The White Manifesto Thread

High tier - White people with Brown/Blonde/Red hair with Blue/Green eyes.

Middle tier - White people with black hair and Black/Brown eyes.

Low tier - Sub Mediterranean people aka Greeks/Italians/Spaniards etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_k8PahVTNJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red hair
>high tier
Gingers are subhumans

Wrong!

This seems like the right thread to suggest this.

We should write "It's Okay To Be White" on money, it's easy and costs nothing.

>Go to ATM
>Take out money
>Use sharpie to write it's okay to be white
>Put money back in

Thanks for the input kike

Actually not a bad idea. Would cause chimpouts in no time

> tfw mom's dutch
> tfw dad's Norwegian
> tfw green eyes
> tfw brown hair
> tfw being a cumskin

T. Kike

What if I have grey eyes?

>put money back in the atm

you really cant state opinions and expect them to be respected while using a meme flag

>dark brown hair that turns nearly blonde when in the sun for a while
>50% anglo
>brown eyes
where do i fall

>using 90's cash machines
nearly all ATMs in my city have a deposit function...

>italian
>low tier
we were literally the first reich you uncultured retard

WHAT

sub mediterranean mean under the medditeranean you idiot
also
>there are no blonde/blue eyed italian
>EU education
>uncultered
>not knowing what was the first reich
FIRST REICH
>"holy roman empire"
2nd REICH
>German Empire
3rd reich
>Nationalsocialst Germany

What is blonde hair and brown eyes

>tfw Brown hair blue eyes

Feels good knowing I literally would have been fine in nazi germany

>tfw when you'te mediterranean shit tier but your gf is qt blonde hair/blue eyes master tier

Nice D/C thread you've got here

InB4 mutt memes to everything I say

>Being Bulgarian

the only master race are the jews, the rest of the humans are second tier, whites would be last because most of them are mongrels

nigger category

Unironically nigger tier

>WE UZ KANGS

No ancient Romans were the first Reich, you barley share DNA with them. You simply live in their ancestral homelands.

Make a thread for this and make it a meme

>tfw had light brown hair when I was a kid and it got darker as I got older
It hurts lads

should read the mutt thread, anybody that post here thinking they are 100% white, are wrong, the majority will be mongrels, whites only exist in Iceland

>shitty reading comprension
>we wuz kangz
Reich is a german term used to indicate the 3 german empire
The roman state was never definied by anyboby as a reich but either as kingdom,republic or empire(imperium)
btw post your source that italian aren't the most direct descendant of rome :^)

>0-6 years old: blond hair, blue eyes
>6-10 years old: dirty blond hair, blue eyes
>10 years old-present: brown hair, blue eyes
Glad my eye color hasn't changed, desu. For me, blue eyes are high-tier, green eyes are mid-tier, and brown/hazel/gray/whatever else is shit-tier.
>Get caught inserting defaced cash on ATM camera
>Go to federal prison
>Get raped by Jamal and his buddies
>By the time you get out of prison, whites are a minority and Sharia is the law of the land
Great idea.

Sage this shit

>tfw high tier

Out of curiosity, what about the rare poeple with black hair but blue eyes, or green?

lol how's the weather in the 3rd world?

I'm whiter than you, Muhammad

>Benjamin Franklin
>High tier
Shame on you

New jersey beaner wop detected. Italians are literally as white as jews going by genetic pca. Kill yourself brown eyed manlet.
>inb4 muh iq
That figure is from 1970 and the current italian iq is put at 96, and 100 for north italy, which is low tier compared to holland and finland.

>tfw your hair goes from blond to dark brown

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Italian 1.97 blonde blue eyes here, I can literally shit on your head

Quite possibly the worst thing you can have. Its the exact opposite of what women like.

wonky, been alternating between snowing and sunny today

For the good of the reich dont waste a qt like that with your subhuman semetic genes.

I hate this retarded image, it's akin to stupid leftist images.

Could it be possible there have been more successful brown haired white people because well.. imagine this.. they are more common!???

Image makes you look fucking retarded.

Hazel means brown in the center with green around, very different from having shitskin eyes.

>Blonde hair
>Blue eyes
masterrace

T. Buttmad italian nigger manlet. You arent related to the romans stop give it up faggot.

Uhmm no sweetie. Northern Europe (all blondes) has almost double the population of southern europe.

It's for camouflage in a forest

>t.amerimutt living in a country named after an italian

I am direct descendant of Caesar (which had black hairs and eyes) and you are nigger american. Enough said

Ironically italians cluster analysis shows that youre basically identical to jews and you only scrape out as a little whiter than turks/muslims.

X doubt

>muslim
>an ethnic
>implying that italian don't cluster close to ASHKENZI because they got pasta'd multiple times by the roman army

High tier white checking in (brown hair/blue eyes)

go back to 9gag fucktard jew

Jews are identical to us because we raped them in Roman times. Also we are a lot whiter than turks. Northern Italians are basically Germans but with high IQ

I have dark brown hair and eyes that shift from green-blue-grey depending on the lighting. What am I?

what if I have black hair with gray eyes?

>he make me mad so he jew

Kys

Depends. How tall are you?

fucking BLACKED mutt please shut your fucking mouth about whiteness every fucking misery that CAUCASIAN people are going through is because of your nigger loving ass

A swedecuck

fucking BLACKED mutt please shut your fucking mouth about whiteness every fucking misery that CAUCASIAN people are going through is because of your nigger loving ass so shut up and go back to BLACKED.com

fucking BLACKED mutt please shut your fucking mouth about whiteness

The highest majority of achievements in the Western world comes from the British Isles in which the majority of people have dark colored hair and the same can be said for other high achievers like Germany.

>Northern Europe (all blondes) has almost double the population of southern europe.

What does this even mean? Countries of a few million such as Norway have some blondes while Italy, Spain etc. has almost 10 x their population.

Umm like, get an education pls sweetie?

I rest my case :>

180cm

>t. 56% face

We have cash machines that can do deposits. Not that common but we do.

We have these. Sadly half the population is retarded.

t.

how tall are you my Italian friend?

I have never seen a white person, stick up for another white person lol....and i live in central Texas.

Lmao

>black hair
>white
If you have black hair you might as well be a full Nigger

>this damage control
just accept it Ivane

You probably live in a city

Lmao i'm taller than you and i have green eyes ahahah
You are literally browner than an italian ahah

Sub-Human tier: G*rmins, Sw*des, R*ssians.

186cm and if it wasnt for my scholiosis i would be even taller

> Flag
Here's your classification

THese kind of shitthreads keeps us from what actually matters:
Destroy Islam

But i am not Ivan. :(
These ATM's are usually at bigger bank branches. But most old people go directly in queue instead for them. Also look at how a part of the population speaks fluently foreign languages while the majority can't speak any other than bulgarian. People here are dumb. Accept it. The smart ones already moved away. like 2.5 million of them. fuck our mafia state.

>whiteness is measured in height
Greaseball logic.

If you guys have this much pride, why are white men the poster-children for cuckolding and adultery?
I think you guys are losing your edge.

Kike divide and conquer
>low tier are the people who started amazing civilizations before jesus was even a thing

Ok

Fag tier - faggot who tries to divide white people.

actual untermensch
go back to syria

Central texas is mostly hill country. not far from waco or Austin though, but city.

Serious question, do you think this will ever stop? I'm hesitating to have white children because of it. How will it be when my child is in school age?
youtube.com/watch?v=_k8PahVTNJg

brazil is the worst shithole of a country I've ever been in

>Hitler was a nigger
You guys are pants on head retarded when it comes to phenotypes

yeah, i know a lot of people here are retarded, but since i've started coming here i unironically feel better about bulgaria than i did before. and i just asked my coworkers what these machines are, apparently everybody knew about them but me. oh well. good thing i've only ever needed to deposit cash by hand a few times

>High tier
>Brown hair with Green eyes
not even white

>Foundation of your society is low tier

where do grey eyes fall on this list user?

This doesn't make G*rmins and Sw*des any more human, my Hispanic friend.

"if you aren't aryan, you are thrash"

-Divisive Black Man

Nothing more beautiful than a red haired woman with pale, pale white skin and a light freckling on her face and shoulders. I'll be in my bunk.