're a ucsb republifag

But to address your earlier statement, 6/10 some chub. One of those "let yourself go it's senior year" types.

Whatever, they can't all be dimes, but if I can milk some legit lulz it'll be worth it.

Print his manifesto but sign with your name and ask her to read it.

Dude flirt with her a lot and get her attached to you. Then invite her out, take her to the beach at sunset, and then film your ass dumping her in honor of Elliot. Tell her you are dumping her because she is a slut in honor of St. Elliot and that from now on your are an anti-thot crusader. And you don't need to be in the video, just her reaction. The confusion on her face when you explain you are a disciple of the Supreme Gentleman would be comedy gold.

Oh that's good too

Claim the mantle OP. You too can become the Supreme Gentleman.

Working in the 805 i worry name dropping him like that could get me shitcanned, but it's an idea. Anything more subtle?

This might be a goodun

daily reminder kek smiles upon the supreme gentleman

Rodge killed a few betas

His writing style sounds a little bit like a rpg. Truly a high level paladin.