Post overrated trash

Post overrated trash

I'll start.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums

Back to >>>/reddit/

i just finished this. bump while i write something.

Prepare for a multiple paragraph opinion piece that no one will read.
Sage

No, seriously. Nge is mech. Take it to/ m/.
Sage

Anime in general is overrated.

The new underground media are Swexik films.

Im not OP but i just got done watching this and end of envangelion. i have to say the last 2 episodes of the series(25 and 26) were really bad. up to that point to series was actually doing pretty well. then i watched end of evangelion which really cleared a lot of things up and overall it basically fixes the ending of the series.
the amount of questions i have is too long for this but i do want to know where to angels come from? i heard somewhere they're from the moon or something? and what the hell are the lances for? and the tree of life?

Retard.

Basically an ancient race of god-like beings sent a seed to each planet in the universe, either a lilith seed (meaning the planet would be ruled by organic beings like humans) or an adam seed (meaning the planet would be ruled by angels), it was supposed to be one seed per planet but earth got both an adam seed and a lilith seed which is why there are both angels and organic beings on the same planet

At least I think, fuck if I know

Faggot
Sage

ok. but i mean, where do the angels physically come from? do they just appear out of thin air?

>NGE is mech
No it is generic haremshit

Nice trips
I think it's something to do with how during second impact the embryos of all the angels were scattered across the planet and into space, and when they appear in the show they're fully grown

>not Monster

This

If it looks like a mech and fights like a mech and goes berserk like a mech, its a mech.
>b-but theres an eva inside. Its just armor
Cool bro, take it to /m/

I don't think you understand user.

and eva inside? you mean angel?
i do like how "angel" is actually hidden inside evangelion.

Sage

Retards everywhere trolling for no reason. You don't have to like it. You don't have to be this retarded.

You don't have to post a mech anime in Sup Forums.
You have a dedicated board, /m/.

Announcing your sage is bannable offense, user.

>shitting on stuff other people like

Only you Sup Forums

And Sup Forums

And Sup Forums

I really like nge but, I agree. It doesnt belong in
Sup Forums

Not what I was trying to say....

K

Battle Tendency is extremely overated
> Joshep beats the main villian not by wit but by shear luck
> Ceaser, despite being the Bro of the part doesn't do much until his final mommets, besides bicker with Joshep
> Wham strolihiem and Joshep were the only good characters
> There are points were Hamon feels like it does whatever the plot demands

KK

If you think eva sucks then you severely lack both intelligence and basic empathy

Dragon Ball
K-on
Kill la Kill
Gintama
Oregairu
Re:Zero

>eva
>intelligence
Pick one
Eva only gives the illusion of depth without actually delivering.

Fuck off. Your other thread got deleted for a reason.

Ideon
Zeta Gundam
War in the Pocket
Layzner
Shin Mazinger

Swexik?

sage
sage
sage
sage fucking retards sage over and over again