Gay wedding cake case goes before Supreme Court today

Well, Sup Forums? Should bakers be forced by law to make rainbow-colored cakes for gay weddings?

It should be noted that bakers would still have to sell any already-made cakes in their stores to a gay couple. This case is about whether a gay couple can force a baker to make them a specific cake for their wedding.

i dont even think gay marriage should be legal

>Amerimutts will be forced by law to suck off gays soon or risk being charged with a hate crime
Kek smiles at your misfortune.

One would think that fags are over represented in the bakers world

now your supreme court gets to weigh the right of religious freedom, as guaranteed in your constitution, against a right they made up in 2015

>Gay (((weddings)))
These ain't weddings even by accident.

This is the same level of bullshit as patent trolling.

If this goes against the bakery, can this set a precedent for contesting the tech industry's political bias?

The military won't force you to fight if the war is against your morals, would should the govt force you to bake a faggot cake if it's against your morals? The liberals just like getting btfo I guess because I can't see them ruling it's lawful.

>hello there Mr. Baker, we'd like to purchase a traditional wedding cake. kthxbye
vs
>hello you homophobic bigot, we want a cake that looks like a prolapsed anus with frosting that looks like someone jizzed all over it and a marzipan statue of us buttfucking each other surrounded by a massive gay orgy.

As near as I can tell, the Court's four liberals will side against the baker, and its four conservatives with him.

Basically, it all comes down to fucking Anthony Kennedy again. On one hand, he's always been huge on gay rights (authoring every pro-gay ruling the Court has made since he's been there), and on the other, he's always been very strongly pro-religious freedom (Hobby Lobby, for example). So who knows?

It's sad though that this one octogenarian has so much power.

A just Supreme Court would strike down any and all public accommodation laws imposed on private businesses.

Massive corporations with monopolies on social media ban right wing opinions
>they're private corporations, so they can do what they want! Just use something else if you don't like it bigot!

Two man store does not want to produce a product that conflicts with their convictions
>this is discrimination! Every baker should have no say whatsoever in what they make and for who (except if they're muslims of course)!

I hate, HATE, the left. They're hypocritical and anti-Western. None of their arguments hold together for even a second.

thanks for the laugh man

Fuck that gay cake drama pisses me off to this day. That bakery was fine with baking them a cake, the fags wanted them to cater at the wedding, effectively forcing them to be a part of a homosexual wedding.

>walk into costume shop with friend
>ask if they tailor custom costumes
>they do
>ask them to make us some nazi uniforms
>they wont
>look into friend's eyes
>friend looks back
>"we're a gay couple"
>tailor's eyes bulge
>looking around for a route of escape
>palms are sweaty
>TELL them to make our nazi uniforms
>tailor still hesitating
>call the police
>"yes, i'd like to report a hate crime committed against myself and my gay faggot boyfriend"
>sirens start blaring
>sheriff arrives in no time at all
>talks to the tailor
>calls for reinforcement
>swat arrives
>tailor is held at gunpoint to craft two high quality nazi uniforms
>swat leader shoots the tailor when they finish
>"thanks officers, we feel safe now"

Don't the fags realize that you never want to piss off the person who's preparing your food?

This discussion will end when an angry baker poisons the cake with cyanide.

>too stupid to refuse service without giving a reason
Christians about to lose this case. I refuse service to niggers all the time. Guess why I haven't been sued. Because I'm not dumb enough to share my reason in public.

Death to all faggots

>Feminists can refuse to serve men because muh patriarchy.
Go grrl!

>man doesn't want fags in his place of business using his product to promote the degeneracy
CALL THE SUPREME COURT