She DESTROYED Southern

The person who single-handedly brought down Southern and the alt-right, lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>nazbol
kys

Take care, sweetie, you don't want to start a doxxing war against us.

Remember, the pics you up on internet are forever.

MYSTERY
E
A
T

for anyone wondering who is responsible for all the e-celeb posts

it's this guy

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies

His nazbol sidepiece

twitter.com/lilnazbol

And their fucking fanclub assblasted because he got doxxed and now he wants to 'clean up the movement' by taking a giant shit on anyone and everyone he can to try and make a name for himself.

fake account. it is a neet faggot

Just cause she destroyed southern now the alt-right is butthurt.

kys kali, no one cares about you

She's a former NaziGirl who got doxxed by infinitechan, her parents went full of drama and now is larping as a NazBol poster girl (Kali is one of the few girls who write on /leftypol/). There are a lot of pictures of her trying to seduce one guy from TRS when she was a minor. That's why is fuking ironic what she's doing to Lauren, when we could do the same to her.

She looks like a Turkish/Celt rape baby

>giving a shit about not only e-celebs, but e-celeb drama

You destroyed nothing. The pictures of Lauren are old and a lot of people know it. You're playing with fire, Kali, because there are pictures of you that I bet your boyfriend Shawn never has seen. Again, take care and don't start fights you can't win.

>shilling yourself on pol in an attempt to get followers

All e-celeb posts should be banned

>Sup Forums becomes the new Sup Forums
>A bunch of thots are chained in succession fighting over patreon gibs

I wish we were a "containment board" again. Normalfags come here and ruin the subculture with their petty egoism.

> less than 2k followers..

wtf...is wrong...with you enabling fucking slawgs.
I bet this kali bitch is spamming this board for sheckels.

OK. Im taking this personally. I will financially END this bitch. I hope her family has already disowned her cause thats coming too.

yah im on my last stress-release ball

Is she a coalburner? if not nazbols are better than civnats

I'm not even her, lol

what the fuck is a nazbol

Her parents knew her activities when she was doxxed as a Nazi. That's why she changed Hitler for Stalin.

She sent a lot of her pictures to TRS guys, she's a slut and I wouldn't surprised if she was a coalburner too.

A retard.

Sure, Kali.

A meme ideology who edgy kids larp when they don't want to be labeled as Nazis. A lot of them are non-whites or just former right wingers with bad experiences like Kali.

100% confirmed her. Show feet.

>bald manlet so cucked he has to live his deeply felt e-beefs vicariously through Antifa fags.

feels bad.

He's not a manlet, fuck off

What makes you jealous of Southern? Is it that she has a bigger rack than you? Her cute nose? The money?

Shawn, are you aware your "girlfriend" is cheating you?

>Side piece.
>As in "Not even good enough to be the primary piece".
LilAsianNabol BTFO. I guess not all Asians have a good snap-on hooha, huh? Sad to be small, frail, and loose.

Kali is an attention whore, that's why she started to larp as nazi on TRS. Now she's doing the same but on /leftypol/.

I've met him and he's like 5'11 or 6'0, if I'm being conservative. Maybe taller.

When whites are so cucked that the coloured people are becoming redpilled to stop them from destroying themselves.

fucking hell, the absolute state of us.

just another ewhore honestly. this skank better not become the new whore everyone orbits.

he's 6'1, not a manlet at all. Just butthurt alt right losers are spreading misinfo

nice, what did his dick taste like?