OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ovu7QXvpIjU
youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw
youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/
leadingwire.com/2017/12/04/trudeau-government-says-condemning-isis-is-fear-mongering/
youtube.com/watch?v=EGko6f0sZ_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO IN THE MORNING

CONVICT DRUMPF OF WHITE SUPREMACY IMMEDIATELY

anything happen overnight?
i heard conyers is resigning, how the fuck is he appointing his grandson as "his heir" ?

JUST

we wuz

Awoo

Who here /comfy/
>tfw no gold backed currency
Trump ending the Federal Reserve and bringing back the gold standard when?

mfw a fucking baby is smarter than Drumpf

Nice to see an OP that isn't a self centered obnoxious tripfag

Also, use this as your next OP, or the image from last thread

Leave Jerusalem to me.

>it's justice when an activist court like the 9th circuit ignores the law and rules based on a political agenda
>it's injustice when the SCOTUS upholds the Constitution

So liberals have basically thrown away even pretending to be remotely rational at this point?

comparison

What's going on with this:

>Former "Access Hollywood" anchor Billy Bush said Monday night that he was "infuriated" after President Donald Trump was quoted as having denied that it was his voice on the 2005 video that recorded Trump bragging about crude and degrading behavior toward women.

>"You can't say that. That is your voice," Bush said in an interview airing late Monday on CBS's "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert." "I was there. You were there. That's your voice on the tape."

>doesn't understand that is make believe

He would be endorsing him to run for his seat, and since he’s been there since 1965 he will have huge influence in who succeeds him. It’s also Detroit so its only Democrats who have any chance at the seat.

IS there anything better then english folk song?youtube.com/watch?v=7bs07OvqXp4
youtube.com/watch?v=WOeYPpOblAw

Anyone watching Morning Joe (brought to you by Starcucks®)? They're very deranged today.

You know, one legal interpretation of that is he just solicited for someone to send radioactive material to the White House...

>that look and voice
>the absolute STATE of leftists

they arent used to losing. Thats why every last lib brainlet thinks they are a political genius now.

>Durr Trump woll be forced to testify in this defamation case
Or he could just not go

Celtic/Irish

hey shut up you. My hero Drumpf is NOT a cuckboy. Delete this image immediately

nothing
he's mad he is unemployable

Awoo

I thought they don't see color.

You want to take over baking? Just imagine...full creative control within your grasp.

I made an earlier thread about planes and it got shilled into oblivion at 3am cause of some national secrets or some shit.

Otherwise I can do one more

Who here /waxingjoe/?

hahaha lewandowski

Does the Secret Service know about this tweet?

awoo~

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA

>They're very deranged today.
So Mika's laying on the floor with a gaping head wound?

Trump hasn't tweeted in 24 hours...
What's wrong guys?

debatable

I can take over, if needed. If you want to continue, that's fine, don't want to pressure you to give it to me or anything

Also, what happened? What was with the shilling, what secrets?

my point is we dont do "heirs" to power in this country, shouldnt the governor or whoever be the one appointing the replacement? it's fine if conyer's influence on that whoever causes his grandson to be the one chosen, but dont be so blatant about it

He lost his phone charger.

>i-it's good that people are cancelling their appearances on my show
>th-that just means more time for my other guests!

megyn gets one last ass fucking by the Trump team

>Implying niggers are capable of being subtle

>no money
>no work
Suicide when?

Why are you so tsundere for awoobaker

Dear Trump,

Value the natural earth/environment more to find balance between the natural/man made worlds and you shall begin to earn God's favor. God and man may begin to communicate and work together for their goals based on compromises and the art of the deal. God is interested to see where humanity wishes to go.

What do you mean "this country" ? This is a gerrymandered nigger district

Conyers would not be running for re-election, not resigning and stepping down from his seat.

>Le let's send a tip to the Federal Bunglers of Investigations may may

All beings must do on this earth to earn God's blessing is impress him and help him find his 1 true love.

>Billy Bush is not denying the actual accusation; the tape was edited

I've done nothing though

Oh god. I just realized that after people turned on Bush and after eight years of Obama, people have been through at least 12 years of liberals essentially being treated like a snotty child with parents who tell them they're the best thing ever and spoil them.

No wonder they're reacting like this...

Asking again because I was called a shill faggot assuming there was dirt on Trump for simply asking:
Will Deutsche Bank comply with Mueller's subpoena?
They have said before that they comply with law enforcement requests.

Oh Blimpy. Those 150 Mil of Nazi money they lend ME from Deutsche Bank. The PRESIDENT. Was not enough to take total control. To become the man in the whitecastle. Even with the brain wave camouflage of Fettborg and the CIA Nigger Jones was NOT enough. The non white know. Shut it down. Kraut!

You know you always see those commercials about buying gold and silver on stations like Fox and shit? Are those places legit? I'd like to pay off all my debt ASAP and invest in actual physical precious metals. I have a feeling those commercials that want you to buy from them are half scams where they pay a "handling fee" or something. Like I want to buy a shit load of gold or silver or something, if I go through them I'm sure they pay some convenience or labor charge for being the middle man. How can I successfully just fucking buy gold and silver ingots so I can try to pull out of Mr. Goldberg Shekelsteinowitz' crazy imaginary money scams. Of course having a bank account and a debit and credit account is handy and I'd still use it, but It'd be only a few thousand bucks in liquid rotation between it all at any given time.

why bully her so much? Not even close to the worst reporter out there..

Way back in I mentioned archive where some user was describing the $B-3, some kind of combined bomber/reconnaissance monstrosity that doesn't officially exist. After that, you can scroll down in the thread and see what happened. Janitors ended up waiting til we made a new thread, deleted spam to put original thread under bump limit, then obliterated new thread. Way too much spookiness for Real Awoo Hours.

Here, you can enjoy the curse too:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59291356/

You can't go a single thread without bringing him up. You're obsessed.

Cringe

Bye bye mueller

Thai flag care to elaborate?

you got it

he's coming up on F&F

I'm not doing anything of the sort like is being said here I've just been ignoring and people somehow rope me in despite ignoring. I didn't think you would fall for nonsense.

It was called that it would happen when the (((investigation))) started.

He can't, he won't. He's a coward. All he can do is post his garbage OC and give single-sentance answers in vanilla English.

I don’t pity these people anymore

Isn't this really bad for Trump..?

Probably. Refusing to acquiesce wouldn't work out well for them. They might slow it down somehow though. And when they fork over data it'll likely take forever to parse.

Thats what happens when you are always enabled.
The tantrum will eventually end if they keep losing this bad.

She deserves it for her bullshit in the primaries.

Tronald Dump

How can an actress who made a living on her appearance and charisma her whole life buy into leftism so hard that she tries to make an appeal to the masses looking like a dyke from Heaven's Gate.

How is the leftism cult so strong on their feeble minds that they lose sight of reality this bad?

I really don't understand it.

MOVEMENT!

It's not just twelve years
It's decades and decades of leftists in power
Of "conservatives" who would only surrender on every issue

Good morning degenerative weebs. It's time to start off the morning the right way. Making fun of Canada. leadingwire.com/2017/12/04/trudeau-government-says-condemning-isis-is-fear-mongering/
Strange that he was in my dream last night.

*chuckles*
I'll play the clip in just a moment. LIBERAL LUNATICS (...), you IDIOT! *chuckles*
I'm Mark Dice, thanks for watching. Be sure to purchase my new book - "The True Story of Fake News" and get one of my "LIBERALISM - find a cure" t-shirts. Your purchases help keep the channel going. Subscribe here if you're new and check back every day for new reports, and I'll see you soon.

I guess neither one of you can be bothered to do you're own research. Typical trumptards.

I believe he can but it is being coy. Also he is baiting for entertainment.

they're on F&F lel

has anything been so far? You think if they have anything, int agencies wouldnt already know about it?

Somebody on the IRS would have leaked Trump's info by now like what happened with Reality Winner and NSA.

Enlighten us then.

Well, uh okay

I remember when some buttblasted janny started deleting awoos. He was doing it when we left the thread, I noticed it and brought attention to it, the results were, shall we say, destructive?

Aside from awoobaker, this is my proudest butthurt yet. Anyways, did you want me to bake the next one, or not?

He's silly

She's 57. If she can't live the rest of her life modestly with 4.492 million dollars, she's doing it all wrong and deserves to be a pauper.

Anyone have a morning Joe stream

>condemning murdering terrorists that commit atrocities is fear mongering
Fucking leafs. Kill this piece of shit.

>I didn't think you would fall for nonsense.

You can't stop me from doing something by trying to trick me into thinking I'm smart or sensible. It's not going to work.

See It's actually bad for Mueller. Congress was stonewalled over why Peter, somebody on his team, was moved into Human Resources.

Now, he's grasping for straws

-150 Mio DB
-300 Mio depts with other financial insitutions.

This is proof that banksters are Nazi scum. Who would get so much money to take over the world. And still fail. Only the purge can help now.

Checked. But user, if they kill him he wins.

Mornings are better with frens.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGko6f0sZ_M

it's mental illness
be glad you dont understand it

Hi im Amewican and im so bwave and powaful! AHHHH ITS A MOOSLIM WUN AWAYYY
xD