AMERICAN NATO MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICAN WARS DESTROY COUNTRIES THAT CREATE REFUGEES

AMERICAN NATO MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICAN WARS DESTROY COUNTRIES THAT CREATE REFUGEES

REFUGEES WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT ILLEGAL AMERICAN NATO WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA

IRAQIS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN IRAQ.

AFGHANS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN AFGHANISTAN

SOMALIS DON'T BELONG IN EUROPE, THEY BELONG IN SOMALIA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmbBaily/status/888084267611414528
breitbart.com/radio/2017/02/17/chilimanov-far-left-soros-army-invades-conservative-macedonia-contributes-migrant-crisis-u-s-taxpayer-support/
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Poland doing ok on the refugee front? What about Bulgaria? How about Hungary? While we did fuck those countries up your own governments have opened your borders. How is this the US's fault?

But Finn user, you must understand that our munitions have a shelf life and inventories must be used up from time to time.

>it's Americas fault that our pathetic leaders can't help but let millions of violent muslims into our country
the absolute state of Europeans

>whataboutism

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR CREATING MILLIONS OF REFUGEES WHO ARE NOW DESTROYING EUROPE

I agree with fellow Finn

We didn't make you take them in. You could have told the migrants to fuck off and closed your borders. But you wouldn't , you didn't , and now you're getting BROWNED.

lol afghanistan is a fake country held together by ZOG only

they weren't refugees until you let them in, cunt
YOU created the refugees

open borders. whites are too good for their own existence. but hey, maybe in the future you all become first class citizens in your "own" country, because you know, lesser races everywhere. congratulations

Typical retarded, unresponsible and warmongering Murimutt...

>hey can I come to your country?
>no
all you have to do. america isn't in control of your borders. but you helpless dickless effeminiate europeens need big daddy yankeeland to do everything for you, right?

Why though? There was no "crisis" for the first decade of the wars. Then all of sudden you faggots opened your borders. I get where your coming from with the "illegal" lol, wars. Why don't take responsibility for electing open borders cucks? How the fuck are refugees even real? Like build a wall. It worked for Bulgaria, Hungary and Polska.

'no'

>they weren't

t. Brainlet Amerimutt

I also agree with my countrymen. Niggers should be send to enrich US.

We have enough thanks though we're good. See how that works? No. Try it sometime.

sandniggers are not innocent, they attack and kill and expand whatever chance they get.

its the kikes wars you dumb snownigger

>There was no "crisis" for the first decade of the wars.

YES THERE WAS!!! BEFORE 2015 THERE WERE ALREADY MORE IRAQI REFUGEES IN FINLAND AND SWEDEN THAN ALL THE IRAQI REFUGEES IN AMERICA PUT TOGETHER!!!

IF YOU DIDN'T DESTROY IRAQ THEY WOULD STILL BE HAPPILY LIVING IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY

YOUR COUNTRY IS DESTROYING EUROPE!!!

>A NATO ASSLICKER RESPONDS TO YOU

They aren't refugees if you don't let them in, you faggot pseudo white. Don't you have villages to loot and pillage?

Everyone knows most of the issues in the world today stem from the actions of burgers.

Lol before 2015. The wars started in 2002. Just stop man just stop. Your obviously retarded. Your passing the blame to someone who doesn't deserve it.

>letting them all in was somebody else's fault
What the fuck are you gonna do about it?

What issues where doing ok. Don't make us supply munitions and logistical support to your pet pakis.

>REFUGEES WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT ILLEGAL AMERICAN NATO WARS IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA
PROTIP: The "refugees" are not fleeing war, they're fleeing the shitty conditions that 80-IQ monkeys like themselves naturally create. Third-world turds have been clamoring to get into white nations for thousands of years.

Russia invades afghanistan, check
Russia and cuba send supplies and manpower to train africans to start a war, check
Europe claims the majority of oil wells after the US invades post 911. In turn for taking more oil than the US they take in refugees. Check.
Now the reees are heard across the internet and everyone blames everyone else

If we want to go back even further in the past it would again be EU who invaded africa and afghanistan first.

Cya wouldnt want to be yah.

>lets in niggers
>gets mad at Americans
Are you afraid to say anything to the helpless niggers?

Just build a wall or some shit, I dunno.

I probably should not tell this, but we have this thing called welfare state in Europe. In here goverment pays your living, food, clothes, internet, healthcare, university studies and more. You don't have work a single day in your life here to achieve a decent living. You don't have to be a citizento be eligible to the free services of our welfare state. This is the reason why rapefugees come here. This is also the reason why we don't wan't them here.

All welfare is paid by taxpayer euros. The real problem is the 1 000 000€ bill which each refugee costs to our welfare system on average. We should let only the citizens use the welfare system. This way the dark winters would keep the niggers away.

>While we did fuck those countries up your own governments have opened your borders

you forget that after fucking them up you put your puppets in charge of them thus fucking them up even more

#WiderBoardersForAmerica
#JustLetThemInAlready

t. somali

And? Just say no kids. You haven't made a valid counter to you know, NOT LETTING THEM IN.
>Hurr Durr we have welfare state
So do we nigger lips.

Hey Fin, it's actually Israel.

FUCK NATO

This has absolutely nothing to do with European open border policy. Yes it's true but has absolutely no bearing on EU policy.

>implying it's only USA, and France and the UK have nothing to do with it

retarded if true

Instead of dehumanizing your White American brothers realize they had no idea about Jewish infiltration into their society and were brainwashed unknowingly in a slow process. Realize Zionist controlled and bribed France, Britain and Merkel Regime are no better than America though. All the politicians who then realized this Jewish flood into their political establishments have been assassinated like JFK style or forced to shut up and lie and spit propaganda to the masses,

Just saying that the closed borders don't solve the problem. The problem could be easily solved by denying the use of welfare by non-citizens. Hence, there would not be any reason to come here.

If closing borders is so easy, then why do you let in millions of mexicans every year?

>So do we nigger lips
But the niggers don't have.

Dindus: The Country.

>This has absolutely nothing to do with European open border policy
yeah sure pal, for example here in Macedonia there are debates on the topic of 'integration on migrants and their future role in society' (sponsored organized by Open Society NGOs and the US govt)

>Great discussion on #refugees and migration w/ @dan_oryan and Mandel Foundation alumni
twitter.com/AmbBaily/status/888084267611414528

literally the only thing why I'm having a little bit hope for this is that this ambassador is Obongo leftover and he's soon to be replaced by an ambassador nominated by Trump. I just hope that Trump reads something about the Deep State operations here in Macedonia and puts some of his people here.

Eurocucks are evasive when confronted by Merkel and Sweden's policy of letting niggers and dune coons rape their women.

They just wanna blame daddy America because they refuse to accept responsibility for their leaders being Islamic terrorism apologist faggots.

>this ambassador is Obongo leftover
many such cases on the Balkans and Eastern Europe too, but you don't get to read this on Sup Forums

Well while this is an issue it's being delt with. Not how I would want to do it but it's happening. Why are you telling me how to keep the fugees out? I don't care what you do. I only stepped in this thread to remind you that yes the US fucked the middle East you didn't have to take them. Europe is as infested with zog as the US. While we're the hammer (for now) they are the ones helping them Out of the middle East and Africa to Europe. This migration Bull shit is not our responsibility. Destabilization yes, controlling your policies? No.

Because it's Jewish, it's a second Israel

also this is a must read if you want to know the situation here.

breitbart.com/radio/2017/02/17/chilimanov-far-left-soros-army-invades-conservative-macedonia-contributes-migrant-crisis-u-s-taxpayer-support/

the average American simply does not have a clue what they're tax dollars are spent on, especially in a small and irrelevant countries like mine on the world scene. This kind of countries (like Macedonia), show the Deep state's operations pretty clear, but hey, Macedonia is more known as a salad in the States than a real country

Why not eliminate them? Why entertain NGOs or the us government at all.

and I'm not even a PutinBot™

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

I so agree with you, prospect of welfare creates refugees.

You should be. Dealing with the US is bad news. With Jews you lose. I'd be a Putin not if I was a statesmen in your region.

eliminate who? the NGOs? the world will collapse and those fuckers will remain here, sucking off Soros money and grants payed by USAID. Never gonna happen. This is why I pray Trump gets another term to fully and surgically remove these leaches, first from the white house, then the nations will deal with the NGOs in no time, the support that USA has in the Soros NGOs in Europe is ENORMOUS

Imagine Finland sharing borders with Africa.

Eastern Europe is a shithole where their own citizens are fleeing to the west.

ITT a bunch of faggot eurocucks that hate the evil empire because theyre too weak and poor to keep the mudshits out of their own nations.

Perfect summarization

not an argument

Friendly reminder

It isn't. It's reality. No one denies that the U.S. is an evil empire at this point.

But your own nations absolutely have to take responsibility for allowing these mud people into your nations where they do nothing but destroy culture and rape/kill before fleeing to another cucked euro country.

see

>YOUR COUNTRY IS DESTROYING EUROPE!!!
So what? Defend yourselves, pussies!

>wah muh soros gibs da moniez
>we just cant say no!

Not our problem.

Fewer blacks and more places to get Mexican food? Full fucking steam ahead bitches!

We know. Why do you think we're here? To hate on niggers for fun?...Don't answer that.

>But your own nations absolutely have to take responsibility for allowing these mud people into your nations
We are literally forced by the UN (you) to do it you subhuman am*rican kike

As soon as those refugees touch EU ground they become immune to expulsion, and they touch that EU ground mainly because of your American NGOs ferrying them here and supplying them with everything they need. And due to we being forced to treat them exactly like our own in terms of travel, they can abuse our inter-EU open borders to travel everywhere and there's nothing we can do because we'd get sanctioned by the entire world (and mainly you) if we ever attempt to do anything like that

Please learn basic politics before shitting up this board with your underage low-IQ mutt posts

By *your* country, they mean the country where more Ashkenazim reside than they do in Israel, the country that has carried on the torch for international Jewry from my country, aka the JewSA.
You think the people ITT have a problem with actual educated white Americans? No, they, even many of your own countrymen have a problem with your kike puppet government.
Conflict is inevitable, the Wrath of the Awakened Saxon.
Lmfao

Poland Bulgaria and Hungary are relatively poor and can't afford generous social welfare programs. We are idiots for letting them in but the fin is right. You are creating the problem, our governments are just providing what they believe is the solution.

Ya know at this point you deserve it.

>the UN controls us

how again?

>immune to expulsion

lost control of your own government?

how again?

>forced to treat them as one of us

by who again?

Sounds like you lost control of your nation, faggot. Why don't you man up and do something about it, cucked bitch.

>we just cant say no!

it's hard to say no to a US supported Soros NGOs when you have one of the largest US embassies in the world in your country and have the biggest US installation (Bondsteel) on the Balkans some 40km from it. Google US Embassu in Macedonia, it really is one of your largest, bet you didn't even know that...

those are shitholes with no welfare and they have extremely low trust nationalistic populations which the zog puppet government has to cater to

Utterly irrelevant.

Stop blaming everyone else for your shortcomings. Your people are slaves now, even in their own minds. Don't like being told what to do by us? Kick them out.

What's your excuse for not doing that? You need money? So you're just as sad as the sacks of shit being moved into your nation.

Sad!

>What is economic coercion

America has always seen Europe as a rival. A competitor. You have never been our allies. Your government and the vast majority of your people feel no connection to Europe, racial or otherwise. After world war 2 your government smelled blood around a stricken Europe and you did everything in your power to cripple us and keep us under the boot ever since.

Your national bird should be the vulture.

> Implying anyone has control of their own nation
> believing the democracy meme
> believing the armed revolution meme

the diasporas of the past 200 years have all occurred at the whim of corporate interests
lmao too late you dropped the draw bridge
have to rebuild them coastal batteries m8

>meanwhile in OP’s designated apartment.

Whatcha gonna do about it, Pekka?

don't be too fast to claim superiority muttie, you're objectively worse than us

I wouldn't expect Cucknadians to understand what freedom truly is. Your country is and always will be an irrelevant frozen low population shithole. Even the mudshits don't want to move there.

>I hate America
>the post

Aww, pissy bong still salty that the colonists removed their royal asses?

If you want a real vulture, look no further than your own queen and monarchy.

>EUROPE IS THE SINGLE WHITEST CONTINENT UNDE THE SUN. ABSOLUTELY NOT A SINGLE DROP OF MUSLIM OR BLACK BLOOD

>kick them out
we actually wanted to kick terrorists out back in the day but you guys evacuated them. It was something when you only recently evacuated ISIS from Raqqa, pic related. US soldier helping wounded KLA members which are fully armed to be evacuated from their stronghold in Aracinovo. Evacuated with American buses. Now tell me is it a good idea attacking American bus convoy with US soldiers? nobody would want to declare war on a superpower m8

forgot pic

>america is great

USA IS $20 TRILLION IN DEBT, $6 TRILLION DEBT FROM MILITARY SPENDING

STILL NO FREE EDUCATION OR FREE HEALTHCARE

Pretty much, fuck europeans.

is that shot meme in your pic a vatnik cubicle dweller?
Sure look like one.

oh look a good thread that gets hijacked by the amerimutt meme!

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s

>Wait a second, I want to tack on a rider to that bill – $30 million of taxpayer money to support the perverted arts.
>All in favor of the amended Springfield-slash-pervert bill?
>Boooo
>Bill Defeated
>I've said it before and I'll say it again: Democracy simply doesn't work.

>illegal wars
What a retarded term

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS A MONGREL DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT
ON THE SHIT SMEARLY SEEN THROUGH THE CRACK OF THEIR SHORTS,
WHERE THE MUTT'S MONGREL HOST IN HIP HOP REPOSES,
WHICH SHOOTING WILL DISRUPT THEIR SLEEP,
AS AMERISHARTS SHOT AND NO NEWS EXPOSES
SHOT AND CORRUPTED, OUR CULTURE OBSCENE,
AS WE CRAP IN OUR PANTS AND WE LOVE TO BE SEEN
'TIS THE SHART SPATTERED BUMMER O' LONG MAY IT STAY
HOME OF THE POZ AND LAND OF THE GAY

I don't get this meme. The poor and elderly do get "free" education and healthcare.